₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,078,416 members, 4,489,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 01:53 AM

I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) (20440 Views)

INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment / Supplementary Budget: Saraki, Dogara Explain Delay / Governor Aregbesola Killed Adeleke, Osun People Lament To Bukola Saraki (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:09am On Sep 14
I cut Lagos Ibadan budget Saraki boasted while speaking to people..

Speaking with reporters Saraki said there was the need to allow private sector participation in a road as important as the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. But FG failed to do that.
I am sure south west will be glad he did that or what do you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaP8dpa1brA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by yerokunphilips: 8:19am On Sep 14
And for your mind you think you talk sense abi ?You prefer life to keep wasting ,development slow down because you want private company involvement . Is the money your personal money ? Must private sector drive all economy in Nigeria Since private sector took over power sector what have improve ,you know how much people in Lekki are paying for toll gate . You guys can't provide power ,you can't water ,no communication from you . You guys have no business in government .

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Bibors(m): 8:34am On Sep 14
I think you want to pitch Saraki against the southwest but you forgot they are now wiser and they know that Bubu is a monumental failure and in the words of Reno an irredeemable Iredentist

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by WATCHOVER(m): 8:41am On Sep 14
Bibors:
I think you want to pitch Saraki against the southwest but you forgot they are now wiser and they know that Bubu is a monumental failure and in the words of Reno an irredeemable Iredentist
You've said it all

26 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by OAFMods: 8:47am On Sep 14
Bibors:

Seems you did not watch what happened to Saraki at ijebu ode. Saraki knows his father will not get half vote from the West.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:47am On Sep 14
Bibors:

Did you watch the clip? He said he cut, he didn't say we senate. Playing dirty politics with important road like that. Which some looters failed to do in 16yrs. You were the one shouting witch hunting for God sake..

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by SolutionMee: 9:10am On Sep 14
cheesy
Saraki did well. He did what an average Democrat like me would have done. His actions and inactions are good for national development.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 9:10am On Sep 14
Bibors:

I am sure if Saraki confesses to stealing your future, your first concerns how to defend hi from his own confession. What a dismal character you associate with.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Bibors(m): 9:29am On Sep 14
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I am sure if Saraki confesses to stealing your future, your first concerns how to defend hi from his own confession. What a dismal character you associate with.

With all these your painment, Saraki will still be your next president.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by BestNaija(m): 10:46am On Sep 14
Did he really cut it?
Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Alejoc(m): 10:46am On Sep 14
You were doing your job Mr..... No thanks!

2 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Juliusmalema: 10:47am On Sep 14
Lagos-ibadan......his decision was right....we have too many children on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by modath(f): 10:48am On Sep 14
Bibors:

With all these your painment, Saraki will still be your next president.

Yes,

IN BIAFRA.. smiley

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Maslow80: 10:48am On Sep 14
It don tey that I have come to Nairaland because I didn't usually make the front page but today ehnnn
Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by 4601CE(m): 10:48am On Sep 14
Saraki is a bastard theif .
This video broke my heart angry

22 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by skinnyzsam(m): 10:49am On Sep 14
Arise of Politicians,
You stealing is ok,
You serve your pocket greed,
Now our youths are jobless o,
The day judge go fall on you,
And all your family,
You will see no where to hide,
As everyone will hate you,
And will destroy you.

I pledge
I pledge to curse you in my prayers,
Even in my dreams,
As mercy will never find you,
Curse be you that money can't cure......

Oyara people that's why God always give them sickness their money can't cure.

2 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by modath(f): 10:49am On Sep 14
He is not getting PDP ticket, that was why he bought the Senatorial form through surrogate , he's using it as a ploy to get back senate a presidency incase PDP gets majority...

Him sef nor get any faith in his ambition, he's just trolling & doing political grandstanding to increase his mileage.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:49am On Sep 14
Politics!!
Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by mjbaba: 10:50am On Sep 14
pls

let us be objective in our reading and comprehension. yes, he cut it. But listen carefully to his reasons. It is a very good one. The kind of modern and progressive leadership Nigeria needs. We cannot continue to commit scarce public funds to ventures that can best be done by the private sector.

Let us not always allow the negative impressions we have about Buhari or about Saraki or about PDP or about APC cloud our judgements.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by donnie(m): 10:50am On Sep 14
My man
Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by eddiebruk(m): 10:50am On Sep 14
People on Twitter don’t actually have common sense as they claim, he cut the budget short by 30bn because FG would not allow private investors to get in, we all know allowing the FG to spend that much on the said project would still not see it completed because those funds will be looted. So let the FG allow private investors in on those projects, a lot of our roads still need to be privatized so that those investors would handle such road maintenance, while trying to recoup their profit

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Ayoola171(m): 10:50am On Sep 14
Earn instant #700,000 on your investments.

Even if it's one or two plots you can afford, don't miss this opportunity.

*Brick Court Estate 2*
Size: 600sqm
Tittle: Excision in process

A plot goes for #700,000

Buy 5 plots and get 1 extra free (currently)

5 * 700,000 = 3,500,000.

*Pay #3,500,000 and get 6 plots worth #4,200,00*

That gives 700,000 instant reward.

In three years time your investments must have appreciated over 100%

Looking at selling a plot for at least #1,500,000

6 * 1,500,000 = N9m

Think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection

*Call/ whatsapp: 08062342001*
Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by lathrowinger: 10:50am On Sep 14
saraki sef na half cow, half human. I won't do that mistake Again, Anything Fulani is past.

4 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by gbeseun(m): 10:51am On Sep 14
We are sure waiting for him.the ijebu owe action is minimal to what is coming for him.you deliberately cut a budget becaue f2f didn't allow you to pad your consistuency project just because it's not business as usual..we are waiting to deal with your nonsence head very soon.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by GavelSlam: 10:52am On Sep 14
For sure, he would be getting zero votes from South West should he get the PDP ticket.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by gbeseun(m): 10:52am On Sep 14
modath:
He is not getting PDP ticket, that was why he bought the Senatorial form through surrogate , he's using it as a ploy to get back senate a presidency incase PDP gets majority...

Him sef nor get any faith in his ambition, he's just trolling & doing political grandstanding to increase his mileage.
True talk.if he is sure he should have purchase Senate form and then I will believe he is damn serious.

8 Likes

Re: I Cut Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Budget - Saraki (Video) by Danizzy: 10:52am On Sep 14
This guy is a wise and cunning fellow....... Note: he is not worthy of trust

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour / Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court / Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.