Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (27881 Views)

24 Hour Curfew Imposed In Adamawa As Youths Go On Rampage, Loot Shops. (pics) / Biafra : Enugu Traders Observe Sit-at-home Order, Lock Their Shops (photos) / IPOB Members Living In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops To Join In Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
I didn't see Panya(if it exists). Maybe those ones are joblessgrin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
BIAFRA till death,
Make i go lock ma shop.

Nor forget say you never pay your house rent
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by DSoj(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dem write Biafra for the the shop? Fake news
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

So what about the Biafrans in Lagos. Why didn't they lock their own shops?
No one is forcing anyone to lock their shops. If the Igbos is Lagos and elsewhere decide to go to work, it's ok by me.
The ones in Equatorial Guines decided to lock their shops to show solidarity to the movement, that's also fine by me
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
uuzba:

Do you have a central bank?
Do you have a currency?
Do you have a passport?
Do you have a president?
Do you have border police?
If you are not inside Biafra right now, where is your Visa to stay in Nigeria?
Do you pay import duties into Biafra?
You have to stop crossing Nigeria FREELY.
You have to stop flying your planes over Nigerian air space
Do you have airport?
Do you have sea Port?
What does your county export?
Your Biafra currency is "shit" to Nigeria. So we cannot agree to any exchange rate with you.
Use your Biafra currency to buy Dollars. Stop using Nigerian Naira to buy Dollars.
You cannot be a citizen of Nigeria if you choose to be a citizen of Biafra.
That is an offence called TREASON. It is punishable (In EVERY COUNTRY) by death.
So do you have your Army that can fight back Nigerian Army?
-
Do you think forming a nation is the same as buying N50 crayfish?
they will all have this after they are given Biafra...

Nigeria only had 30 percent of this between 1914 till 1960
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Igbo man everywhere.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by hollah123: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jolar101:

We have everything. Nigeria is living by Biafra resources.

Nigeria terrorist in government came to stole and destroyed our seaports and infrastructures.

Without Biafra resources, Nigeria is dead.

Is been raining this past days, to God is blessing Biafrans with sun for this Sit-At-Home.

Why is Nigeria in panic of BIAFRA REFERENDUM?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by chiagozien(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
rock003:

It's wonderful that Igbos don't hate themselves. So, congratulations!

However, it is stupid to say No tribe can do what Igbos are doing. You will agree that the statement is a show of utter stupidity. Do you know how many tribes are in Nigeria, not to talk of Africa?

It is natural for an Igbo man to be arrogant and deride others. Even at that, you guys should use your brain while displaying your inborn arrogance.
your problem is hatred has close your eyes and your brain too.

I said tell me any other tribe that can do what igbos are doing now.i never say no any other tribe can do it.

If your own tribe can do it then let us know.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by MightySparrow: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Biafra

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Shut up!!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by magzey: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who sit at home epp? Let them sleep for grave yard grin grin

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmm things faling apart in nigeria.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by kettykin: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benekruku:

And when a Nuclear bomb is dropped over you, you start shout for help.

Those are even the guys protecting you. The international community

Left to Nigeria alone, Y'all history

You are still battling ragtag boko haram made up of illiterates without making headway what happens when you meet a real military. The problem is not biafra but Nigeria has no military but a bunch of rogues in uniform who will rather than face biafran military will decide to starve civilian populace.
If you Nigeria decides they are men enough let them cancel all military agreements and defence agreements with other countries and see what becomes of them

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
uuzba:

Better go to your backyard and try to do something with your hands. Farming, soap, palm wine....

Africa is made up of VERY MANY TRIBES. MULTITUDES OF TRIBES AND KINGDOMS. Nigeria alone has more than 300 different tribes and kingdoms.

The developed nations you speak about have very few tribes. Who is in Britain? Only Irish, Welsh, Scots and English. ONLY 4 TRIBES. ONLY.

Who is in Germany? Germans. ONLY ONE TRIBE. Only ONE language
Who is in France? FRENCH. ONLY ONE TRIBE. Only ONE language.
---
When everybody is dancing different traditional dance in Nigeria, which day do you think we will ever change to ONE tribe and stop fighting and creating disunity?
--
Go to your backyard and do something today and don't waste your time expecting governments of African Nations to change it into Europe for you.
They CANNOT. Only you can. Develop your backyard. Spread to your neighbour, then your street... Then community.... Step by step.

Nwanne fire on, akwum gi n'azu
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by guru90: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lovely.....
One day Biafra flag will stand firmly!!!!
#Believe
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

No one is forcing anyone to lock their shops. If the Igbos is Lagos and elsewhere decide to go to work, it's ok by me.
The ones in Equatorial Guines decided to lock their shops to show solidarity to the movement, that's also fine by me

Ok, good.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nightmareo07: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
annnikky:
There was a country indeed smiley

Igbo nwem kwenu

Nwuyem tongue
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Ekez(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Diso60090:

Nor forget say you never pay your house rent
Guy hw u tak know
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up!!!

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Czarugo007: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ralo:
Can’t fool me, they probably just took pictures of random locked up shops. How are we sure the owners are “Biafrans”.

Also, those pictures could have been taken early in the morning before shops were scheduled to be open, judging by the empty streets. Now, go back and take those pictures mid-afternoon when everyone is out going by thier businesses. I hate propaganda regardless of what side it’s from.
chai,see painment

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by annnikky(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nwuyem tongue
Nwunye gị kwa shocked undecided
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:

Guy hw u tak know

If you know what is good for you open your shop
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by rock003: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
your problem is hatred has close your eyes and your brain too.

I said tell me any other tribe that can do what igbos are doing now.i never say no any other tribe can do it.

If your own tribe can do it then let us know.

Anyone with a half brain will know that you are saying no other tribe is as united as Igbos. It's strange that you don't even know the meaning of your own comment. That's a new low, I must confess.

And why do you Igbos quickly start ranting about hatred when someone hits your head with the truth?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Ekez(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Diso60090:

If you know what is good for you open your shop
No nah ,the labour of our heroes past ,shall not be invane.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Ekez:

No nah ,the labour of our heroes past ,shall not be invane.

Emeka sit down for your shop not house
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Ekez(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Diso60090:
shocked shocked shocked

Emeka sit down for your shop not house
Na only today naw, tomorrow i dey go open am
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Diso60090(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Ekez:

Na only today naw, tomorrow i dey go open am
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Nightmareo07: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
annnikky:

Nwunye gị kwa shocked undecided
Eeeeeh ibu nwuyem, mana ika na eme shakara. tongue
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) by Opinionated: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

Biafrans in Equatorial Guinea.
Read the post again and this time, read it slowly

Or you mean self-inflicted loss of income for a day. Please share me pictures of those in America and Europe not going to work. Sebi it is "Biafrans".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / DSS Arrests Sambo Dasuki / APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.