Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State (49733 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by vioment: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
comshots:
She no get shame say her man friend na married man.

Lol. Gbegboru how you take know?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by koladebrainiac(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
whats all this nonsense, does linda ikeji think nigerians are stupid people? there is one fact about her that remains, she got pregnant out of wedlock and thats final. No need using celebrity to hide her shame
actually Nigeria people are stupid-please i am not included .
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by dingbang(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
koladebrainiac:
actually Nigeria people are stupid-please i am not included .
but you are nigerian na grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by BruncleZuma: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
NewLola:
The father is Ayiri Emami
I will tell Asba
if you know, you know

Ainty, OYO ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Premiumwriter: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Attention seeking is the curse of this generation and probably will be our undoing.

Please contact me for high-quality and 100% unique articles and blog posts.

Check my signature kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
DON JAZZY
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Zzyzxt(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Abi na ex president Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by flimsy2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
dopemama:
I suspect Don baba J joor..... What do I know sef!
bro we are thinking alike...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Kristokx(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ritzy10:
As speculations become rife about the real identity of her baby daddy, blogger, Linda Ikeji has dropped another hint about her man.

Pregnant billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji who is expecting her first child any moment from now has revealed more details about her baby-daddy who has remained annonymous since she announced their engagement.

She had in the past revealed that her babydaddy is tall dark and handsome. However, the blogger has now revealed another secret about the baby daddy by stylishly telling her fans that he is

The blogger is currently in the US having fun as her delivery day approaches.
See the post below:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrity-blogger-linda-ikeji-reveals-more-about-her-baby-daddy/

We go still know the person na abi for how long will the identity be hidden if lagbaja fit reveal ehn self your matter na small
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by mypassions(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Folorunsho Alakija - Married
Chimamanda Adichie - Married
Beyonce - Married
Oprah Winfrey - Married

The list go on, there is even many silent rich women outside social media that are rich but still married. Please cry your own cry.

victorian:

If women were very rich like Linda. Most women will not marry. They will rather have kids. That's the reality. But men won't understand, they think women just want to bear Mrs.. Lol

The name Linda Ikeji open more financial doors in buisnesses and carries weight than I am Mrs Lagbaja. That's life.
If Linda Ikeji walks into a company where there are lots of queues, clients waiting. Am telling you, the manager of that branch will quickly rush to her and usher her through the queue while others who have been waiting for hours, continue to wait, while her request is attended to immediately. That's just life. smiley

She carries alot of weight in money and recognition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by consultancy: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Spit on your fada who couldn't give you a better life
cheeeeiiiii grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Befii: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
I hope this blogger is not gona turn d youngman into a puppet wit her money.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by general09: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
I keep imagining how this one is being damaged in the other room. Did I hear her shouting mummy o? Lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
See boldness. People no longer have shame all in the name of being a celebrity. No wedlock, mysterious boy friend and congratulatory messages are pouring in.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by lukency(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
So na climb em just dey climb her! Em Neva Mary her so tey em don deposit akamu wey turn to baby inside her.God have mercy!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Amberon: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
"ashawo" that no one in your entire generation dead or alive can match up to by any stretch of immagination..

Lmao
Princeofnigeria:
Useless ashawo going to give birth to a bastard.

I spit on you
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Amberon: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Look at this fool, I guess Davido, Wizkid,
Olamide etc who have all fathered bastard children are "potor" people too.
Princeofnigeria:
potopoto people, you people gat no shame.

Shame on you

Shame on iPod

Shame on Biafra pigs like you and this ashawo about to give birth to bastard
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Amberon: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin cheesy
BruncleZuma:
Possible culprits

Reyenieju Daniel
I Go Dye (Francis Agoda)
Emmanuel Uduaghan
Oritse Femi
Ayo Oritsejafor
Amaju Pinnick
Tuedon Morgan
Sam Oritsetimeyin Omatseye
MacPherlin Dudu Omagbemi
Ayiri Emami
Onajite Okoloko (Urhobo?) Honorable Mention
Jeta Amata (Isoko) Honorable Mention
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by LordTrezy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
comshots:
She no get shame say her man friend na married man.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON POINT, SOMEONE SO CLOSE TO ME!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ritzy10:
As speculations become rife about the real identity of her baby daddy, blogger, Linda Ikeji has dropped another hint about her man.

Pregnant billionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji who is expecting her first child any moment from now has revealed more details about her baby-daddy who has remained annonymous since she announced their engagement.

She had in the past revealed that her babydaddy is tall dark and handsome. However, the blogger has now revealed another secret about the baby daddy by stylishly telling her fans that he is Itsekiri.

The blogger is currently in the US having fun as her delivery day approaches.
See the post below:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/celebrity-blogger-linda-ikeji-reveals-more-about-her-baby-daddy/

"" Pregnant billionaire blogger ""

Wen did u Make her a billionaire

Meanwhile she's as useless as other Baby Mamas
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by akdjr(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Breaking news this is the baby daddy

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Tattooboy: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
whats all this nonsense, does linda ikeji think nigerians are stupid people? there is one fact about her that remains, she got pregnant out of wedlock and thats final. No need using celebrity to hide her shame
over 33,000 humans 'liked' that comment. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
majamajic:

sholaye is not from ishekiri,
She wrote it by herself, what are u arguing about. He's itsekiri, sholaye na itsekiri name.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Befii:
I hope this blogger is not gona turn d youngman into a puppet wit her money.
The guy is a billionaire, probably richer than her.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
mypassions:
Folorunsho Alakija - Married
Chimamanda Adichie - Married
Beyonce - Married
Oprah Winfrey - Married

The list go on, there is even many silent rich women outside social media that are rich but still married. Please cry your own cry.

So now that the deed has been done, she should kill herself or abort the baby, what ur point really?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by realabraham: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
The joy of an intending mother grin
Yeah! It's an overwhelming joy. Especially the first.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by freshdude99(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
otunde527:
Whatever rocks her boat
Obviously rocked it wella
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:

F*ck out! There's no shame whatsoever in getting pregnant.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chrismario:

F*ck out! There's no shame whatsoever in getting pregnant.
ok. I just pray you daughter doesn't get pregnant out of wedlock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.