Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61261 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by AmazingELixir: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:
She did the right thing. She was an excellent finance minister that successfully managed the finances of our country at a period of extremely low oil revenue. So sad we are losing such a brilliant woman to dirty politics of "bring him down".

Hopefully, the NYSC act can now be amended to take care of peculiar cases like hers. Any Nigerian born outside the country who chooses to come back after 30 years of age should be allowed to just apply for exemption certificate. That way, we can encourage technocrats of Nigerian origin to come back home and contribute to the development of the country without and legal incumbrances on their neck.

undecided

What poo is diswan spewing, the issue here is not about competence or lack of it, the fact remains that she forged her Nysc exemption which is a punishable offence in Nigeria.

The day some of you start seeing issues beyond perochial sentiment the better for you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by femi777: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
iyke649:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-finance-minister-resigns.html

How authentic is this information?

It is well.

AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2.
THE PRICE WILL BE REVIEWED UPWARD VERY SOON!!!!

PROMO PRICE: NGN12,000,000

For more information, free inspection and payment details,
Hurry now.

Kindly call �+2347062889444.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by benben1000: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Printerscanner:

Oloriburuku Omo Ale jatjati ni eleyi.Yoruba people kill you there.

Low IQ afonja...people dragging yoruba backward!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by yugoo: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?
Exactly what I was discussing with my friend in the UK last week,we went through her profile,she is just an accountant with work experience in some B class UK firms and all of a sudden,she was made a whole Minister for Finance in a large economy as Nigeria.I think the portfolio of Finance Commissioner of Ogun state was exactly what her qualification and experience should get her

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Standardcosting(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Its so sad for her.

Much we do about nothing though
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Maxymilliano(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Next is for her to be charge for forgery, and get off with a Presidential pardon, just like Obasanjo did for Salisu Buhari ...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by utenwuson: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Go and prosecute her let us see.

Your insults made her resign prematurely and you want to rub salt on our injury by prosecuting her and her supporters?

Why don’t you come out straight that you hate her and where she comes from?
my God...... So forgery is synonymous to a particular region or tribe? This a Straight case and it's not about who is involve, let the law takes it course......... She will be jail if the law is uptight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
She should return the illegal salaries as well.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
this is a disasters and a big slap to this administration. WHY? WHY? WHY KEMI?
why does it have to be yoruba that fall victim of this?
we are meant to be diligent and intelligent, WHY MY SISTER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Aunty Kemi Adeosun messed up.

Buhari should promote any senior Hausa or Yoruba Permanent secretary in the ministry of finance to oversee the affairs of the ministry pending the confirmation of a substantive Minister preferably from Ogun State.

These igbos think they would be placated with the ministry. I laugh in IPOB. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
All because of NYSC bruhaha.... I see no reason in her resigning when those that does not even have certificates have not done so...

Whichever, it is a good foundation we expect others in same clime to follow.

Kudos to Aunty Kemi.
its called keeping your integrity intact...integrity is not why you cheated,it’s how you handle it when caught cheating
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

For you igbos, this is about removing a bright yoruba woman from her position which you wrongly assume to be that of Ngozi Okonjo iweala.

We know how these things go. But I want to assure you that the position will not be given to an Igbo.

You lack sense by attacking the Igbos.

What if Buhari's excess borrowing and tribalism government finally pissed her off.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by comos: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
At last omo-ibos succeeded in chasing this woman out.

What a pity cry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chivasex:

Sometimes you guys just post comments without reasoning, she presented a forged certificate which in normal society she should be going to jail for, this is totally different from a man who never presented any at all.
Always ready to comprehend

See This is Nigeria where everything goes... Na today when dem don dey forge? Even governors no forge international certificates? Didnt it die? Make una dey form holy holy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by IBBG(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
TEYA:

You think the president cannot protect her? How funny. You people will have something to say no matter what BABA does.
if you think the president can protect then why is she resigning? If she had waited for her case to be concluded in court without she resigning and she is found guilty, she would have been arrested and jailed. she has no immunity in her position and there is nothing the president would have done to save her head. Other wise everyone currently in jail for the same crime like hers will have to be set free. That is the rule of law. You can't selectively implement it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by shreder(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
PHILipu1:
The polls next year will decide that OK.
Dat is if dere is no shady activity durin d election
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
utenwuson:
my God...... So forgery is synonymous to a particular region or tribe? This a Straight case and it's not about who is involve, let the law takes it course......... She will be jail if the law is uptight

Like I said, you and the entire south east should go and jail her let us see.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Go and prosecute her let us see.

