Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (52715 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by oluwaahmed: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
You will never see the idiotic pigs of buhari (sarki, sarkin,omenkadies, ngeneukwenu, modath) on this type of thread. They are busy thinking of how to justify this so they can earn their September salary.

Like for STONE, share for buhari.

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by masseratti: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Y'all led us down this part as advisers to GEJ. You are culpable bros, let's be honest.

How none of you guys could guide and advise Jonathan on what to do and not to allow happen, or how to properly consolidate power beats my immature mind and imagination.

Before y'all's tenure, this skeleton of a thing was already holding the record for the most contested and failed presidential bid in the world, but due to greed and personal aggrandisement at the expense of the citizenry, you all turned a blind eye to the wanton desecration of the national treasury under your custody thereby allowing this desert Tuareg to come successfully sell the toga of anti kwarapsun as was tutored by the greedy Tinubu to the innocent electorates.

However it turns out, y'all owe history one trust me...

The disaster is already rubbing off us all and I'm sure you would have loved to be here with us in the tropics enjoying your money. Where's Diezani?

But nay..even GEJ can't enjoy his money in peace because the country is in deep shit bro...

It's a huge pile of hot shit...
In our normal parlance..

Guy una Bleep up welllllllll
succinct

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by EternalTruths: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Since I was born, I have never seen a government as stupid as that of Buhari.

Hope IPOB are preparing the tools needed for freedom.?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by shedy03(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
divinehand2003:
Ahhhh Buhari, what happened to , " I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NOBODY"
The brain is lifeless, he must have forgotten. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
It is either that Buhari is a stiff necked reprobate or probably that he doesn't have good advisors. The man is getting really boring lately.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by ufuosman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fear buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
bonechamberlain:
hope billions won't be found in the former DSS director's apartment tomorrow. Only Adolf Hitler rates higher than buhari in relation to ethnic chauvinism and undiluted evil mindedness. angry
There would be no peace in this country if this man doesn't kick the bucket soon. a living buhari whether in daura as an ex President is a calamity to any civilized society.

You are the bigot but you cannot admit it. Can you list the DSS heads under Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by bankole200(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
I do have a little sympathy for this government (Buhari), But all has faded away with this singular action. May God deliver us from this self centered govt. Of Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Pitokwe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Throwback:
Even with election at hand, Buhari still couldn't overcome his penchant for a Northerner to head another security agency?

Who are those advising this man?

Does he think the public perception of him is irrelevant to his reelection?

We will prove him wrong in 2019.

Buhari will be shocked just like GEJ after the 2019 elections .

Over confidence and incumbency thoughts will fail him.

Just like whites hate blacks. Buhari hates the southerners with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by jconsulting(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
When foreign media said we go hear am if lifeless win 2019 ,you think they are joking......If Buhari wins he will sack Osinbajo and put Fulani long neck

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by AnanseK(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbos will never accept or be happy with Buhari, the man who is now developing their neglected enclave.

So why take the risk of appointing someone who wants you dead as your security chief?

Of course Omokri will be disappointed, since he has been praying for Buhari’s death.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by MrMystrO(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
bonechamberlain:
hope billions won't be found in the former DSS director's apartment tomorrow. Only Adolf Hitler rates higher than buhari in relation to ethnic chauvinism and undiluted evil mindedness. angry
There would be no peace in this country if this man doesn't kick the bucket soon. a living buhari whether in daura as an ex President is a calamity to any civilized society.

Lol this is deep
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pitokwe:

We will prove him wrong in 2019.

Buhari will be shocked just like GEJ after the 2019 elections .

Over confidence and incumbency thoughts will fail him.

Just like whites hate blacks. Buhari hates the southerners with passion.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is a very big danger to Democracy..My problem is the precedence Buhari is laying,will the other end be able to bear it when the coin turn??...Buhari remember nothing lasts forever,even life..

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by merry02(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
#Two appointments today:

1. Abbas Umar Masanawa (FROM KATSINA) as the MD of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company.

2. Yussuf Bichi (FROM KANO) as DG DSS.
He replaced Mathew Seiyefa (From Bayelsa), who was appointed Acting DG by Prof Osinbajo.

Is Buhari running a ONE NIGERIA?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Azam101: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reno he is a bastard.When ur drunken Jonathan was in power did u complaint?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Heffalump(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
divinehand2003:
Ahhhh Buhari, what happened to , " I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NOBODY" speech you happily reeled out to Nigerians during your swearing-in ceremony in 2015?

I see nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry and tribal favouritism in all Buhari's appointments. You totally belong to Daura.

Buhari is an unrepentant demon

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by andyanders: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
No one should blame Buhari, but Tinubu. Tinubu within him think that the Northerners loves him,but the politics Northerners play is for their own good. Tinubu should be blamed for what is happenning. The South have sold themselves to the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wetin concern me?

