Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Bandits Kill 12 At Zamfara Village - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 12 At Zamfara Village (230 Views)

Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 12 At Zamfara Village by Kamelot77(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Suspected bandits Wednesday killed at least 12 people in an attack at a tea joint at Badarawa village in Shinkafi Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
Residents told Daily Trust that the armed men stormed the village around 8:30pm shooting indiscriminately at those in the area.
A resident, who simply identified himself as Ahmad, said he narrowly escaped death as no sooner did he leave the joint than the bandits arrived at the place.
“I went to the tea joint with my tumbler and I was served the tea and a loaf of bread. Initially, I decided to take the tea there, later, I changed my mind and went back home which is very close to the place.
“Just three minutes after I had left the place and entered my house, I heard something like a gunshot, I listened attentively and heard another gunshot for the second time, then I came to thes conclusion that we were under attack.
“My wife then advised me to lock the house. The sound of gunshots rented the air and there was pandemonium outside. People were running to different directions in order to escape,” he added.
He said after the attackers had fled, 12 bodies were found at the scene and its surroundings.
The spokesman of Operation Sharan Daji in the state, Major CK Abiade, who confirmed the incident.
He said the troops were on an assessment tour to the place.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bandits-kill-12-at-zamfara-village.html
Re: Bandits Kill 12 At Zamfara Village by Bibors(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
For those of you who think it's just the Biafrans that are suffering this mess, think again. How many lives have been lost just because security forces left their base to show force against IPOB?

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Businessmen Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Malawi / EFCC Denies Raid On Standard Chartered Bank / METROI Became A Cultist To Help Me Secure A Job – Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.