Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Free Prince Emefiele Harrison - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Prince Emefiele Harrison (341 Views)

Tim Tszyu Vs Tony Harrison Live Stream: How To Watch Boxing Fight Without Cable / How I Bought A Perfume Of #24k For #2,500 In Ikeja Under Bridge - Harrison Emu / Increase Your Sales, Promote All At Harrison Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Prince Emefiele Harrison by FOF4u: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Impunity on the rise by the IGP

Standing for justice in Nigeria has its price which we all must pay.

Prince Emefiele Harrison, the number one Human Rights activist in Delta State who has single-handedly with his team rescued many oppressed Deltans from the hands of the police, SARS, F-SARS, cells and prisons is currently in custody.

He was secretly arrested this evening by the IGP X-squad.

The arrest is not unconnected with his fight against the police brutality in Asaba, where he has been threatened by some SARS officers many times for standing against their tyranny.

Recently, both of us planned a protest against the police over the killing of a 16 years old boy. The CP called us and asked that we suspend the protest. Few days later, the DPO in charge of the station where the murder happened was transferred. Our demand that he four persons arrested be granted bail was done today by the honorable Judge.

We call on the IGP to immediately and unconditionally release Prince Harrison.

The alleged petition that he helps Yahoo Boys to gain freedom will not fly.

I call on all Nigerians to rise to this occasion.

Four years ago, he was framed up and imprisoned which led to his resolve to fight injustice and the formation of the now popular Behind Bar Initiatives.

Every Nigerian of goodwill should rise up to this occasion to demand for Harrison's freedom from the hands of the IGP.

I have been reliably informed that the police are on the lookout for me, for standing against their crooks in the police. They should send me an invitation and I will appear before them.

I make bold to say that Harrison is more patriotic that majority of his police accusers. The IGP must not see himself as a god who arrests at will without invitation.

The Nigeria of our dream is the one where police and security agents do not harassing citizens and kidnap them without invitation. Harrison has always attended to all invitations and shouldn't be kidnapped by the IGP team from Abuja.

Broadcast and share to every corner of the world

#FreeHarrisonNow
#SARSisNotAkidnapBody
#IGPmustReleaseHarrison.
Re: Free Prince Emefiele Harrison by FOF4u: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Delete the topic

(1) (Reply)

NLC Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Charged Up To N1000 For "USSD Session Charge" / NANS Task FG To Release Withheld Benue Fund And Other Affected States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.