Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha (30525 Views)

Sit-at-home: Army Chief Orders Raid On IPOB Hideouts / Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants / EU, U.S. Warn Police, DSS, Others On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by caracas: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
There are two ways to look at it

1 IPOB members have in the past attacked soldiers, and even members of the community that disobeys their leader's call, the show of strenght may be to assure people who do not follow IPOB's order of safety

2 In some people's mind , The show of force is to intimidate people into coming out ?

Two things are certain :
1 Soldiers will not go to anybody's house to force them to go out
2 IPOB can not attack anybody who defies the order considering the number of security operatives that'll be present

Let's not escalate things , IPOB was the first to attack army during operation python dance , it'd be a shame to see that repeat itself again

If I call u the most stupid person on nairaland now they will ban me
u are lucky today.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by dometome: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2018
klax:

They are Nigeria soldiers and they must do their job though I never support any form of heavy handed or brutality but the truth is if you are a peaceful Nigeria army will not torch you so if anyone do anyhow he will have himself to blame.

Pls don't come here to mention fulani or boko haram both group and IPOB are on same page they are all threat to Nigeria peaceful coexistence simple as that if Buhari failed to tackle fulani killer he has big question to answer one good day but that doesn't mean we that are learned and well hardworking folks should turn almanjiri simply we want something, hell no bro.
Can't even spell touch. When those fools beat up civilians going about their legitimate business, that cannot be counted, nonsense. IPOB is not a terrorist organisation, they are yet to use the tool(s) that make one a terrorist, go and check the list of organizations that are recognised as terrorists ad see if IPOB is there. Educated illiterate, sophisticated slowpoke.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by akiOYIBO: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2018
The information reaching us from #RadioBiafraMiddleEast is that the Nigeria military comprising of 100% hausa-fulani personnels are patrolling all over BiafraLand with sophisticated weapons and military uniforms without badge. All Biafrans are adviced to stay and #sitathome. If u are a Biafran and still haven't cued behind KANU and IPOB, just know that winter is coming for real.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by 9ZoriaMyShithol(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=fineboynl post=71177877]
http://sunnewsonline.com/sit-at-home-army-police-navy-dss-onitsha/[/quote Fools, go and face Bokoharam in North.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Antivirus92(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2018
vanbonattel:

Fake attack on themselves to accuse IPOB.
why did you even bother to reply that yyeske??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by marvinsync(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
meolaniyi:
I think the military should use this opportunity to settle the Biafra question. Kill any fly that disturbs the peace of this country. If Gowon did not make the mistake of accepting the no victor no vanquish nonsense, this ipob terrorists would not be rearing their heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria. These already conquered people that should have been left as a defeated people.

I pray for u my brother

whatever nonsense that is going on in ur life will kill u

Keeping hating till u die ,

peace bruh ...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by marvinsync(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
lastmessenger:
we are conquered and yet we have ibeto and innoson, tonimass and the rest. If we are really conquered then the world conquer must be redefined.

ur head is there joor

don't mind that guy , he's suffering in life
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by ozoekwe(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
meolaniyi:
I think the military should use this opportunity to settle the Biafra question. Kill any fly that disturbs the peace of this country. If Gowon did not make the mistake of accepting the no victor no vanquish nonsense, this ipob terrorists would not be rearing their heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria. These already conquered people that should have been left as a defeated people.

Wasted sperm
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by RevenGeMission: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2018
odomanis:

Prove that with a referendum,bro ! Why are we afraid of finding out what the people actually want ?

If you expect FG to conduct referendum for you, your sitting on a looong dick
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by RevenGeMission: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

You actually believe this story? Can't you use your brain? You mean that a troop of heavily armed Soldiers with sophisticated guns and Tanks were on move then unarmed IPOB decided to block them and attack them with stick and stones? Even someone high on drugs would not do something like that.

Wouldn't it make more sense to you that Soldiers attacked civilians in a heavy handed way, as they do all the time, and civilians responded by grabbing whatever they could and throwing it at them to defend themselves?

