Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (52706 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by resurgent2019: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jozibrainz99:
Please guys, in God's name. Let's try n get our PVC. inform everyone around you and tell them to inform those around them to get theirs.

PVC collection has ended.

But I want to assure you that plans are in progress to stop Buhari in his tracks.

He won’t do a second term as President.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by genesishouse: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shame on osibanjo, tinubu, amaechi, ngige and okorocha your God has disappointed you once again. 2019 please come quickly I know my vote can't go to this tribalist
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blitzerz:

U want a river?
Dont worry the rivers of blood from herdsmen would soon flow to your end.
Cry
Cry
Cry.
Python will continue to squeeze blood out of bastard ipob terrorists and they shall all rot in hell.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
rock003:

Did buhari appoint only northerners to security positions or not? That's the subject of discuss here. People like you give southerners bad name.

Because of people like you, myn.dd44 should allow us to be calling some people idiots; calling you names will not be an insult; it will be a statement of fact.
Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be an idiot please.
Don’t be foolish please .
Don’t be an asshole please.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

But I want to assure you that plans are in progress to stop Buhari in his tracks.

We shall See .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Blitzerz: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Cry
Cry
Cry.
Python will continue to squeeze blood out of bastard ipob terrorists and they shall all rot in hell.
And u will then go to heaven ba?
Is that where your reasoning stops?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by vaca1: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
fineboynl:
... even when election is at hand. so you mean to tell me that buhari doesn't trust any body from the South/Christian to held any head security agencies? except from is Muslim Fulani?

This man has set a very bad precedence and the north shouldn't complain when it get the the south turn.

This act already fault the claims that we are one. it means a fraud. if no one can be trusted why should we Christian and Muslim continue to leave together?/ God will so punished UK/USA. Yahoo boys should deal with them because they cause the problem and poverty and shame Nigeria is facing today. Nigeria wasted over 40 decades on northern Hausa Fulani Muslim rules at a time other countries like China and Malaysia are projecting and building the future of where they are today. the country is not working and will never work as long as we keep on seeing sentimental votes because his is Muslim Hausa Fulani man.

instead of us by now to be looking for someone with capable hand to build the country we are looking for someone from the north who can win election.

spit and shame on Nigerians. I'm out men bye forever.

Chaii you want to leave us here..it is not good ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by vaca1: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm just here playing yanni musics regretting why I'm from this country and continent called Africa

BTW: I got cars, house, wife and kids but I'm not satisfied. Seeing this politicians and zombies followers like sarrki here on nairaland I'm so pained
I am still asking God if Nigeria is the real HELL FIRE. we can't go to hell fire twice.
I am dump founded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by rock003: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Don’t be stupid please.
Don’t be an idiot please.
Don’t be foolish please .
Don’t be an asshole please.

Your utter display of psychological blindness and shameless bias on this forum only shows that those warnings are just perfect for you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blitzerz:

And u will then go to heaven ba?
Is that where your reasoning stops?
Keep wailing and crying.
Continue to gnash your teeth and weep

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
rock003:

Your utter display of psychological blindness and shameless bias on this forum only shows that those warnings are just perfect for you.
Are you done wailing?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by vaca1: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao .
See them pained motherfuckers coming out one by one .
You want to get all the appointments with 5% votes
5% votes ! 5% appointment!
And a sensitive post like DSS boss can never be awarded to you idiots !
Expecting Foolish Fani Kayode comment soon.
Even with all the juicy appointments, you guys live in penury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Blitzerz: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Keep wailing and crying.
Continue to gnash your teeth and weep
You are the only one crying here.
Over your lifeless savior
The world knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by rock003: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Are you done wailing?

That never changes the fact that you are an utter disgrace to the entire Yoruba nation.

Calling you names will not be an insult, but a statement of fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
rock003:

That never changes the fact that you are an utter disgrace to the entire Yoruba nation.

Calling you names will not be an insult, but a statement of fact.
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
vaca1:

Even with all the juicy appointments, you guys live in penury
We live in penury. But you still leave your potorpotor erosion region to come here ?
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Blitzerz:

You are the only one crying here.
Over your lifeless savior
The world knows
Cry me an ocean
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by rock003: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Cry me a lagoon

Foul shameless soul

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
If we allow this brainless man ring his way back 2019, we all from the south go here whin.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by themanderon: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Where are those eternal clowns singing the name of this man on nairaland everyday, can you now see what we have been warning about? This man cannot and will never change and this is just a tip of the iceberg, by the time he will be reelected he is taking this nation back to 1983, in fact Venezuela might be a child's play to what this country will be.
I knew he can never be comfortable with a southerner being on that seat. Yet we ask why this country has remained stuck over the past 3 yrs.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Princedapace(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm just here playing yanni musics regretting why I'm from this country and continent called Africa

BTW: I got cars, house, wife and kids but I'm not satisfied. Seeing this politicians and zombies followers like sarrki here on nairaland I'm so pained

Bros please leave this country.. Leave the country for your sanity..

And that of your kids..

If I av my way I would left the country long time ago.... As long as north remains with Nigeria, forget it..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by consciouman: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Come to think of it, is there anything illegal in what Buhari is doing as regard appointments?, besides federal character rules was not specific on any shade of appointments rather it generalized appointments; meaning the constitution only compel our president to make sure its all/total appointments reflects federal character/national spread and that is what I believe this president is following because there are still appointments to be made. Buhari can only be going against the law if all his appointments does not reflect national color. The Law did not say when you are appointing your security heads you must reflect federal character but rather if your appointments in security architecture of the country tilted towards one region make sure that your appointments in other sectors of the economy balance's that short fall in security appointments. Most nigerians interpret federal character rules base on their political divide the belong to and that is why its application is ambiguous....if Nigerians are sure that federal character law was broken during DSS recruitment 2017 when only Kastina alone got more slots than a region somebody would have challenged it in court but till now nobody has gone for interpretation. Why because this unnecessary controversies are caused because of our age long mutual suspicion of one another that is why every small thing looks like cheating to us. I implore nigerians to look out for only the actions of those appointed and not where they come from. You can come from anywhere just give good governance ie good health care system, good roads, good economy etc!......somebody will say I speak idealistically, brother idealism is the way!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by proprince(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Tribal and religious bigot.

Hell fire awaits you.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Gbam!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by ofwest47(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Oh! conspiracy wherefore will thou hide thy eyebrows.
Do you think Buhari will pick one of you IPOB wailers haters and conspirators as a security head.?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Blitzerz: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2018
4601CE:

Cry me an ocean
Zombie want ocean
Who dash am?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by gaby(m): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2018
rock003:

Oga, shut up. Jonathan was never a bigot like buhari. Even you know this, except you want to tell us that you were born to fool yourself

From the moment you typed the above, everything you own, and will ever own had died.

Na thunder go wipe out your entire lineage.

Keep watch.

It is a decree and a well-reserved prayer for you and yours at this unholy hour of the night...00:52am...

Aseeeee...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Dollabiz: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Princedapace:

Bros please leave this country.. Leave the country for your sanity..

And that of your kids..

If I av my way I would left the country long time ago.... As long as north remains with Nigeria, forget it..
thanks brother. I'm working towards it
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nellybii: 1:21am On Sep 14, 2018
WOCKHARDI:
If only the South is half as united as the North.
IMAGINE!

You guys are so erratic.
Why can't you try to be consistent?
You were all over here supporting Senator Adeleke over his WAEC, now you suddenly started valuing educational qualifications.
What exactly do you guys want??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.