Will the appointment of the Magaji _Bitch or not make Las Palmas to win this night and save my cool 2 odds from alabi?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Festy4u(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Azam101:
Reno he is a bastard.When ur drunken Jonathan was in power did u complaint?

That "drunken Jonathan" according to you has a PhD,..unlike your "lifeless bigot" that has not a WAEC certificate! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Daura Security Service

REMOVED THE CHRISTIAN REPLACE WITH MUSLIM

OSIBANJO DON'T EVEN HAVE A SAY

The zoo is crumbling hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Talknochip(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
fineboynl:
... even when election is at hand. so you mean to tell me that buhari doesn't trust any body from the South/Christian to held any head security agencies? except from is Muslim Fulani?

This man has set a very had precedence and the north shouldn't complain when it get the the south turn.

This act already fault the claims that we are one. it means a fraud. if no one can be trusted why should we Christian and Muslim continue to leave together?/ God will so punished UK/USA. Yahoo boys should deal with them because they cause the problem and poverty and shame Nigeria is facing today. Nigeria wasted over 40 decades on northern Hausa Fulani Muslim rules at a time other countries like China and Malaysia are projecting and building the future of where they are today. the country is not working and will never work as long as we keep on seeing sentimental votes because his is Muslim Hausa Fulani man.

instead of us by now to be looking for someone with capable hand to build the country we are looking for someone from the north who can win election.

spit and shame on Nigerians. I'm out men bye forever.
'bye forever' ?!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Blitzerz: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao .
See them pained motherfuckers coming out one by one .
You want to get all the appointments with 5% votes
5% votes ! 5% appointment!
And a sensitive post like DSS boss can never be awarded to you idiots !
Expecting Foolish Fani Kayode comment soon.
Hehehe
The funny thing one can see is that when Nigeria eventually descends into the chaos of disunity u want it to.
Your voice wont be heard anymore

Pls continue
It would soon be over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
PHIPEX:
How a fellow southerner sees nothing wrong in this grand injustice is a wonder of the world. Things like this can't happen in animal kingdom, it deserves a special documentary.

Southerners are the real illiterates in this country, especially the SW.

Theirs is Terrible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blitzerz:

Hehehe
The funny thing one can see is that when Nigeria eventually descends into the chaos of disunity u want it to.
Your voice wont be heard anymore

Pls continue
It would soon be over
Cry me a river bro .
Cry me a fuckin river
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by rock003: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

Y'all led us down this part as advisers to GEJ. You are culpable bros, let's be honest.

How none of you guys could guide and advise Jonathan on what to do and not to allow happen, or how to properly consolidate power beats my immature mind and imagination.

Before y'all's tenure, this skeleton of a thing was already holding the record for the most contested and failed presidential bid in the world, but due to greed and personal aggrandisement at the expense of the citizenry, you all turned a blind eye to the wanton desecration of the national treasury under your custody thereby allowing this desert Tuareg to come successfully sell the toga of anti kwarapsun as was tutored by the greedy Tinubu to the innocent electorates.

However it turns out, y'all owe history one trust me...

The disaster is already rubbing off us all and I'm sure you would have loved to be here with us in the tropics enjoying your money. Where's Diezani?

But nay..even GEJ can't enjoy his money in peace because the country is in deep shit bro...

It's a huge pile of hot shit...
In our normal parlance..

Guy una Bleep up welllllllll

Oga, shut up. Jonathan was never a bigot like buhari. Even you know this, except you want to tell us that you were born to fool yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by resurgent2019: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
AnanseK:
Igbos will never accept or be happy with Buhari, the man who is now developing their neglected enclave.

So why take the risk of appointing someone who wants you dead as your security chief?

Of course Omokri will be disappointed, since he has been praying for Buhari’s death.

Buhari will surely die for Nigeria to live and thrive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by rock003: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao .
See them pained motherfuckers coming out one by one .
You want to get all the appointments with 5% votes
5% votes ! 5% appointment!
And a sensitive post like DSS boss can never be awarded to you idiots !
Expecting Foolish Fani Kayode comment soon.

Did buhari appoint only northerners to security positions or not? That's the subject of discuss here. People like you give southerners bad name.

Because of people like you, myndd44 should allow us to be calling some people idiots; calling you names will not be an insult; it will be a statement of fact.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
the redundant ancestor is a perpetual CLANISH clown!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Blitzerz: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Cry me a river bro .
Cry me a fuckin river
U want a river?
Dont worry the rivers of blood from herdsmen would soon flow to your end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please guys, in God's name. Let's try n get our PVC. inform everyone around you and tell them to inform those around them to get theirs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.