Only a complete idiot would believe such a crazy story that unarmed civilians went to block the road to heavily armed Soldiers and attack them with sticks and stones.

It is one of the craziest stories I have heard in my life.

If you have brain tumor or amnesia, I don't the video is on YouTube and it trended on this nairaland, attacking army checkpoints and they uploaded it

They made molotov cocktails and stoned army APC vehicles , check YouTube before writing a novel
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

IPOB never called for any molestation. I wonder what you're trying to achieve by this callous comment.
how is a sit-at-home synonymous to molestation?
are you sure you're alright?
Don't quote me if you wouldn't tell the truth

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/13/ipob-threatens-to-lockdown-south-east-ssouth/?amp
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by gidgiddy: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

If you have brain tumor or amnesia, I don't the video is on YouTube and it trended on this nairaland, attacking army checkpoints and they uploaded it

They made molotov cocktails and stoned army APC vehicles , check YouTube before writing a novel

Lets just assume for a second that you are right. So they stoned the Army on video? This is the so called terrorism? Others are bombing people, shooting people, kidnapping people, chasing people out of their land and slaughtering people like Ram.

But your own terrorism is the throwing of stones? Please don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Pure lie......

I no gree this one.
Ask around if you are not around
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2018
dometome:
When did IPOB call for violence? What brand of stupidity is this? Na real wa for you people!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/13/ipob-threatens-to-lockdown-south-east-ssouth/?amp

Do your research and read before quoting me next time
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Ask around if you are not around

U statement means nothing to me....in situations like this u collaborate ur claim with facts and ie pictures.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Lets just assume for a second that you are right. So they stoned the Army on video? This is the so called terrorism? Others are bombing people, shooting people, kidnapping people, chasing people out of their land and slaughtering people like Ram.

At least you now agree to that, was it good throwing weapons at policemen and soldiers?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by RevenGeMission: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

This will be my last reply to you cos obviously we are not on the same level, we don't assume, when you burn army vehicles with their occupants inside, you are calling for trouble

And in all your senseless defense, can you prove anyone was killed during operation python dance? All I saw was people being drilled by army inside potor water
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U statement means nothing to me....in situations like this u collaborate ur claim with facts and ie pictures.
Not my business since you have none to convince me too, OP just showed us pictures of early morning
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Not my business since you have none to convince me too, OP just showed us pictures of early morning

Barely less than 30 mins ago I read in vanguard of activities and Businesses bustling in enugu with pictures validating such....

Since u reported such at least u should have shown a kind of pictorial evidence to narrow down ur submission

Mind u am no apologist of any but on fair journalism I stand.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Barely less than 30 mins ago I read in vanguard of activities and Businesses bustling in enugu with pictures validating such....

Since u reported such at least u should have shown a kind of pictorial evidence to narrow down ur submission

Mind u am no apologist of any but on fair journalism I stand.
So you are not even in the SE, anyway more pictures are still coming up, the day is not over yet
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
So you are not even in the SE, anyway more pictures are still coming up, the day is not over yet

Noted....will be glad to see more.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by vanbonattel: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Answer my question first
Abagworo, the army invaded the NUJ outpost in Umuahia and destroyed phones,computers and beat up journalists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by dometome: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:

Do your research and read before quoting me next time
lol I want to see where tbey said they will use violence on people. Right now they locked down the south East. So? Educated illiterate.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by veesion: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Exactly

They choose to be enslaved by group of people who truly hate this government and want to impose their ideas on everybody by any means necessary

NOT EVERY IBO IS PRO-IPOB but the fear of reprisals and the uncertainty of outcome of their decisions is why it would seem IPOB controls them

Though u made a little SeNSE,But SHATTAP ur mouth
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by aniere: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
meolaniyi:

You are a stupid afonja .... Foolish fool ewu hausa....ntoooooo
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by BrokenCock: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2018
AlphaStyles:
ok na kukuma just go there na
aborbi na here I dey so oh
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by AlphaStyles(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2018
BrokenCock:
aborbi na here I dey so oh
Aborbi na NAME,PLACE OR THING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run / APC Postpones Offiicial Unveiling Of Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.