Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad (13517 Views)

Hon Benjamin Kalu Elected Deputy Speaker Of House Of Reps Unopposed / Sam Daddy To Emerge Unopposed In Imo PDP Gubernatorial Primaries / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by OneHead: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is this one national issue

Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by FarahAideed: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
TheAngry1:
Buhari makes me schizophrenic sometimes. The only reason I still have an ounce of 'support' for this administration is that there is no credible opposition, and also because of the prospect of an Osinbajo Presidency in 2023. I have said it before, the ONLY credible person vying for the Presidency today other than Buhari is Kingsley Moghalu, and even he lost some credibility with his handling of the PACT issue. My heart is heavy---another four years for Buhari is scary, but to go back to Egypt (PDP) is even scarier.

So your only reason for supporting Buhari is Osinbanjo presidency..i hope you know that won't happen
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by KingRagnar: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's not as if the floor was not opened to anyone who was willing to contest, it just so happened that nobody is interested in running with him, probably because they feel he is most competent for the position. It is democracy, if you want to run with PMB, feel free to, no games
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by TheAngry1: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

So your only reason for supporting Buhari is Osinbanjo presidency..i hope you know that won't happen

I didn't say the ONLY reason, please read my post...
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by vertueptime: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
olujastro:
I hope wailers understand the difference between Buhari's unopposed emergence and GEJ's emergence as PDP candidate in 2015 that eventually led to his loss.

PDP gave GEJ right of first refusal, by so doing blocked out other candidates from contesting the presidential primaries.
But this time, Buhari's opponents all know they stand no chance in defeating him for the APC ticket, so they simply left to try their lucks in the PDP.

That said, 2019 is already locked down for Buhari. North is already won while the SW will definitely vote for infrastructural projects as sensible voters. 4 SS states will supplement the victory. Others can vote out of hatred if they like.

2023 on my mind already. Hopefully, Fashola gets serious consideration to take over. grin

Lies, its the same thing as gej,
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by AmazingELixir: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

Its that simple, sign the not too young to rule bill to deceive the gullible (we know them) into believing that the government is an all embracing and welcoming type...

and before the shout of Sai Baba dies down....

Peg the presidential nomination form at N45M, effectively knocking off both the young and any daring contender.

And just like a meticulously crafted heist, the Lifeless one emerges unopposed.

Don't you just love this party.. grin
Re: Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad by Areaboyfriend(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Who wan compete with the will of God? Buhari is a blessing to nigeria. Sai babaaa
And may God bless you the way he used buhari to bless Nigeria.
Say Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt / Pmb Appoints Babagana Kingibe As The New Chief Of Staff To The President / Falana: Service Chiefs Nominated But Not Appointed Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.