Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense (5360 Views)

What's The Best Alternative For Adense / Current Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by FrankTalk1: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Some alternatives to google Adsense are :
Adnow
Propeller ad
Taboola
Etc

I have tried both, but currently use Adense.

I prefer Adnow to propeller ads.

But Google Adsense remains the best of all.

See 11 TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE APPLICATION EASILY APPROVED
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by JeffreyJames(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Legolast:

You can try Bing ads [media.net] or Facebook ads. I did little research about Facebook ads network, they have the highest cpc than Google Adsense [I stand to be corrected but provide facts] but not easy to set up. I'm planning to use it before this year runs out.

If you need to set up the Bing ads, let me know, I can work you through, set it up and give you tricks about it [for free].

Last time I checked, CPC depends on where your traffic is coming from.
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Hallenjay: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Legolast:

You can try Bing ads [media.net] or Facebook ads. I did little research about Facebook ads network, they have the highest cpc than Google Adsense [I stand to be corrected but provide facts] but not easy to set up. I'm planning to use it before this year runs out.

If you need to set up the Bing ads, let me know, I can work you through, set it up and give you tricks about it [for free].
I'll need ds
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Legolast:

Are you talking of Facebook instant article or Facebook audience network? Which one
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by HeWrites(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2018
yaksnet:
Please check your mail let's talk.

Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by emperorblog(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2018
TRY MGID AM USING IT FOR MY BLOG NOW
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Unclesamo(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
JeffreyJames:

. That is why VPN is still available... if U know, U know
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by NiggasInParis: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Are you a learner?

CPA Marketing and Affiliate Makerting

Port to these and start making heavy commisions with peace of mind.
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Emina33: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
greggng:
Emina33:
Try https://moneymaker.ng Its an affiliate program and they have banners you can put on your blog. I recently joined and they have paid me 19k. They pay through voguepay.

Can this work on facebook page..I have 2000 followers....or can you suggest how to monetise it?

I don't think MoneyMaker.ng allows you to post directly your affiliate link on facebook (not too sure sha) but if you have a big facebook group then it could work. It's best for those with large traffic websites and big email lists but they accept everybody. They have free and paid plans but to be an affiliate you have to be on any of their paid plans. I think the minimum plan is 1k. See the plans here: https://moneymaker.ng/plans . The more targeted your niche, the better. I bought an email list of 100,000 naija emails and that's where I mostly promote to, I also built some very niche websites for some of the products they have in their online shop. They also have a referral program where you earn commissions for bringing people in and when those people bring others in down to 10 levels. You can see how it works at https://moneymaker.ng/howitworks
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
This thread is so great. Never knew Facebook had an ads network. How does one get in though?
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by JeffreyJames(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Unclesamo:

That is why VPN is still available... if U know, U know

Yeah till time for payout then you start seeing all the deductions, then you'll start crying lol
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmm
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Yeah, you're right still fb monetization network has higher cpc than Adsense
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Unclesamo:

Is like you want to weep on your Adsense account àbí? Don't play too smart on Adsense, they will block your account and your domain name. Or is there a way it is done that I don't know? Kindly share
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Are you talking of Facebook instant article or Facebook audience network? Which one

I think it is instance article, I have little knowledge about it sha. Can you talk more on it?
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hallenjay:
I'll need ds

Contact me 07064658830
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
FrankTalk1:
Some alternatives to google Adsense are :
Adnow
Propeller ad
Etc

I have tried both, but currently use Adense.

I prefer Adnow to propeller ads.

But Google Adsense remains the best of all.

