Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO (462 Views)

Get ● Free Data ● From Tecno Camon 12, Boomplay And SIMO App! / Pictures From Tecno Camon CM Launch In Lagos / RAFFLE 12:12:12, Win A TECNO Spark From TECNO. See How: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by enny66(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Yes, it is another season of Mega Reward and you get to win different items. In line with its tradition of giving back to its customers and helping them savour every moment, TECNO is rewarding every customer that buys any of these smartphones: Camon X/X Pro, Spark 2 or F1.

So, if you have been planning to get any of the TECNO Camon X/X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1, this is the right time as you stand to win amazing gifts at the point of purchase.

The TECNO Camon X and X Pro are the latest Camon Devices with advanced camera quality. The Camon X Pro is the first 24-megapixel selfie phone in Africa with A1 beautification technology. It is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal to enable you store all your songs, pictures and videos conveniently.

The Spark 2 is undoubtedly the rave of the moment from the stables of Africa’s leading smartphone makers. It is powered by Android Oreo OS (Go Edition) that has been optimized to run smoothly and ensure flawless app multitasking without any issues of lagging. To be eligible to benefit from this TECNO Mega Reward, all you need to do is walk into any TECNO exclusive store nationwide and purchase any of TECNO Camon X/X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1. The promotion runs until 30th of September 2018.

That is not all, you also get to win exciting prizes in SPAR’s 30th Anniversary when you buy any TECNO device from any SPAR outlet nationwide, the Promo starts on 15th September and ends 15th October

https://naijmobile.com/tecno-mega-reward-2018/

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by Behankey(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
So that's like two different promos? Sounds interesting.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by scarycuteface(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Perfect time to get a new phone. Especially with the added gift incentive. Good one from Tecno

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by Ejadike(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Those meaning to own this device can tap into this opportunity

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by Psoulsport(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Wow....I love this ...

I have always wanted to get a Tecno camon x pro. I feel this ember month is the time as i can get other gift as well and qualify for the mega.

I saw the car Spar Ilupeju want to give away ...surely this will make me qualify...

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by Freelancerx: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2018
So if we buy Tecno phone, we get to win instant gifts too. Makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by omoalajah(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
TECNO always rewarding the loyal customers

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by datyorubaboy: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Nice one, always giving out cool gifts always

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mega Reward 2018 – See How To Win Fantastic Gifts From TECNO by missslimzy(f): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2018
I would love to be a part of thus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Promo / Who Will Gift Me A Good Android Phone For N15,000 / Samsung S6 Edge USA Used @ GIVEAWAY Price. 53k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.