Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo (2262 Views)

Being So Desperate To Have A Baby Even As A Single Lady / Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? / My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by haryor14: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Going to two years I lost my wife now leaving me with 2 years plus old baby girl , but there is a lady in my place of work that moved closed to me after wife's death. I told her from the beginning that I can't date you but just friend because am not attracted or have any feelings for her. But she is forcing herself on me,now the problem is that whenever she sees with me with another lady either chatting or playing with them, she put up some attitudes by frowning her face and so on. Recently she is telling everybody that we are dating each other which is not. Everyone now believes we are. She has told them all sort of lies that I bought her things she is putting on including her phone, ring on her finger and so on. Please what can I do to let people know am not her man.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by gabinogem(m): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Just try & stay away from such obsessive manipulative people.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by darkmarky(m): 2:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Public denial can work
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by PamaB(m): 3:49am On Sep 14, 2018
You don enter one chance. Just act up, stop giving her any form of attention, No discussion period. Just Hi and good morning. The same people who she told will know that something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Frankicent(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2018
Bros grow up and stop all this your Funny attitude. You lucky a woman is running after you since your wife died...
Now you saying you aren't attracted to her... Nawa ooo. See the lady you trying all your best to get you might not get her...

See she likes you ... Her love is 100% legit.. I prefer a lady falling in love with me. Than me doing all the whole running , sweet talk and so on..

Now yours Reverse... I don't know why you don't like her.... That you should have mentioned..

Maybe she doesn't have big ass, big breast or she's too short or tall or maybe ugly... Give us a reason...

See act mature and play along with her.. Don't hurt her feeling because someone out there is killing himself to get her...

My advice play along with her and get to know her attitude, secrets.
I know women are good at keeping secrets.. Push her to the wall to get her talking.. That can be done through physiological...

• Test her to see if She's worth been a good woman...

As a man you can't take care of your kids alone... She might be God sent... Don't chase off what might be yours...

6 Likes

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by yvelchstores(f): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2018
If u want to be serious with a woman, let it be one who will take good care of your child, sincere, genuine, warm hearted woman, not one who is ready to frame up stories for her selfish interests. Be focused.

6 Likes

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Viking007(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Frankicent:
Bros grow up and stop all this your Funny attitude. You lucky a woman is running after you since your wife died...
Now you saying you aren't attracted to her... Nawa ooo. See the lady you trying all your best to get you might not get her...

See she likes you ... Her love is 100% legit.. I prefer a lady falling in love with me. Than me doing all the whole running , sweet talk and so on..

Now yours Reverse... I don't know why you don't like her.... That you should have mentioned..

Maybe she doesn't have big ass, big breast or she's too short or tall or maybe ugly... Give us a reason...

See act mature and play along with her.. Don't hurt her feeling because someone out there is killing himself to get her...

I know women are good at keeping secrets.. Push her to the wall to get her talking.. That can be done through physiological...

As a man you can't take care of your kids alone... She might be God sent... Don't chase off what might be yours...

[/s]Long piece of trash. That a woman is running after you doesn't mean you must accept her proposal. What part of he's NOT interested are you finding hard to comprehend?

10 Likes

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Frankicent(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2018
[s][/s]
Viking007:
[s][/s]Long piece of trash. That a woman is running after you doesn't mean you must accept her proposal. What part of he's NOT interested are you finding hard to comprehend?
[/s]

Bleep off...
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by anayolity: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Ask her in front of everyone sad ...if you dating her and why she is lying on you undecided undecided .... then give her a thunderous slap to the glory of the Lord angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Iamicekid(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Whenever you are talking to other ladies in your office or anywhere and she shows up frowning face, face her right there and tell her what the hell is her problem why is she doing like that and tell her straight make she dey hear that what you do with your life is not any of her problem

3 Likes

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by eyinjuege: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na dem dey rush you...
Gbayi.....
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Tell them as it is. You are not dating her! No look her face! In fact, arrange to kiss your gf publicly. Don't allow her back you in a corner!

No vex...I have seen that sheet play before and the guy turned out helpless embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Chubhie: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
haryor14:
Going to two years I lost my wife now leaving me with 2 years plus old baby girl , but there is a lady in my place of work that moved closed to me after wife's death. I told her from the beginning that I can't date you but just friend because am not attracted or have any feelings for her. But she is forcing herself on me,now the problem is that whenever she sees with me with another lady either chatting or playing with them, she put up some attitudes by frowning her face and so on. [b]Recently she is telling everybody that we are dating each other which is not. Everyone now believes we are. She has told them all sort of lies that I bought her things she is putting on including her phone, ring on her finger and so on. [/b]Please what can I do to let people know am not her man.
Those things can be developed into roaring flames. Thats her own little way of showing how she's attracted to you. Is the attraction infatuation? lust? conditioned love or unconditioned love? Use the lessons of your learning to discern. All the very best.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Run away as far as you can, that is obsession of the highest degree...... flee bro

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Richy4(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2018
In my opinion which doesn't count, I think you were indirectly encouraging that woman's advances towards you...it flatters and strokes your ego that someone was desperately in "need" of you... if not what stops you from putting an end to this whole nonsense. ..

