Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary (539 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by Dlee1(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2018
September the 13th marks the 22nd anniversary of the death of legendary West-coast rapper Tupac Shakur. His death occurred as a result of a violent disagreement on the night of September 7th, 1996 in the wake of a Mike Tyson boxing match in Las Vegas, Nevada. Shakur was shot numerous
times in a drive-by confrontation and immediately rushed to the hospital. Several days later, it was his mother Afeni Shakur who courageously made the harrowing decision to take her son off of life support. Tupac is remembered by many for his legendary body of work, and there has been an outpouring of support from fans and industry members. Actress Jada Pinket Smith took to Instagram to share an image of the late rapper -- a testament not only to his prodigious life but to their friendship. The two were peers and met at as teenagers at the Baltimore School for the Arts in Maryland. Of their first encounter, Smith shared, “It was the first day and he came over to me and introduced himself... As soon as he approached me, he was like a
magnet. Once you paid attention to him he kind of sucked you in. And we hit it off from that moment on." During an episode of her Red Table Talks, Smith confessed, "I've had a lot of loss. So many of my close friends gone. They didn't make it to 30. They didn't make it past 25. A lot of people talk about my relationship with Pac and figure that out. That
was a huge loss in my life."

How will you be remembering Tupac on this day?

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jada-pinkett-smith-posts-touching-tupac-tribute-on-death-anniversary-news.59673.html

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by Imortal001: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Tupac the rap king that lives his life on a fast lane!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Rip Pac
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by DBossNG(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by Blakjewelry(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2018
the only advantage of dying young is you will live for ever young in the memory of people
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Posts Touching Tupac Tribute On Death Anniversary by MJBOLT: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Not really a fan,I think 2Pac and B.I.G. are overrated

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion / Linda Cannot Have Children! Kemi Olulunyo Releases 5 Mins Video On Linda Ikeji / Anthony Joshua Celebrates Turning 29 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.