Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says (25647 Views)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Didn't Marry His Ex-girlfriend After Meeting Her Fa / Before You Marry As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by MYHUBBY: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Amberon:
Pained at what? Lmao! My point is this,
If you're not a virgin yourself then it is pure hypocrisy to want to marry one. It's just like a cheater saying he can never marry one.. It is your choice but it is hypocrisy. Then again if you're chaste and a virgin yourself then your choice is justified.

shut up tatafo! I can't get married to a non virgin
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by midehill(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
newdawn2017:
Get out! re u? Isn't fornication a sin 4rm both genders when not lawfully married? or does it differ in name & meaning when practiced my d male gender? D word of d true God said "Bed should be undefiled".

for ur information I m a virgin...so don't criticize me...but I am sure u are not
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nathayas: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
correctbae:
Facebook user Tayo Dotun Anuife – Gbolahan‎ who is married for 2 years made a post earlier yesterday on a Facebook group that women lost their virginity before meeting their husband should go back to their parents house.

Tayo who attended Lagos State Polytechnic is married with a lovely baby girl said All Women That Lost Virginity Before Their Husband Met Them Should Return Back To Their Parent’s Houses

In the comment section of the said post, married women came for him.
Your daughter could lose her virginity before her marriage

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by dollytino4real(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up. you wey lose your virginity to musa the gate man
beta he is not a thief like u

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Mitchsin(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
i'm coool. still waiting for your reply through mail anyways
Resend the message please.. I'm having issues replying that email..
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by mumjeremy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
no b pple like u disvirgin dem? c am him b like rope wey dem go use tie goat

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I love experience not some useless virgin

Let's vote: like for experience share for virgin

see dem.. na borehole de rusj dem
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by tomdon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Damseldammie:
Alright, Mr. announcer... But never you forget to tell those your married sisters to come back to that your father's rented apartment & also reserve a room for your younger sister who's about to get married

O boy see how pained this one is
Is it anyone's fault that you opened your toto freely for experiment or even for your own pleasure.
Cool down aunty
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
mechie onu GI dia .

bro i understand your point well.. it's just that the society is corrupt that they f*** anywhere, eat p**** ..and do shits.. they'll be defending something that's wrong... do they know how many young children thinking about it that this post is convincing...stop with all this idea, it's stupid and absurd
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
peculiar111:
.........it is well with your soul......Am happily married i and my wonderful husband married as a virgin........but not all those dat are not virgin are lik dat willingly...some are RAPE....some are been deceived by ANTBRAIN man like YOU....

aunty why na.. u and ur husband virgin
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Proffdada:

Nope
me too de find.. I'll either marry a rich non-virgin than a poor one.. dem for don share am give agbero, omonile... some even sex worker... smh..one same standard with me not all dz fake life bitch
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
wildkat:

Like seriously, what do I need a virgin for where I crave for experience. There's nothing special about virgins

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by deniguy01(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
shegzmartinsduke:
wetin i wan use virgin do,na ritual? my fat rod needs a wide woman.
if we look am wella, na borehole sex worker u put for house
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by newdawn2017(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
midehill:

for ur information I m a virgin...so don't criticize me...but I am sure u are not
so what if I am not? does it guarantee u a loving, respectable, understanding & caring husband?
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by frozen70(f): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Let me ask you a question, are you a virgin?

No

All the girls you disvigirned why didn't you marry them, so you want them to go back to their fathers house what makes you think you that disvigirned them is till a virgin or don't we have men who are Virgins

How many will you sample before you settle down with one?.

It's your type of men that women uses for practical when they are married.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by frozen70(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
sad

U wan shake table ba??

Him done shake the table already but na him go fall because he is the one standing on that table he is shaking
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Amberon: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get lost, hypocrite tongue
MYHUBBY:

shut up tatafo! I can't get married to a non virgin
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Our Yoruba girls will not like this. . . Different strokes for different folks. I love virgins. I'm not getting married to any lady whose garage has been used and misused before.

I must be the first person to open and use the garage.

If e too much sef, I go launch the garage the way them dey launch new house. Tie ribbon round her waist, then use scissors take cut am to celebrate the grand opening. cheesy
Are you a virgin?
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Kudducini(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Amberon:
But their ancestors permitted them to deflower girls before marriage...Lmao.

Not every guy has that mentality
.I am one of them.I rather masturbate than have an unlawful sex
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Damseldammie:
Alright, Mr. announcer... But never you forget to tell those your married sisters to come back to that your father's rented apartment & also reserve a room for your younger sister who's about to get married

see this borehole
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by midehill(m): 1:34am On Sep 16, 2018
newdawn2017:
so what if I am not? does it guarantee u a loving, respectable, understanding & caring husband?

yes of course
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by darkmarky(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Mitchsin:

Resend the message please.. I'm having issues replying that email..
ok i asked for your contact so we could communicate through whatsapp. soory i am replying through another moniker, an autobot banned me for an hour
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Sike(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Our Yoruba girls will not like this. . . Different strokes for different folks. I love virgins. I'm not getting married to any lady whose garage has been used and misused before.

I must be the first person to open and use the garage.

If e too much sef, I go launch the garage the way them dey launch new house. Tie ribbon round her waist, then use scissors take cut am to celebrate the grand opening. cheesy
here comes the RMVP
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by famosh: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Amberon:
Pained at what? Lmao! My point is this,
If you're not a virgin yourself then it is pure hypocrisy to want to marry one. It's just like a cheater saying he can never marry one.. It is your choice but it is hypocrisy. Then again if you're chaste and a virgin yourself then your choice is justified.
Everybody is a hypocrite in that sense!
Do you complain or make a big deal out of it when poor girls want only rich men? When short girls want only tall guys? Or when some dark skinned guys want only fair ladies? Aren't these set of people who want what they're not hypocrites too? Why do you guys now get sensitive when someone who isn't a virgin says he wants only a virgin?
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Mitchsin(f): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
dingbang:
i'm coool. still waiting for your reply through mail anyways
I've tried replying... Dunno why it's not going through
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Mitchsin(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
darkmarky:
ok i asked for your contact so we could communicate through whatsapp. soory i am replying through another moniker, an autobot banned me for an hour

Are you higgs? I mean the email you sent me
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by newdawn2017(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2018
midehill:

yes of course
Don't think so, dis life is very deep & 99% of men re wicked & totally soulless. Pray d true God Yahweh 2 give u a man himself.
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Asquare84(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
I personally I have been looking for a virgin to Mary but it is difficult to find any. I support the opp once I realised a lady is not a virgin off I go
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by darkmarky(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mitchsin:

Are you higgs? I mean the email you sent me
no I'm not. I just sent u a message on instagram. Name there is ik
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by Mitchsin(f): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2018
darkmarky:
no I'm not. I just sent u a message on instagram. Name there is ikenco
Okay,would check
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by darkmarky(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mitchsin:

Okay,would check
yet to get your reply embarassed
Re: Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says by midehill(m): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
Don't think so, dis life is very deep & 99% of men re wicked & totally soulless. Pray d true God Yahweh 2 give u a man himself.
same applies to women...women themselves too are devils

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.