You were encouraging her to the extent of noticing her facial expressions when you were talking to another...haba!!! grin Biko stop telling me this kinda thing on Saturday...
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Creepy much? You need to shut the nonsense down real quick and let people know there is nothing going on between you guys. She sounds like she has some screws loose... undecided
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Frankicent:

Bad advice. Make she go meet the people wey dey rush am now. OP can't be forced into a relationship and I'm sure he's taking of his child just fine.

Whatever you do, don't play along o, that's the worst thing you can do in the situation. Shut the the nonsense, make person no go pour you acid one day.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by realtalk19: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Frankicent:

Ar u the lady? Why do u want to force it down his throat? He is matured to make his choice and what makes you think she is not pretending or will be a good mother to his kids?
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by realtalk19: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2018
haryor14:
Going to two years I lost my wife now leaving me with 2 years plus old baby girl , but there is a lady in my place of work that moved closed to me after wife's death. I told her from the beginning that I can't date you but just friend because am not attracted or have any feelings for her. But she is forcing herself on me,now the problem is that whenever she sees with me with another lady either chatting or playing with them, she put up some attitudes by frowning her face and so on. Recently she is telling everybody that we are dating each other which is not. Everyone now believes we are. She has told them all sort of lies that I bought her things she is putting on including her phone, ring on her finger and so on. Please what can I do to let people know am not her man.

Cut off every form of association with her and make it strictly official. Dnt give her room to penetrate you in any way.u nid to man up and tell her u are not interested and shuld stay away from you. No give her face at all.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by realtalk19: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2018
haryor14:

Cut off every form of association with her and make it strictly official. Dnt give her room to penetrate you in any way.u nid to man up and tell her u are not interested and shuld stay away from you. No give her face at all.

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by frozen70(f): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
haryor14:

Since you have realised that she is forcing her self on you, what have you done to reduce the relationship

Stop bleeping her, stop inviting her to your place, select the kind of things you discus with her and be careful not to go deep with her any longer

Use maturity on her, still relate with her but this time around do it with caution

By the time she noticed that the relationship is dropping she will have no option than to move on and leave you alone
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
Frankicent:

[/s]

Dear OP, you have to man up. Learn to stop giving her attention, start ignoring her completely and let your relationship be strictly official. Act like she doesn't exist and Don't fall for her manipulative crap.

If she likes let her telling people that you bought her ancestors their first coffin, just ignore.
Don't forget to give her stern warning if she dare act drama in public.

Be a man! Las las na she go tire!

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
Creepy much? You need to shut the nonsense down real quick and let people know there is nothing going on between you guys. She sounds like she has some screws loose... undecided

Reminds me of the movie "Obsessed" by Idris Elba and Beyonce. If OP has seen the movie he'd be pooping his pants by now.

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Frankicent(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

Dear OP, you have to man up. Learn to stop giving her attention, start ignoring her completely and let your relationship be strictly official. Act like she doesn't exist and Don't fall for her manipulative crap.

If she likes let her telling people that you bought her ancestors their first coffin, just ignore.
Don't forget to give her stern warning if she dare act drama in public.

Be a man! Las las na she go tire!

whatever.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Best1708(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Frankicent:

Are you asking him to marry the person he doesn't love nor feel anything for?The feeling must be mutual biko.
Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
haryor14:
Don't ever have anything to do with a manipulative woman!

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by baby124: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Don’t let a woman you are not attracted to push or manipulate you into a marriage. You will be miserable. That she lies on you is disturbing. Then the jealousy shows something is wrong with her. Warn her to stop spreading rumors about you and tell her you have a fiancée already so she should leave you alone or you disgrace her in public. Please run far from this woman. She does not love you, she is only obsessed and desperate to be married. She’s a liar too that can manufacture stories and, jealous as you can see. Take your time to find a good woman and someone that will love you and your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo by haryor14: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Thanks all for your advice.. I really apprieciate. Thanks God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? / Can I Change State of Origin? / Her Family Say I Can't Marry Their Daughter Cos We're Both As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.