Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode (23710 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
ladman:

You are on point. I don't know why people don't understand it.

I don't like Tinubu's politics and I wish Lagos will get a new party for a change but you have to respect the man, he controls Lagos and since Funsho's death, no one in Lagos has had a structure that can trash him out.

Unlike Fashola, Ambode's signature projects have failed. All because of his attempt to erase his predecessor's achievement but what he didn't know is that Fashola did not derail from the initial socio economic plan put together in the early 2000s by the likes of femi pedro, sanwoolu, hamzat and others under Tinubu's leadership.

Tinubu is controlling but he treats members of his structure very well and they always have his back. People like Aregbesola, lai Mohammed, Chief Henry Ajomale constantly work with him. Even Fashola, who apparently abhors his controlling nature, stand by his side.

Ambode messed up with the PSP deal and it exploded on his face but Tinubu is not ready to partake in that explosion. Let's watch as the drama unfolds
I laugh at people that think Tinubu can be upstaged in Lagos. They don't know that even Buhari will lose Lagos if he wants to do gragra with Tinubu. Sycophants no go help am

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by Kog45(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
boy16:
Will lagosians ever be wise?

How will they allow a single man control the entire state!

like for PDP
share for APC
Don't mind them o naso dem go dey criticising Saraki in Kwara and forgeting they are having the same problem in Lagos state.

Saraki kicked against his sister from becoming governor

Tinubu keep on pushing his wife as senator.

But ask them what is the difference between Saraki and Tinubu they attacks like mad dogs without congent answer.

We are in real trouble in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by isnovic(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ambode has earned a second term in office in my opinion.
Certainly Tinubu knows that, it will be a polical suicide to go against the wish of the masses.
I believe Tinubu knows that his political strength will be tested if he were to have Ambode run against any
other anointed candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by Housing(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
boy16:
Will lagosians ever be wise?

How will they allow a single man control the entire state!

like for PDP
share for APC

Ambode greediness let him cancelled the PSP contracts that have direct 5,000 CEO's (party faithful), over 50,000 supervisor and over 1Million as staff and gave such to his cronies who lack political relevance. LAWMA was established by Marwa, Tinubu and Fashola only improve on it but he greedy Ambode disbanded a government department that have been in existence for over 25years and gave it to your "pocket". He cancelled SCREPT and sent thousands into labour market. Lagos have never play politics of bitterness that he had orchestrated in the last three years. He don't respect interest of the 5 Divisions that Lagos belongs to. So we are with Tinubu he his only listening to his peoples
Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by CioAngels(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
May i ask, is Tinubu Ambode's god? I want to believe that Ambode knows what to do, Unlike Osinbajo who is there receiving insults. What else does he wants to hear from president, maybe he is waiting for the president to tell him he is a VP with no power. You two should think before further humiliation that you may not be able survive. Osinbajo, are you been threatened not leave?
Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by Myself2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Trunaijian:

Thus the strategy. Knowing it’s Ambode’s last term, there may be some refusal from his side, so in order to prevent that, there must be some middle ground and agreements that will ensure implementation. Oaths, mou’s, and promises involving third parties and legal documentation that are irrevocable must be agreed upon before support or endorsement for his 2nd term aspiration.

Nah, with BRFs time as a case study, Tinubu has very limited options, once a governor is sworn in, oaths and juju quickly fly out the window.

And did you say LEGAL documentation shocked shocked shocked, how will you dare document a satanic agreement to loot the treasury of a state, I can assure you for free that there is not going to be anything like that
Re: 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode by delkuf(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2018
OAFMods:

What is wrong with this herd of humans from poto land making senseless noise over lagos issue like fools.
what I'd wrong with you and your senseless post MN Just talking thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Who Is The Smartest Governor In Nigeria? / Governor Ambode Receives Danny Glover In His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.