Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Look Fabulous As A Couple - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Look Fabulous As A Couple (609 Views)

Look Fabulous With These Fashion/beauty Tips / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / 15 Fabulous Ways To Rock Short Pixie Hairstyle For All Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Look Fabulous As A Couple by Ifeaduloju(f): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
@tfabz..com So it's relationship Thursdays on my blog and I'll like to share it with you.I'm giving two tips to look good together as a couple.
The first is wearing matching outfits.There is nothing as cute as stepping out with your partner in a matching Ankara or style.It just sends the theme that you are cute together.When friends even see you two together,it can arouse jealousy and send the message of happiness.I trust that most guys would not just want this look but if he agrees to step out with you then he is definitely happy with you.We'll take a look at couples that pulled this off.
My last tip today is taking very admirable pictures together.You and your partner should try and take the extra step in taking pictures. I see nothing wrong in having a shoot with 'bae or boo' if you look great together.So let's take a quick look at the pictures.
For more trends,relationship and motivational talks and more visit my blog @ tfabz..com
Cc:Lalasticlala, Mynd44,AnonymouslyMe

Re: How To Look Fabulous As A Couple by Taich(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Nice work. More pix

1 Like

Re: How To Look Fabulous As A Couple by Ifeaduloju(f): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Taich:
Nice work. More pix
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy But Elegant Braided Hairstyles For Long Hair You Will Love (PICS) / Bride-to-be Pranks Groom By Dressing Best Man In Wedding Dress / Don't Be A Victim. Wise Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.