See 11 TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE APPLICATION EASILY APPROVED

Adnow has not been paying me for for the past 6 months that I have been using it. No revenue, nothing is showing on my account and they keep on showing ads on my blog. I used VPN to click it and check, still nothing shows on my account.
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by ziziangel(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
ken6488:
how i love to

Inbox me on whatsapp, I gotta a working method you can use to get free $100 coupon on bings.
It's not free oh, I paid to get the trick
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Unclesamo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Legolast:

Is like you want to weep on your Adsense account àbí? Don't play too smart on Adsense, they will block your account and your domain name. Or is there a way it is done that I don't know? Kindly share
Imagine, wat U ought to say first, U said it Last ....PEACE
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Unclesamo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
JeffreyJames:

Yeah till time for payout then you start seeing all the deductions, then you'll start crying lol
There is always a way around it
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Paulezuzu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
yaksnet:
Pls message me on whatsapp 07030736674 or check ur mail

Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by TheStrongest: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Unclesamo:

If u know, u know what
What are you saying What has VPN got to do with your site's CPC??
CPC depends on keyword and traffic location.. Weytin u want use VPN do?? na u want become ur own site visitor??
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by TheStrongest: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Godmother:
This thread is so great. Never knew Facebook had an ads network. How does one get in though?
FIA, Facebook instant article.. You'll need to own or have access to a Facebook page with huge followers in order to make good money with FIA
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Unclesamo:

Imagine, wat U ought to say first, U said it Last ....PEACE

Don't take it personal bro

I didn't mean it like that. Abeg show me the way
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheStrongest:
FIA, Facebook instant article.. You'll need to own or have access to a Facebook page with huge followers in order to make good money with FIA

Facebook Instant Article? Lemme google it. And I have a facebook page with about 3,5000 followers. Is that okay?

View my signature for interesting posts on women
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Legolast: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
TheStrongest:

You're right, you can also share your post on Facebook though it ads shows for visitors from Facebook using mobile
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
HeWrites:

Please check your mail let's talk.
add me on WhatsApp 090,2962 5255
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by TheStrongest: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Godmother:

Facebook Instant Article? Lemme google it. And I have a facebook page with about 3,5000 followers. Is that okay?

View my signature for interesting posts on women

3,500 or 35,000? the zeros dey confuse me...
The main thing is engagement. Facebook recently has deliberately dropped page engagement to a very low rate because they want to promote their ads... So you'll need a huge followers base.. And where your traffic comes from matters too... When u apply to FIA, Facebook will link your site to your page so that when you publish a post on your site it would be shown to your Facebook users but this time not directly on your site.. They would be able to read your post directly on Facebook.. I know someone that makes $5000 monthly via FIA.. He's a Pakistani. He has over 6 fb pages and total likes/followers is close to 2 million.. He post on his blog 5 times daily to earn that amount...
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Unclesamo(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2018
TheStrongest:
If u know, u know what
What are you saying What has VPN got to do with your site's CPC??
CPC depends on keyword and traffic location.. Weytin u want use VPN do?? na u want become ur own site visitor??
Calm down... VPN is just part.Do U CPC on Ur sites work under some Algorithms to get recorded. it kind of Complicated in explanation though...summary, U can generate TRUE Clicks...#peace
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by Godmother(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2018
TheStrongest:
3,500 or 35,000? the zeros dey confuse me...
The main thing is engagement. Facebook recently has deliberately dropped page engagement to a very low rate because they want to promote their ads... So you'll need a huge followers base.. And where your traffic comes from matters too... When u apply to FIA, Facebook will link your site to your page so that when you publish a post on your site it would be shown to your Facebook users but this time not directly on your site.. They would be able to read your post directly on Facebook.. I know someone that makes $5000 monthly via FIA.. He's a Pakistani. He has over 6 fb pages and total likes/followers is close to 2 million.. He post on his blog 5 times daily to earn that amount...

Wow, $5,000! That figure's got me reeling.
The page followers is 3,500. I have another, but the other is just 2,500 followers.

Wish I made even half of that monthly. Will give it a try though. Even $100 would be better than nothing.

Thanks for the info *hug*
Re: What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense by TheStrongest: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Godmother:

Wow, $5,000! That figure's got me reeling.
The page followers is 3,500. I have another, but the other is just 2,500 followers.

Wish I made even half of that monthly. Will give it a try though. Even $100 would be better than nothing.

Thanks for the info *hug*
yeah... a $100 is better than nothing

Nigerians Became The Top Internet Users In Africa / How Do I Start A Blogging Site / Wordpress Tutorial On Nairaland