Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos (21638 Views)

El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC / 1600 Members Dump APC In Edo / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

Not necessary. I don't mix NL with real life.

U need to coz that makes it more clear or are u scared ur igbo friend might ask u why u dey look for the meaning.....make I see wetin una dey talk.....and will probably discover his friend has a darkside hatred for him.......

U scared that's all.
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Andhominem: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U need to coz that makes it more clear or are u scared ur igbo friend might ask u why u dey look for the meaning.....make I see wetin una dey talk.....and will probably discover his friend has a darkside hatred for him.......

U scared that's all.

That is your own cup of tea! tongue
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Andhominem:

That is your own cup of tea! tongue

grin grin grin grin but in actual fact is the truth....smilling....
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by gbishman: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Yawa dey o
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by debosalau(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Defection everywhere, irresponsible gullible electorates who doesn't even know what they want or why they are detecting.

This country is just getting more irritating day by day
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Naija2mumu(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2018
PDP need to do a lot of work in Lagos n kano
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by candygist: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
jonuel1:

in whose hands is Osun?

Osun is better than ekiti
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by oyebolaidris: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
I STAND WITH PMB
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by medoplus(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ode. Can't you see the sarcasm in the comment
kaluxy007:
One thousand in one compound,you must be suffering big time and it's unfortunate you've made up your mind to continue like that
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by BunmiSkye: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
We refuse to be intimidated by their selfish actions making it seem like the APC wont have any victory anymore...we are tired of their recklessness and looting for 16 long years,it is just best we allow others to explore too and stop the comparison or confusion PDP is causing us in this country...they keep bringing themselves as the side of attractions everyday.

Dannyset:
Lolz!
Let all APC in Epe join them too, PDP will never win Lagos. I am not in support of anybody but I have seen what a corrupt party has done to this Country for 16 long years. If Lagos was in their hands this little development would been in the level of Ekiti.

Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by 123papas(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am yet to meet a Yoruba man that owns a landed property in Igbo land? So Yoruba's may not be well grounded in Igbo land to go for election. Let's not be tribalistic or sentimental in our reasoning
Mosesm:

Simple. A Igbo that was allow to contest in Yoruba land forming important. Any party including PDP that fielded no Yoruba in Lagos will be declared enemy of Yorubas. Until the time Igbos let other tribe represent them in the Nass. What a nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!
Let all APC in Epe join them too, PDP will never win Lagos. I am not in support of anybody but I have seen what a corrupt party has done to this Country for 16 long years. If Lagos was in their hands this little development would been in the level of Ekiti.

If tiffnubu hasn't been stealing billions of naira monthly in Lagos, Lagos would have been @ its peak by now.
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by excel101(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!

Bonboy your mummy is calling you to come and drink your akamu.
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Bullhari007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!

after Tinubu finish buying Lagos and entire YellowBar land , he will start buying slaves, don't worry u will be among his first acquisition that will work in his plantation for a bowl of ewedu and Amala
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Ubongdemaga: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
candygist:

No be lie
is it d party or pple dat make up d party? Who were those dat corrupt d PDP that is not wit the APC? Use ur sense when posting bro
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by inforesource: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!

Balance your argument. Is Akwa Ibom State, Enugu, Ebonyi, Calaber, Port Harcourt, etc APC states? Some people sef!
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by candygist: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
is it d party or pple dat make up d party? Who were those dat corrupt d PDP that is not wit the APC? Use ur sense when posting bro
The likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, etc where never with pdp
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Ubongdemaga: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
candygist:

The likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, etc where never with pdp
so there r d saint 2 u right?
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by candygist: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
so there r d saint 2 u right?

More credible than all the evil men in PDP
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by Ubongdemaga: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
candygist:

More credible than all the evil men in PDP
lolz may God help u bro. Shine ur eyes
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by OlusegunAdedayo: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
angry
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by candygist: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
lolz may God help u bro. Shine ur eyes
Thanks .. and you too
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by OfficialAPCNig: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB ruling them in the home state of their allah. Afonjas how far?
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by IloveToMess: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2018
dacitola199:
someone was saying if lagos was in hand of Pdp it will be like ekiti you are serious ill did you think is only Lagos that is developed in nigeria come to rivers and akwa ibom even inside portharcourt it will be hard before you enter pot hole
Ask them if it was the Yorubas that developed Lagos in the first place. They want to force their lies down our throats as if we are kids. Lagos IGR alone without FG Allocation can make Lagos look like Dubai but Tinubu has milked the state and is still milking......
Re: Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos by gare(f): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2018
12Ebisco:
Over 1000 members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government Area of Lagos State, have dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The defectors were received by the member representing Ajeromi/ Ifelodun Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives, Hon. Rita Odichimma Orji.

While receiving the defectors at the playground of Saint Mary’s Catholic Church, Ajegunle, the lawmaker assured them of full integration into the activities of the PDP.

She commended them for the courageous decision in leaving the APC.

“The party has failed to deliver on its promises to Nigerians. It is clear, beyond any reasonable doubt that since the inception of the APC-led administration, the nation has continued to grapple with loads of socio-economic and political problems.

“It is worrisome that today there is so much division in the country unlike before, while bloodletting and spates of killings of innocent Nigerians and other acts of violent crimes have become the order of the day, mainly due to the cluelessness and leadership failure of the APC-led federal government,” she said.

In her remarks, Mrs. Maina, a member of the PDP Board of Trustees (BOT), charged the defectors to be loyal to the party and to work in synergy with other members to ensure the victory of the party in coming elections.

In his response, leader of the defectors and a former chieftain of APC in the area, Chief Tajudeen Balogun, said that they were forced to dump APC over inability “to implement its promises to bring the much talked about “change” to impact on the lives of Nigerians.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/defection-over-1000-members-dump-apc.html

Who did the counting ? If it is not 1000 it is 5000 na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.