Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service (24367 Views)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Btruth: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yoruba adage says, "when they born pikin, the pikin need to reborn himself/herself"

let them drink abeg..
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Offpoint: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
k
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by annnikky(f): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some people can be gullible for Africa.. Na wah oo
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Adakintroy: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's not real bleach. He just tweeking their senses.

No one is that delusional.

Try it and kill someone. They will send team if police to the spiritual realm to bring you down to this realm for prosecution.
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by EmekaMD(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
What is the difference between this followers and Buhari followers?

See them shouting here without knowing that Bubu is giving them the worst concoctions to drink..

Just as this people are blinded by their fanatism that is how the Sai Baba chanters are blinded too.
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Uyi168: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
delugajackson:
God will never ask you to do such. Stop listening to the demons inside you.
didnt God asked a prophet of the old to fry and chop shit?
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Uglymugg: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wow, the look concerned about what they are drinking. Why don't they stop if they are unsure?
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Uglymugg: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uyi168:
didnt God asked a prophet of the old to fry and chop shit?
Stop blaspheming.
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by koolaid87: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cult
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by emperorblog(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
GOD right now na so my people don mumu reach?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Cyoung4real(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
God supposed to rapture some folks early so as to protect others from going to hell.

I mean if these ones die now because of this rubbish, where are they headed to.?
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by LastDays777: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
delugajackson:
God will never ask you to do such. Stop listening to the demons inside you.

Exactly. That's what happens when people worship pastors instead of God himself
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
DEMONS
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Chizzyferd(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Guys show me some love by subscribing to my YouTube channel to watch the latest nollywood movies even before they hit the market. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf97uxenD0L8jicoh_N5HfA
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Righteousness89(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
win2kwire:

But god cannot be proven so his closest evidence are these men, oh and stupid Africans!
the Breathe flowing in u right now is Powered by someone..

And that Someone is GOD...

U didn't just spring up from the earth...
You are a Product of a Superior Being... That BEING is GOD..

Without His life in u, u are dust...

RESPECT that BEING
BELIEVE that BEING
ACKNOWLEDGING that BEING..
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by highness25(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A controversial pastor who makes his congregation do weird things, is back in the news again for the wrong reason. 

The pastor identified as Prophet Rufus Phala, with AK Spiritual Christian Church, Makgodu, Limpopo in the north eastern area of South Africa, gave his members Jik household bleach to drink as a sign of faith during church service on Sunday. 

Report has it that the police in Limpopo are investigating the incident after some people were allegedly affected after drinking the bleach. 

Sometime ago, the controversial pastor made his church members drink disinfectant, Dettol, in order to get healed..

He instructed his followers to drink the disinfectant, while also acknowledging that it was dangerous to do so.

“I know Dettol is harmful, but God instructed me to use it. I was the first one to drink it,” the pastor said.

He also claimed he has been getting WhatsApp messages from people who say they have been healed by obeying his command of drinking the disinfectant.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/prophet-rufus-phala-gives-members-jik-bleach-to-drink-in-church.html

Hope he tasted it too? Everyday I keep asking myself if these people are humans. God expose these fake men of god please
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
win2kwire:

You have no proof of what you just said so please shut the f.uck up!
the fact that u typed this is a proof.. those hands are not just working because of u.. they are working due to the life in them.. The Owner of that Life is your Creator and My Creator..

The faster you Believe him, The Better for u
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Firebomber: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Have been see this same news since 2014.

I guess those useless blogger have nothing to write again about pastor and church, now they are recycling the old news. Mtcheew
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Imyourex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
its a test of faith afterall the members are not complaining
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
daddy freeze will be smiling by now/ sheeples everywhere

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Africa just tire me., especially those that are blacks, they are different from their whites counterpart.

Seems white is the advance version of black, guess that's what God had in mind when he created human.

Just like we have the ordinary version, the plus and the pro version in mobile phones grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by olaposer(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
i wish you many more good years ahead of you, long life and prosperity , may god bless you according to his riches in glory one love brother,
kekenation:
Too too bad.............. Today is my birthday my people. Abeg show me love
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by PrincessB1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
The gullibility of some followers knows no bound

Imagine! Instead of outright refusal, they open their buccal cavity to gulp harzadous substance in undecided Mtchw
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by adecz: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Let him try Sniper® in his tea too...
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by HolyClement001(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
wtf end time
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Naija2mumu(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
GOD right now
na so my people don mumu reach?
na so o
Mumu and still counting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Naija2mumu(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:
Plss I need u guys advise
If girlfriend yours is cheated was you and but loves was still her to where wat go do that must be..plss

Matured minds only
creat a topic for this on romance section for quality replies
Re: Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.