Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation (39259 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by phr0nesis(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
bettercreature:
She made a terrible mistake,that useless exception letter cost just #3.500 naira
She really lacked wisdom
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by blackmantis: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
I think she was misled.... her resignation shows she still has a conscience.

Abba Kyari next.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by GSA01: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hypocrite Nigerians!!! Most of the people blasting and calling for her prosecution even after her resignation have indulged in one forgery or the other, Same people have been quiet over ADELEKE forgery case as if forgery is not forgery, we need to stop been sentimental about such issues and face it squarely, than using political affiliation to frown at such issue..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by resurgent2019: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Primusinterpares:
bros I learnt a lot during my NYSC and of cause am an engineer.
I was posted to an engineering firm where I sharpened my AutoCAD prowess to an expert level while working on hands ON Engineering projects.
NYSC was a blessing to me.
outside the fact that I was exposed to new culture, food, weather conditions and met a lot of ppl. I also experienced that cultural integration that the NYSC scheme was created for.
As for CDs things, the lives we inspired was priceless. coupled with the various IDP camps we visited and shared our little hands of love.
+ NYSC offered us some opportunities to visit some historic sites like the Sherehills of Jos, Swan water, Jos widelife park, Jos museum etc.

bros if I continue to gist you page go full... this r just tips of the ice Berg of my NYSC.
I never regretted serving Nigeria.
#longliveNYSC

You are just masking your hate for the woman and her tribe by posting that tripe up there. We all know you hate NYSC and what it represents but for the purpose of justifying kemi’s sack, you are extol the values of NYSC.

You are only fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Lomprico2: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibors:
Reno just congratulate her for resigning. As for not sweeping her case under the carpet, you sure know what the irredeemable iredentist will do.

I prefer Lifeless joo! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by franudi: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari must also resign because of his certificate scandals also.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Ikpongiton: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
She must also return all the monies she received as salaries .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Primusinterpares(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are just masking your hate for the woman and her tribe by posting that tripe up there. We all know you hate NYSC and what it represents but for the purpose of justifying kemi’s sack, you are extol the values of NYSC.

You are only fooling yourself.
I don't have grudges for the woman...
but if it's about NYSC bro... Those were just tips of the ice Berg of my NYSC experience.
Till date I still write my NYSC achievement in my CV. I was part of the team that designed the Mechanical and Electrical building of an estate in Abuja that span about 2km by 2km which consists of many high rise buildings, presidential hotel, fire station, shopping mall, etc.
I didn't even tell you how we visited the office of the chief justice of the State, CBN, PSIRS HQ. as per Anticoruption CDs social dir wen I be if you see hosting.
Police commissioner and NSCDC state command were also visited when we were planning our project as per CDs things...

My CDs president even went to EFCC and ICPC Abuja to invite them to our program.
Guess what... I was issued a certificate of participation from EFCC and ICPC Abuja as an Anticoruption ambassador.

should I keep on listing...

Bros the experience is worth it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Icon79(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
I don't wanna take credit for anything, but the whole Kemi Adeosun saga came to a head after I called out the Buhari administration on twitter for their hypocrisy on that scandal. Again, not taking credit ... just an observation.

O pari
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Icecreamy: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ignorance led her to the certificate forgery in the first place. What do you need NYSC certificate for, when you graduated from a polytechnic.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by BunmiSkye: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
I commend her also for her action it only takes the smartest and considerable human to this,the court has not said anything yet on her case and this does not mean it is true about all the allegations since she has not said anything about it at all.....I believe if it is otherwise,the needful will be done and justice reached.We need not to make a mockery of this situation at this time or compare it to the terrible things of the past.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Amalekki: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Primusinterpares:
I don't have grudges for the woman...
but if it's about NYSC bro... Those were just tips of the ice Berg of my NYSC experience.
Till date I still write my NYSC achievement in my CV. I was part of the team that designed the Mechanical and Electrical building of an estate in Abuja that span about 2km by 2km which consists of many high rise buildings, presidential hotel, fire station, shopping mall, etc.
I didn't even tell you how we visited the office of the chief justice of the State, CBN, PSIRS HQ. as per Anticoruption CDs social dir wen I be if you see hosting.
Police commissioner and NSCDC state command were also visited when we were planning our project as per CDs things...

