Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

#bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists (14336 Views)

Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For ₦‎200,000 Today At 9pm / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes / Bbnaija - Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Boyooosa(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Dominiquez:
Aunty the whole of social media is not your hairstylist, if you have any problem with your hairstylist once you get to the saloon please tell them what you want than to come online and be barking like a dog that saw spirits.
Well, you might reason it that way but check out the message and not the messenger.
Its one of the best means to reach out to some of our careless and unhygienic professionals that handle things that have to do with our health.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by kenechi072: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2018
That's very true! Many stylists are fond of it in this Nigeria. Very dirty & unprofessional

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Cyoung4real(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
I just saw the price of the coming iPhone Xs,� 9� and Xplus�
My sister, believe me.
Sex alone won't get you one of it, you need to add your sister and at least five of your beautiful friends join. ��������������
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by ElRapido: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Ok.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by akinszz: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
kolafolabi:
She's right though.. Just that the statement came out from a wrong lady grin grin grin
what is wrong with her?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by AlphaStyles(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
All i see is oranges grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by 12345baba(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
But she's right
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by jeff1607(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Raiders:
old mama, go and marry

are you married?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Guerella: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Dominiquez:
Aunty the whole of social media is not your hairstylist, if you have any problem with your hairstylist once you get to the saloon please tell them what you want than to come online and be barking like a dog that saw spirits.

Lol dog they see spirits?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2018
yemmight:
This lady is so fake.
So "fakery"....pardon my english....
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Allansmith: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Next case please
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Dominiquez:
Gbam tongue

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by wildchild1: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2018
ok

Check my signature for the just concluded world cup jerseys and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by sammyesx: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Miss hygienus
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by sweetlaw: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Raiders:
old mama, go and marry

does marriage change stupidity?

check yourself and answer me
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by QuinDimples(f): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Dominiquez:

God bless you ooh, abeg help us tell her.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by meetmeonline: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2018
samzyswagg:
What is nairaland turning into? Everyday you wake up to one useless post or the other.

The fact that you commented means you have read it, the fact that you have read it means you have seen the adverts...that is ALL they want from you. Weather you feel good about it is your own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by musty1147(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
lol..... 4 ur shadow mind..... ur hair na gold.......
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by yemmight(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Skmoda360:

So "fakery"....pardon my english....

It does't matter. Fake is fake.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by Raiders: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2018
jeff1607:

are you married?
you wan marry me grin grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by jeff1607(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Raiders:
you wan marry me grin grin grin grin

No homo
I cover my *ss with the blood of @#$//&^/!
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by technicallyrich(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2018
35 to 45 years Last wk news paper please go and marry or shut the fk up. She even looks like an old witch.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by BestNaija(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Advice noted. Please who is TBoss?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by sweetlaw: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
true
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by fred575: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
This is a wrong way to advise someone. Dis is an insult. And if you must advice, u should appreciate the effort first.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by popweezy(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2018
This picture of TBOSS makes me remember COWBELL,OUR MILK!
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by maryalloy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
she just wants enter news, no blogger don talk about her lately
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by shugaboy6102(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dominiquez:
I love you.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by okwabayi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Was the cleavage picture really necessary?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists by jbblues24(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oga Ade never has to wax his skis because they're always slick with blood. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Toning Black Soap / Designers Dazzle With Concepts At African Fashion Event (Photos) / Agbani Darego's 2013 Campaign Pictures For Natures Gentle Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.