Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (52704 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by nwatthu(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
No sensible person will support Buhari in 2019. Any body that does that is insane.
Kingwizzy16:
Buhari is unrepentant bigot

Even Ngenechukwu sarkki and the rest of BMC are disappointed but they will go ahead and support him to avoid them loosing their 30k monthly salary

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by mrclassic01(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2018
One of DSS Acts as copied.
According to the Act that setup DSS, it is a special security outfit to protect the President himself and his family and other VIPs. They are
% loyal to the President and not to the country, even though they are setup by the country. They do not work like Police or other military forces. They receive special security training to protect President and defend him and his office. DSS was setup as a measure to counter coup from military forces, hence their loyalty to the President % alone. They are always prepared for any shakeup without reading meaning to it. That’s the nature of their job.
In view of this, any President is at liberty to choose whoever he deemed fit to head the institution that was setup to protect him.
For example ...
When OBJ was president ... the head of DSS was Col. Kayode Are
When Jonathan was President, Ita Ekpeyong was the head of DSS.
Therefore, if OBJ could have someone he trusted from his region and Jonathan chose someone he trusted from his region too, so why do you expect PMB to retain someone who he couldn’t trust to head his personal security team from other region, knowing the kind of politics of hatred and bitterness we are playing in this country? More especially when he was nearly killed in Aso Villa.
Let’s be honest, fair and sincere to ourselves. Also let’s learn to respect our laws and constitution. That’s what the law says and no ethnic bigotry can change that.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by stevedre: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I'm just here playing yanni musics regretting why I'm from this country and continent called Africa

BTW: I got cars, house, wife and kids but I'm not satisfied. Seeing this politicians and zombies followers like sarrki here on nairaland I'm so pained

Add some nice Enya music to curb your unrest. The country is stagnant and burning but nobody seems to be on the run
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Roger3D(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Goldmaxx:
no sense in your post no wonder you have only one like
i dont post for nairaland likes just like some of you wailer kids do, and for your info the only like you got from this post of yours was given by me free of charge grin Please take it and make the best use of it to help better your life. Cheers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Azam101: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Festy4u post=71176530]

That "drunken Jonathan" according to you has a PhD,..unlike your "lifeless bigot" that has not a WAEC certificate! undecided[/quotePhD with massive looting during his administration clueless punk!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Festy4u(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Azam101 post=71193418][/quote]

Yes, with colossal bigotry; you retarded imp!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPMAN Confirms Another Fuel Pump Price Hike / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.