Your insults made her resign prematurely and you want to rub salt on our injury by prosecuting her and her supporters?

Why don’t you come out straight that you hate her and where she comes from?
Stop defending forgery, incompetence and corruption.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

What poo is diswan spewing, the issue here is not about competence or lack of it, the fact remains that she forged her Nysc exemption which is a punishable offence in Nigeria.

The day some of you start seeing issues beyond perochial sentiment the better for you lot.

Now that she has resigned, what next for you? Go to the nearest bank and tell them to give you money because Adeosun just resigned.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Throwback: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
eagleeye2:

She didn't present a FORGED certificate. Hers was claiming to have what she didn't have.
But aunty Kemi, went as far as Forging.
Lying and Forgery are not the same thing.

So Stella Oduah presented a blank A4 paper for her Masters degree when submitting her academic documents?

Or you think Ministers don't submit their credentials during vetting?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by sweerychick(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
kcmichael:
Fake news,fake news
see for yourself

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by wellmax(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?

Hatred for the Yoruba has blinded your sense of reasoning. Adeosun was supported and lambasted by Nigeria from every angle. It was never a tribal issue. Go and find out who broke the news first?

Smelly idiotic tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by afroniger: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
kunleweb:

What do you know? I repeat Tinubu's Okonjo-Iweala's wanna-be. Since when did Amosun call the shots in APC's beginning days and engineering? Even OBJ

Why do some of you igbos like to argue blindly? Yeah I know you are igbo inspite of your fake moniker. FYI, She was the former Finance Commissioner in her native Ogun state under Amosun's government before he nominated her for the Finance Minister's position based on his close relationship with Buhari. Tinubu's preferred candidate was Ogun-born Wale Edun who served under him as governor. But why am I disturbing myself, it is sweeter for you to believe the Tinubu angle since that adds more meaning to your existence. undecided

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/19/how-obasanjo-scuttled-tinubus-ambition-of-producing-buharis-finance-minister/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/buhari-ministerial-list-obasanjo-tinubu-reportedly-at-war-over-nominees-id4178302.html

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by benben1000: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
wellmax:
[s]

Hatred for the Yoruba has blinded your sense of reasoning. Adeosun was supported and lambasted by Nigeria from every angle. It was never a tribal issue. Go and find out who broke the news first?

Smelly idiotic tribal bigot[/s].

Low IQ Afonja. Useless things!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by JacksonOyibo: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

See This is Nigeria where everything goes... Na today when dem don dey forge? Even governors no forge international certificates? Didnt it die? Make una dey form holy holy

Help me tell them ooo.

Anyways, I don’t blame them. I blame aunty kemi who continues to behave like she’s in the U.K. Now igbos are happy that she has resigned. But they don’t know that they will never get that ministry in this current dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by frankwyte: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
All because of NYSC bruhaha.... I see no reason in her resigning when those that does not even have certificates have not done so...

Whichever, it is a good foundation we expect others in same clime to follow.

Kudos to Aunty Kemi.
Forgery is a criminal offence and it's liable to conviction! And it took the saints in gov't to persuade her to resign.... quite shameful... But what about PMB ?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by IBBG(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
agabusta:

Have you not heard of presidential pardon before?
Lol. presidential pardon is not given out arbitrary. you have to earned it. she would still have atleast served a jail term before being pardon. Otherwise everyone jailed for such offence will have to be set free
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by IbrahimDamola: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Baba buhari is greater than we yorubas and the law that's why he will never resign because he has no WAEC. Sai baba! grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by PHILipu1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
shreder:

Dat is if dere is no shady activity durin d election
Lol.
We know akready that it is only when PDP wins that there is no shady activities but when other parties win,there are shady activities.

PDP and it's supporters are just bad losers
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
Very good ,
Buhari should resign as well
Suck my dick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.