My CDs president even went to EFCC and ICPC Abuja to invite them to our program.
Guess what... I was issued a certificate of participation from EFCC and ICPC Abuja as an Anticoruption ambassador.

should I keep on listing...

Bros the experience is worth it.
Thank God for the good experience that you had. Some people died during service year. Some had accidents but survived with injuries. While NYSC brought you good memories, it brought some others bad memories. That is life.

*Back to Adeosun, she did the right thing and hope this becomes the standard (for wia? grin ).
Those who lived all their lives in Nigeria won't understand how complex things like NYSC, C of O, Nigerian passport, drivers license, even buying bread or gala for highway etc are to those coming in from abroad. "Aunty, don't worry - no be NYSC? This is all you need to do. Just bring N10,000 and we complete the process for you."
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by itu404(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
BREAKING News!!!
Kemi Adeosun, Finance Minister Resigns. After crashing our Economy and Sliding the Country into a monument Debt of $73Billion with no project to show for it.
God Will Judge Her.
stop deceiving the gullible people like you are the unpatriotic ones!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Fashdeejay(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Would be good if buhariould follow her footsteps....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
BREAKING News!!!
Kemi Adeosun, Finance Minister Resigns. After crashing our Economy and Sliding the Country into a monument Debt of $73Billion with no project to show for it.
God Will Judge Her.

If anyone should resign, it is Buhari. He knew her credentials and he uses a fake NEPA bill certificate.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Standardcosting:
Finance minister Kemi Adeosun resigns. It's so unfortunate. An excellent finance minister. How I wish this never happened. God bless Adeosun!!!

She's a fraud.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
capatainrambo:
I kinda like this woman. adeosun.

refined and gentle. unlike that mad igbo woman lauretta onochei.

but she decided to work for clanish buhari. what was she thinking ?

she just go caught up in bad politics that's all

love you ma.
She's a fraud. People in the shit hole usually do not understand what level of crime forgery is.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Standardcosting(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

She's a fraud.
Everybody is a fraud, na person wey dem catch be thief
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Primusinterpares(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amalekki:

Thank God for the good experience that you had. Some people died during service year. Some had accidents but survived with injuries. While NYSC brought you good memories, it brought some others bad memories. That is life.

*Back to Adeosun, she did the right thing and hope this becomes the standard (for wia? grin ).
Those who lived all their lives in Nigeria won't understand how complex things like NYSC, C of O, Nigerian passport, drivers license, even buying bread or gala for highway etc are to those coming in from abroad. "Aunty, don't worry - no be NYSC? This is all you need to do. Just bring N10,000 and we complete the process for you."
yeah... in all... All is well
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Christo24(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please apc know every thing about the stuf befor bringing her in,
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Standardcosting:

Everybody is a fraud, na person wey dem catch be thief

Pls stop justifying criminality because of tribalism.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Racoon:
The poor woman was so overwhelmed by guilty conscience that she could not even talk about this criminal act of forgery/perjury for almost three months this shame scandal have been made public.
Well she have done the needful but lets our laws take it course.Ignorance is never an excuse.
Meanwhile shame on the all corruption encaste Buhari-led government for setting multiple precedence of corruption including the outrageous "Forgery is not corruption" by Femi Adeshina and the senseless & totally unacceptable "Kemi Adeosun is a very brilliant woman so the government should not sack her" statement by Sagay-the chief anti-corruption chair of this wonder regime.

Sagay's position on the issue is the most incredible of all.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wetin concern me pass all this talk na the dollar to naira exchange rate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.