Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" (30464 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

why are Yorubas and Fulanis part of the country sef?, these migrants do not mean well for this country at all maybe it is because they have their countries of origin as their alternative get away countries when this country burns, eg Togo/Benin Republic for Yorubas AND Chad/Niger for the Fulanis.. Just saying..

Yorubas and Fulani immigrants dont mean well for Nigeria..
Na by burning northerners trucks una take mean well for the country abi?

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Mahsums:

Na by burning northerners trucks una take mean well for the country abi?
Is this person a Togo/Benin immigrant or Niger/Chad own?
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Is this person a Togo/Benin immigrant or Niger/Chad own?
Pesin wey never leave poto poto erosion land and politically irrelevant region should keep off my mention

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Mahsums:

Pesin wey never leave poto poto erosion land and politically irrelevant region should keep off my mention
Where is poto poto and where is erosion land..
Go back to Niger/Chad if you are Fukani or Togo/Benin if you are Yoruba. You people have impoverished this country.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Go back to Niger/Chad if you are Fukani or Togo/Benin if you are Yoruba. You people have impoverished this country.
Pained
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by Mahsums: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Pained
Go and continue pushing drugs i don't have your time

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Mahsums:

Pained
Go and continue pushing drugs i don't have your time
Leave stale drug propaganda guy its getting old. tongue
Viva Biafra...
Lick cow dung for all i care..
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by IloveToMess: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Mahsums:

Pained
Yes i'm pained that your mother is somewhere thinking she gave birth to a mentally stable child.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by nengibo: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
technicallyrich:

maybe i should ask my ijaw brother tonye,nengibo and other ssners.
there is these biafran(ss and se) that it is only a folish child that thinks that someone who dont like his father or family will like him
yorub ass hates ss and se becuase will are blessed
i am ijaw and prouldly a biafran
� , hope you are proudly Ijaw outside nairaland too oh, wat happened to your old account
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by technicallyrich(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
nengibo:

� , hope you are proudly Ijaw outside nairaland too oh, wat happened to your old account
which old acct
i am proudly ok,i will continue to support ss and se biafrans do u know why
because in most ijaw communties we speak igbo because our ancestors married a lot of igbo women eg amadi ama,ogu etc

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by nengibo: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
technicallyrich:

which old acct
i am proudly ok,i will continue to support ss and se biafrans do u know why
because in most ijaw communties we speak igbo because our ancestors married a lot of igbo women eg amadi ama,ogu etc
Na so, just like how we igbo communities speak Ibibio and Annang because our ancestors where ibibio-annang like Abriba, Ngwa, Ohafia, Aro-ibom etc we are proud Niger delta
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by technicallyrich(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
nengibo:

Na so, just like how we igbo communities speak Ibibio and Annang because our ancestors where ibibio-annang like Abriba, Ngwa, Ohafia, Aro-ibom etc we are proud Niger delta
my bro,i am ijaw and i support biafra.in my community we speak igbo and ijaw{ok}
belive me yorub ass and those illiterates hate ss and se and the earlier we come together with one voice the better
i hope u know that they call pdp a party of pigs and pdp is predominantly in ss and se.
buhari also recently sackd an ijaw man to replace with a fulani.
Also belive in niger delta, but i prefer biafra.
#stop the divide and rule now
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by lucy10(f): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oshiomhole's response proves it that he indeed has psychological problem, if he thinks it's easy to be a zoologist he should go and pass jamb let's see.
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by nengibo: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

my bro,i am Akirika and i support Nigeria.in my community we speak Annang only, even though we are in se

Also belive in Nigeria, but i prefer niger delta
#stop the divide and rule now
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by technicallyrich(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2018
nengibo:

dont ever qoute me again with these non sense,if u think some ijaws dont support biafra then thats is your ish
Re: Oshiomhole Calls Jonathan A "Zoologist From The Swamps Of Otuoke" by nengibo: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2018
technicallyrich:

dont ever qoute me again with these non sense,if u think some ijaws dont support biafra then thats is your ish
dont ever qoute me again with these non sense,if u think some ibos dont support Niger Delta Republic then thats is your ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.