Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? (896 Views)

Is Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Not Vindicated Now About APC? / Why Didn't President Buhari Issue Statement Mourning Dr. Junaid Mohammed? / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by resurgent2019: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
When I complain that Buhari is unfit to be President of a diverse, complex and multi ethnic country like Nigeria, my own brothers from the same tribe will accuse me of being a hateful islamophobe. But Buhari keeps showing his colors in different ways.

I want to ask why any serious or rational Southerner, either Muslim or Christian should support a Buhari for 2Nd term? I find it hard to believe that people still support the man.

As for Prof. Osinbajo, he will never be President of Nigeria as he has compromised his principles and endured disgrace from Buhari’s Fulani kitchen cabinet. He is a fellow Yoruba man, brother spiritual and temporal, and from the same Ogun State but I dare say that he has disappointed a lot of people by allowing himself to be used by Tinubu for the game of power. It is an open secret that Tinubu is eyeing the Presidency in 2023 so where will that leave our erudite Prof?

Why does Prof Osinbajo allow himself to be used to rubbish Christians, RCCG and all lawyers? Can’t the prof resign from Buhari’s Government? Is power so sweet or is Prof Yemi afraid that Buhari will come after him if he resigns? I keep thinking about all these everyday and I get sad.

As for Buhari, only God can save us from him and I have a conviction in my heart that he would not escape the wrath of God for what the destructions he has caused this nation(He won’t complete his second term, yes I said so!)

Matthew Seiyefa can go on and resign with his head help us high. God will vindicate him in retirement and shame those who call themselves Pastors while compromising their principles and faith for power they won’t get.

I now welcome my own kith and Kin to call me a bigot.

Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by Firgemachar: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Let Osinbajo remain. GEJ suffered worse as VP... smiley
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by SocialJustice: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mbok, power is sweet. The type of discipline and patriotism you want to see in Prof. is non existent in Nigerian politicians.
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by triblehaul1: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Na you go tell us ?

What role is your father playing in the Nigeria political space ?
Exactly what i thought, he is "wasted" away not even wasting.
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by resurgent2019: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Firgemachar:
Let Osinbajo remain. GEJ suffered worse as VP... smiley

He’s disgracing a whole lot of people by his actions! Prof is an ordained pastor of the RCCG for crying out loud!
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by resurgent2019: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
triblehaul1:
Na you go tell us ?

What role is your father playing in the Nigeria political space ?
Exactly what i thought, he is "wasted" away not even wasting.

Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by resurgent2019: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
As a normal Christian, I can’t even be friends with a religious fundamentalist, let alone serving under one.

How does Prof Yemi do it? The man doesn’t have any principles whatsoever. It is glaring to the whole world that something is off about Buhari. He has links with Islamic terrorists. The leaders of the West know this and they have documented same in intelligence dossiers.

So why does the prof(who is a Pastor in RCCG for that matter) endure shame and opprobrium for the sake of power?
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by RevenGeMission: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Everything else may be valid But Tinubu for Presidency ? hahahahahha

Nobody , even myself won't vote for him, he knows the game, but he's long hung his boots , better for him to stay a coach
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by freeze001(f): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Op! I think say na Igbo be your only problem for this country o! Shebi Igbo ko dey respect host? Una come love Bubu wey respect host die and Osi and u say if we continue to blame una for yeye wey Naija don become una go vex, double effort to vote am again to spite ur enemies from belle abi?

Stop ur sanctimonious bűllshït and enjoy the rubbish y'all voted for.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by Bede2u(m): 3:36am On Sep 14, 2018
freeze001:
Op! I think say na Igbo be your only problem for this country o! Shebi Igbo ko dey respect host? Una come love Bubu wey respect host die and Osi and u say if we continue to blame una for yeye wey Naija don become una go vex, double effort to vote am again to spite ur enemies from belle abi?

yorubas be making comedians of themselves. They are both the agressors and the wailers. They are both the opperessor and the oppressed

A country that killed 3 million of its own citizens can never get it right. Fact.
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by stanluiz(m): 3:46am On Sep 14, 2018
freeze001:

My dear don't mind the confuse clown grin that guy is loose and mad. He doesn't stand anywhere.
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by AnambraDota: 3:55am On Sep 14, 2018
this erratic lawyer again
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by orunto27: 4:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerians feel like there is no God. Even before 2019 Election, we all shall witness The Judgement of The Supreme Spirit.
Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by Almaiga: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
When I complain that Buhari is unfit to be President of a diverse, complex and multi ethnic country like Nigeria, my own brothers from the same tribe will accuse me of being a hateful islamophobe. But Buhari keeps showing his colors in different ways.

I want to ask why any serious or rational Southerner, either Muslim or Christian should support a Buhari for 2Nd term? I find it hard to believe that people still support the man.

As for Prof. Osinbajo, he will never be President of Nigeria as he has compromised his principles and endured disgrace from Buhari’s Fulani kitchen cabinet. He is a fellow Yoruba man, brother spiritual and temporal, and from the same Ogun State but I dare say that he has disappointed a lot of people by allowing himself to be used by Tinubu for the game of power. It is an open secret that Tinubu is eyeing the Presidency in 2023 so where will that leave our erudite Prof?

Why does Prof Osinbajo allow himself to be used to rubbish Christians, RCCG and all lawyers? Can’t the prof resign from Buhari’s Government? Is power so sweet or is Prof Yemi afraid that Buhari will come after him if he resigns? I keep thinking about all these everyday and I get sad.

As for Buhari, only God can save us from him and I have a conviction in my heart that he would not escape the wrath of God for what the destructions he has caused this nation(He won’t complete his second term, yes I said so!)

Matthew Seiyefa can go on and resign with his head help us high. God will vindicate him in retirement and shame those who call themselves Pastors while compromising their principles and faith for power they won’t get.

I now welcome my own kith and Kin to call me a bigot.

Selah.

Cry us a River. Buhari has not done anything unlawful. The appointment of the New DG of DSS is a welcome development. Besides, the DSS is a sensitive organization. The President need someone he can trust to head such Organization.

God bless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Vindicated On The Buhari Issue? by monojoli: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully, you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing .
geometry Dash Online
Basketball Legends Game

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Is Not Fit To Lead Nigeria - Four Points! / After Receiving N34m, Buhari’s Economic Adviser Fails To Provide Research Study / Why is Everyone Silent About The Sharia Storm Sweeping Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.