Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. (1483 Views)

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason / Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
What is terrorism?
Terrorism is the calculated use of violence or threats of violence against civilians in order to attain goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature.

Today, being the 14th of September has been declared " a sit at home day", by Ipob group who has been agitating for the sovereign state of Biafra. The sit at home order given by the group was not just a threat to commercial activities but was actually a promise to use violence against other citizens of the nation. The rights due to the people of Nigeria has literally been taken away by the despicable activities of Biafra in most parts of SE and SS zones of the country.

In particular, my drive to term them a terrorist group is as a result of what happened in Port Harcourt where our staff bus was attacked and damaged by the IPOB group . If they wants to take such an action, I see no reason why the security agencies will not resist them in whatever way possible in defending the rights of Nigerians.

What's your take?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
It's bad

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by conductor119: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Henryjr:
What is terrorism?
Terrorism is the calculated use of violence or threats of violence against civilians in order to attain goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature.

Today, being the 14th of September has been declared " a sit at home day", by Ipob group who has been agitating for the sovereign state of Biafra. The sit at home order given by the group was not just a threat to commercial activities but was actually a promise to use violence against other citizenry's of the nation. The rights the citizens of Nigeria are due, was taken away by the despicable activities of Biafra in most parts of SE n SS zones of the country.

In particular, my drive to term them a terrorist group is as a result of what happened in Port Harcourt where our staff bus was attacked n damaged for no good reason. If they wants to take such an action, I see no reason why the security agencies with not resist them in whatever way possible in defending the rights of Nigerians.

What's your take?
[/s]
Yorobar moozlem, we know IPOB is a "terrorist" group but Fulani herdsmen and Baddo skull miners in your village are church societies wink cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by 2lateBiafra: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Yes THEY ARE INTERNATIONALALLY RECORGNISED TERRORISTS.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm not a Yoruba son, I'm from the south south. It is really time we forget about "who did this? And focus more on what did he do?"
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by benben1000: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
What is terrorism?[s]

Today, being the 14th of September has been declared " a sit at home day", by Ipob group who has been agitating for the sovereign state of Biafra. The sit at home order given by the group was not just a threat to commercial activities but was actually a promise to use violence against other citizens of the nation. The rights due to the people of Nigeria has literally been taken away by the despicable activities of Biafra in most parts of SE and SS zones of the country.

In particular, my drive to term them a terrorist group is as a result of what happened in Port Harcourt where our staff bus was attacked and damaged by the IPOB group . If they wants to take such an action, I see no reason why the security agencies will not resist them in whatever way possible in defending the rights of Nigerians.

What's your take[/s]?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by niceprof: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2018
w
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Brunosamel(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
What is terrorism?

What's your take?
is in your blood king of demonic terrorist..... Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by niceprof: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2018
If that unkempt , stationery and decrepit fossil is what you call a staff bus,your unemployment level should be a case study.

I will advise you to approach "terrorist" IPOB to offer you a job.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by chichar1(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2018
this Op is suffering a lot of problems at the same time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2018
conductor119:
[s][/s]
Yorobar moozlem, we know IPOB is a "terrorist" group but Fulani herdsmen and Baddo skull miners in your village are church societies wink cheesy
This is not about Yoruba or Ibo but about infringement of fundamental human right and blatant acts of violence.
I'm not against IBO's having an independent nation but not in support of the violence approach. Like I said earlier, I'm a Niger Deltan n not a Yoruba or IBO son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by conductor119: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Henryjr:
This is not about Yoruba or Ibo but about infringement of fundamental human right and blatant acts of violence.
I'm not against IBO's having an independent nation but not in support of the violence approach. Like I said earlier, I'm a Niger Deltan n not a Yoruba or IBO son
[/s]
Shut up deranged yoromoozlem from the thick slums of Osobo cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
chichar1:
this Op is suffering a lot of problems at the same time
Problem of hating nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Jax1: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
What is terrorism?

What's your take?

Yorubastard. Face ur skull mining business. Ipob don't eat hot sh1t like you do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by chiagozien(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
niger delta is not a tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
niger delta is not a tribe.

No mind am, he wants to hide under the cloak of Niger delta, forgetting that even some part of igbo and yoruba dey the Niger delta. He's a tribe less Bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018
If IPOB were a terrorist group, u wouldn't be online spewing this rubbish you just did.
Btw you should be been in school receiving sense, as it's obvious that's your school bus parked there. Or was your classroom destroyed too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

No mind am, he wants to hide under the cloak of Niger delta, forgetting that even some part of igbo and yoruba dey the Niger delta. He's a tribe less Bigot

must we link every discussion to tribalism?
Don't let your sense of rational and logical reasoning to be tamed by tribalism. I simply detest religious and ethnic fanatics
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by RZArecta2(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2018
APC is a terrorist group, Buhari is their leader cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Demolaeby: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2018
We miss you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Demolaeby: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2018
September 14 remembrance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Demolaeby: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
You death can't be in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by chichar1(f): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
Problem of hating nonsense
Good!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Demolaeby: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2018
You sacrifice your life for us to leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by SirLiquidGold: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
RZArecta2:
APC is a terrorist group, Buhari is their leader cool
funny but might not be far from the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by jokinexcel(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Op, u can lie ehh, I'm. Based in Port Harcourt, there is no report of violence in any part of the city. The sit at home order was not even as successful as it used to be, except at ikokwu motor parts market that is dominated by igbos. Every part of the city is peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by gidgiddy: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:
What is terrorism?

What's your take?

Then it means you don't know what a terrorist group is. Ask your self a question, why do you think that a country like America that has fought high level terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeeda would come out to say IPOB is not a terrorist organisation? Or you think America doesn't know what they are doing any more?

The reason why America does not consider IPOB to be a terrorist organisation is because IPOB is not using violence to achieve Biafra. IPOB may have had one or two clashes with Police or Army that turned violent but thats a different thing that hapoens all over the world. Violence and the threat to use violence are not the same thing. Violence must be an action, it cannot be mere words alone. If I say I will Rob a bank but I never carried it out, am I a Bank Robber? Of course not. So if a person, or group, threatens to be violent, but they never carried it out, they cannot be called terrorists.

The Bus you said was damaged by IPOB, if true, is no more than a case of vandalisation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2018
jokinexcel:
Op, u can lie ehh, I'm. Based in Port Harcourt, there is no report of violence in any part of the city. The sit at home order was not even as successful as it used to be, except at ikokwu motor parts market that is dominated by igbos. Every part of the city is peaceful.
The bus which supposed to convey staffs from Oyigbo axis is what u are seeing up there. You can call anybody you know to confirm. Why should I lie?
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Henryjr(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
jokinexcel:
The bus which supposed to convey staffs from Oyigbo axis is what u are seeing up there. You can call anybody you know to confirm. Why should I lie?
Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Op come up with anoda strategy....this one is too weak.....very weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, This Is My Reason. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Henryjr:

Is obvious u are lying....cos there is no iota of truth in ur write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Atiku Isn't A Match For Buhari / Alleged Robbery In Dubai By Nigerians, Condemnable – FG / See What Ijaw Youths Did To A Giant Whale Caught In Brass Lga(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.