Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (76421 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by imitateMe(m): 5:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!
It's quite a pity most guys are shying away from their responsibility!!

Your boyfriend should be your god on earth,he should be willing to do anything for you and go extra miles just to make you happy... even getting a nice ride and a driver to drive you!

Never settle for less!
Be with a man that is ready to spend for you just to prove his love and loyalty!!
A god that only serves and doesn't get served abi. continue your mumu dey go
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by majekoam(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!

Your boyfriend should be your god on earth,he should be willing to do anything for you and go extra miles just to make you happy... even getting a nice ride and a driver to drive you!

Never settle for less!
Be with a man that is ready to spend for you just to prove his love and loyalty!!

Read her profile... "She doesn't respond to mentions because most men on Nairaland are frustrated and Broke"
Then why is she here??
Secondly, with the attitude shown above I'm sure she has run into some terrible men and has now become ....FRUSTRATED AND BROKE!! grin grin
People such as this live for these kind of interactions as there is not much else doing.
People...don't vex. I'm a believer that we all receive exactly what we deserve in the end...
Let her live her life

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

See them, dependent and parasitic homo sapiens
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by dederocs(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
So he can love-vendor you too...lol
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
not only her buttocks will be broken then!!!! grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Angelanest:
Watch the video HERE.

Lol iPhone15
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by marvinsync(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

I'm quite curious
are u really serious or what?

cuz what uve said is so unbelievably shallow

or maybe ur a real life prostitute , that'll make sense then

anyways girls like u who think they deserve heaven and earth cause they got a pus sy would realise something amazing when they are 33
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by marvinsync(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Deltatoto: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by dukeo(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

I was going to say something to you that you were definitely not going to like until I saw your display picture grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by ofemigeorge(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
America way of life is not like Nigeria.. ..her bike is more expensive than the average car. Stop diverting the topic
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boborneyor(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by haykes(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2018
All I see is black n dirty things
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Deephresh(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=71175188]This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!

Never settle for less!

@liliyann

I see y ur cheap ass is still single and faded like cheap clothe,
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Etonyc(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Lolz
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by kach17(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Broken buttocks
Dis one weak me
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by jibs4lv(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
Only If you know that most of you don't deserve any of this.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by dynasty01: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
it's a relationship not an adoption. the lady should get a life at least.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Mart1994(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less! I
hmmm? Many feminists will disagree with you
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by akiOYIBO: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
stop making a mockery of yourself
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by FTjnr(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2018
why did they seal up everything na? how do i confirm her buttocks are truly broken?

meanwhile, where can i get a good wheelchair for hujosi's mom?
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2018
OneSentence:

what will she offer a man to warrant such spending?
absolutely nothing but herself, after all the good book says "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies, mine head thou has annionted with oil, my cup runneth over."

hold that thought, maybe i will bring my phone or a small game to amuse and mentally stimulate myself, so as not to reduce my IQ by listening to someone with nothing to offer asking me such a dumb question?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Omangs74: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2018
God grant her quick healing.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by delishpot: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Angelanest:
A lady has landed in a hospital with broken buttocks after she decided to ride a beach motorbike. In a video footage which has gone viral online, the lady can be seen riding the motorbike before colliding with a vehicle and falling on the ground. 

The lady was rushed to the hospital after breaking her buttocks and is said to be doing fine after receiving medical attention. 

The incident happened yesterday in South Africa, according to reports. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-lands-in-the-hospital-with-broken-buttocks-after-bike-accident.html

What makes her a slay Queen?
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Razzaq007(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Now I understand the Yoruba adage that says.

"BI IDI BATI BAJE, TI ONIDI NI O MA N DA"

MEANING...

IF NYASH DON SPOIL, ONLY THE NYASH OWNER DEY BEAR THE PAIN.

PELE.........
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by ajebuter(f): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

" Be with a man that is ready to spend for you to show his love??""

How about working hard yourself and not having to depend on a man's hard earned money?

We are not their only responsibilities my dear girl..

Work hard yourself and he will respect you..

Take that from an older lady...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Noblemarce: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
rich and caring for your pocket abi!!?

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by BrokenCock: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Angelanest:
A lady has landed in a hospital with broken buttocks after she decided to ride a beach motorbike. In a video footage which has gone viral online, the lady can be seen riding the motorbike before colliding with a vehicle and falling on the ground. 

The lady was rushed to the hospital after breaking her buttocks and is said to be doing fine after receiving medical attention. 

The incident happened yesterday in South Africa, according to reports. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-lands-in-the-hospital-with-broken-buttocks-after-bike-accident.html
Lol cheesy I don see her blackyansh finally!!!

By the what's a slay-queen sef? Nigerians sabi abuse words anyhow! What makes her a slay queen abeg?
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=71175188]This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!

Never settle for less!

Can you do the same to him? Men are not super humans . After spending his last dime on you will be with him when he's broke or jump into another Alhaji.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2018
iamfromlagos:

Don't mind the dumb ass.
She probably has nothing to her name.
This is the kind of rubbish that makes our race opt for other races i just pray this her behaviour changes
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by damaan(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2018
I see what you did there
divinehand2003:
That ASS ended up being slain for real. Get well soon slay queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.