Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigeria's Letter To FIFA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Letter To FIFA (5074 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / Cape Verde May Appeal To Fifa Over Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2010
Oyinbogoju has obtained a copy of the controversial letter sent to the President of FIFA requesting that Nigeria will voluntarily withdraw from all FIFA organized competitions for two years.

Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:46am On Jul 04, 2010
Speechless, i hope it all turns out for good.

What do fellow nairalanders think , ?
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2010
That is it. Doing the right thing for once to fight corruption. Yes this is a big sacrifice but let it be. The corruption is too deep, so we need deep solutions. The next to be purged is the senate and house of reps, the police, etc. Lets begin somewhere.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2010
@topic

can you explain how the letter is "satanic" angry. Nigerians we are hypocrites. angry
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Okijajuju1(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2010
babaearly:

@topic

can you explain how the letter is "satanic" angry. Nigerians we are hypocrites. angry

@ baba

I wonder.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by semid4lyfe(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2010
No be na wa, na real wa!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2010
Comment on it and not complain about the headline,i have supplied you with an information you know nothing about.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

Comment on it and not complain about the headline,i have supplied you with an information you know nothing about.

should i say sharap there or get the hell out of here? then change the title. theres nothing satanic about this. you hear!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Olaolufred(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
babaearly (m)

Re: Nigeria's "satanic" Letter To Fifa

@topic

can you explain how the letter is "satanic" . Nigerians we are hypocrites.

Thanks babaearly.

People just Put in here subject that is not in resonance with points being pressed

The letter is a good one.

I Cannot trace a line of the letter that is written by satan.

Really don't know which part of this letter is Satanic infested.

To me, it is a very pure and holy letter.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Spyker: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
Poster, is it what you call "satanic"? Quack journalist like you.
Abeg stop giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Olaolufred(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
OYINBOGOJU

IWO GAN GO JU OYINBO LO.

If this name means, "white-man-dense".

Then, Your Topic and post makes you "dense-pass-white man".

Shio.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by cecegorz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
I hope GJ should also go ahead and ban students from going to school for 2years so he can sort out the rot in the education system?

Oh, what about going black out on electricity for two years untill we are guaranteed of the long promised 4,000MW.

When you have have people that are professional politicians that eat from the public till as advisers, thats the kind of dumb decisions you come up with.

Sorry presido, you goofed big time on this. Even Abacha will be regretting his '96 madness in the grave
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nuriel22: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ poster

I was thinking they threatened them with juju.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by matiltomd(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
How come"your excellency" wasn't typed? Looks like they forgot and didn't want to go through the stress of re-typing;hence the quick inclusion of "your excellency" with a red pen grin grin
Looks out of place to me though!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by dolu2007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
We now look forward to a better team, since the 'obstacles' have been removed

Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by hugooh42(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
Dear poster, why did you post this letter?you have give yahoo yahoo boys another letter headed paper for use.Haba!
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by canuck(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
hugooh42:

Dear poster, why did you post this letter?you have give yahoo yahoo boys another letter headed paper for use.Haba!

"Another letter headed paper" for Yahoo Yahoo Boys? I nor fit to laugh!!!! grin

Checkout the poster's name sef - OYINBOGOGU - If I'm not mistaken, means "Oyinbo is the ultimate fool!". That sounds like a Yahoo Yahoo boy's pseudonym or fictitious name! LOL!  cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by steaming(f): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
matiltom_d:

How come"your excellency" wasn't typed? Looks like they forgot and didn't want to go through the stress of re-typing;hence the quick inclusion of "your excellency" with a red pen grin grin
Looks out of place to me though!

its a common way of addressing letter in the FG. especially to big shots, dat and the signature under are like the peronal touch to the letter
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by KokoBeware: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
This letter is VEEEERRRYYYYYY FAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEE
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by CarlosVent(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
THANK GOD SAY WE DON REVERSE D BAN.
HABA
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Parnassuss(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
oh well. Somebody shout "WE ARE YAHOO BOYS, (LOUDER)"
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by dtwsola(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
LOL. How can government official be using yahoo mail? This is silly.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Iceugwa(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
Cant see the letter
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2010
^^^^ i also cannt see d letter, i wish it was typed n posted, but any way thank God d ban has being reversed.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
Why did it took too long 4 dis topic 2 make d home page? but still yet, it is beta late than never.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
Why did it too long 4 dis topic 2 make d home page? but still yet, it is beta late than never.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by chelseabmw(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
angry
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by Rastamann: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
Nothing wrong with the letter.
Re: Nigeria's Letter To FIFA by dkings101(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
Imagine Nigeria Sport Commission is using a Yahoo email address for email and a registered domain for website. Dem get sense so. The hosting wen dem buy the website domain no give dem free customize email associated to the domain? Upon govt money and fifa money wen dem dey chop, to tell U how greedy and stingy this ppl r to even get a customize email address for such a big organisation. Shame to Nigeria, shame to NFF, shame to NSC, shame to Sani Lulu and super duck. I think we need 20 Yrs suspension sef so make my unborn child for come teach them how to play football. Make una go hide una yanch for toilet. I guess fifa would ban 9ja for 50 yrs cos the letter its self no carry respect. Imagine letterhead with Yahoo email address wen I fit use am impersonate the stupid commission. Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damola Osayomi Wins Gold In All African Games / Asisat Oshoala Regrets Trophy Loss Despite Personal Awards (pictures) / IPL 2017 Match Prediction Today Match Astrology Bhavishyavani Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.