Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says (25653 Views)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Didn't Marry His Ex-girlfriend After Meeting Her Fa / Before You Marry As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Qsscruz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Keep shaking this table..

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just look at his head wey dey like hammer head of horror!

How come na only marriage matter our people sabi?

Technology and inventions nko?

Intellectually handicapped fools everywhere. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
HITdemUP:
Women hates sensitive question about their virginity
Women hate...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by israelmao(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
And men likewise should return where ?
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin
GOFRONT:
sad

U wan shake table ba??
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Damseldammie(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
***Alright, Mr. announcer... But never you forget to tell those your married sisters to come back to that your father's rented apartment & also reserve a room for your younger sister who's about to get *marry (typo error)
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by YorubaAssasin: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Elder001:
See his ugly face that looks like dead tiliapia.

Most men who say things like this are broke like church rats. Virgin.. Is it the virginity that'll stop her from cheating or disrespecting you?

So what if he's broke?

Isn't it so funny that a 3rd world nation like Nigeria happens to be the one that makes fun of their fellow poor folks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by SmartMugu: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Damseldammie:
Alright, Mr. announcer... But never you forget to tell those your married sisters to come back to that your father's rented apartment & also reserve a room for your younger sister who's about to get married
LOL, same applies to his mom and grandmom too, they should both leave their marriages and return to their parents' homes. He looks high on codeine. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
See his beards like that of a he-goat. Were u a virgin when you married your wife?
Do u know how many marriages your useless utterance will affect?
Kolomaster.
All men who were not virgins should also return to their mothers.
N am very sure u were not one.
I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by IchBinBrait(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cheap popularity. Mtcheeew!! Some people will just be visiting social media and be posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Hottenrennie: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Our Yoruba girls will not like this. . . Different strokes for different folks. I love virgins. I'm not getting married to any lady whose garage has been used and misused before.

I must be the first person to open and use the garage.

are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Spatta: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Watch out for the guilty "F" this thread. they will curse this guy die. he made it worse by keeping a mustache, that will be their point of contact

Let me read comments

All the virgin. Let us know because we don't want to return you to you father's house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Chubhie: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...he craves experience...

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Premiumwriter: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I love experience not some useless virgin

Let's vote: like for experience share for virgin
sure say you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by elmodee7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
his stupidity is tremendous. was your mother a virgin before she met ur dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by idonhammer: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonsense! You think say na all man like virgin.I hate seeing blood and I don't have time to disvirgin any pssy.I like them big and deep.

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by frowland(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Our Yoruba girls will not like this. . . Different strokes for different folks. I love virgins. I'm not getting married to any lady whose garage has been used and misused before.

If e too much self, I go launch the garage the way them dey launch new house. Tie ribbon round her waist, then use scissors take cut am to celebrate the grand opening
. cheesy

Funny
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hottenrennie:

are you a virgin?
Does it matter?
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by MYHUBBY: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
he might be coming up with a controversial attention but the value that attached to Virginity had been ridicule by some guys just to continue holding this lady on Ransome at the detriment of their flexibility

as for me, I can't marry a lady with lost hymen because of future trust. I can't settle down with a lady I can't trust

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Elder001:
See his ugly face that looks like dead tiliapia.

Most men who say things like this are broke like church rats. Virgin.. Is it the virginity that'll stop her from cheating or disrespecting you?

@bolded, maybe you are still in 1950s. Church rats now drive Lamborghini grin
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
whats the use of not marying a virgin sef whats the use of not marying a virgin sef
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by jolyment: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
see goat without horn

Why? Be polite in your word. I am interested in your real comment not abuse.
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by MYHUBBY: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

If e too much self, I go launch the garage the way them dey launch new house. Tie ribbon round her waist, then use scissors take cut am to celebrate the grand opening. cheesy

your brain had loosed again, the earlier you take it to the welder to iron it together for you, the better for you

just imagine this dimwit tagging a loving and respected tribe in his dummy write up. mumu ⅓

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Kudducini(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Well some people ancestors doesn't permit them to marry a dis-virgined girl
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by nenedima(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Negodu k'odi ka ife ana afu n'anya si...

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by nagalee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:

If e too much self, I go launch the garage the way them dey launch new house. Tie ribbon round her waist, then use scissors take cut am to celebrate the grand opening. cheesy
hahaha u too funny but all the same oil dey ur head
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Mryacks: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just a senseless post. Funny not.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Your opinion

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by bonnyhope: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Proffdada:
What about the men? undecided

I like the idea of a virgin but I don't think I like seeing blood on first time
U mean u never deflower any babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.