Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock (21063 Views)

Ogoni Leaders Cry For Help As Armed-bearing Fulani Herdsmen Occupy Farms / Breaking: Amaechi Worried Over Ogoni Leaders Visit To Buhari / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Bishop4real: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

did you know that saro wiwa was a biafran soldier.yorub ass muslim
the same way rochas and obiano is against biafra.
When the money is coming your way you dont ask questions.
If i bribe your governor.with 10 billion euro i am sure he will even say yorub ass are not part of these planet.

When & how did Saro Wiwa have anything to do with Biafra?
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by somehow: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Can't wait for december for the commencement of the cleanup
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Jellyberry(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
yazach:

Ehn!!

Does thunder kiss una for una village
Abeg leav me .am nt in 4 any unnecessary arguement
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Patrickexchange: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nawa o.. God save this country
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Chibuzoc(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Now some nairaland IPOB miscreants who have no business with the president's agenda with the Ogoni leaders will come here and spew trash about how Ogoniland is a part of their imaginary Biafran republic. Ogoni people have made it perfectly clear that they want no part of that illusion called Biafra

Hypertension go kill you one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by PHILipu1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
destiny322:
Where is young chief Joseph yobo

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Resource control or bring back Saro Wiwa.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:
grin
are u from rivers state because you are calling it exactly,the way we do when ever we wnt to make fun or joke with our okoni brothers.
Between i never knew they dress like ijaws.
Ss/se is the true giant of africa others are waste of space
OSU SS don't have any affiliation or whatsoever with SE. ..

SO when next you want to mention your SE just Go alone. stop forcing yourself on SS
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by technicallyrich(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bishop4real:

When & how did Saro Wiwa have anything to do with Biafra?
saro wiwi was a biafran solder who was in charge of bonny during the biafran war.
It was rumuored that he was the one that betrayed,that made the nigerian army capture the first biafran state rivers state.
When he was about to be hanged.ojukwu even went to the prison to greet him good morning,literaly meaning have you seen what i told you that they dont like us.
To confirm more google is our lover
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Premiumwriter: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy when ogoni oil spill hasnt been cleaned up.. Buhari will just bribe them with more money grin
those old men and their hunger for money is the real problem of this nation.

I write high quality articles. Check my signature kiss
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by technicallyrich(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
OSU SS don't have any affiliation or whatsoever with SE. ..

SO when next you want to mention your SE just Go alone. stop forcing yourself on SS
sorry to hurt you.i am ijaw and not igbo
asari dokubo supports biafra
goodluck jonathan appointed almost 60 percent of his cabinet igbos including security chiefs like iherika that dealth with boko harram
even obasanjo accused gej of appointing only his people majorly in goverment.
Attack the igbos in war and see if ss will keep quiet.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Roger3D(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Hypertension go kill you one day
Bros my BP dey within normal range
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by dingbang(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
those old men and their hunger for money is the real problem of this nation.

I write high quality articles. Check my signature kiss
if i ever become president, i will dissolve anything called traditional ruler
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Premiumwriter: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
if i ever become president, i will dissolve anything called traditional ruler
ah swear.

Those people don't have any interest of their community at heart. All they are after is their own belly and that of their lineages.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Jamnocase: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Which kind of leaders? Just errand boys for the northern oligarchy
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by GSA01: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Even when we had a south south President he never thought it wise to award contract for the clean up of Ogoni land, but here is a Buhari a suppose hater of South, awarding 100b Naira for the commencement of the clean up of Ogoni land!!!!! Its not by the region you came from, its by commitment to good governance..
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gimmicks
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by yazach: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jellyberry:
Abeg leav me .am nt in 4 any unnecessary arguement

Really?
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by aydi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
The south south region of this country are the biggest cowards and biggest loosers. The wealth belongs to you yet you engage in crimes like oil bunkering and kidnapping to get meager sums and bow in submission to the Northern Elites. Wake up people wake up
Imagine if this oil was found in the Northwest or Northeast, Nigeria would have been divided longtime ago since the 1950s after all you're infidels and you have nothing to offer.
Sadly, this oil wealth is not going to last forever, it is fast diminishing say the next 50 to 60 years and then the real southern slavery will begin

Wake up Guys Wake Up

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by mandax: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Today 14 September and significance of this journey: did these old people go to thank President Buhari for all his good deeds since he joined Nigeria Army?

The same way some leaders of non Igbo eastern region traveled to Kaduna in 1967 and begged northern leaders to tell Gowon to carve new states for non-Igbo groups in the old eastern region out from Biafra.

Cross Rivers and Rivers were created immediately. That adversely affected Biafra.

Shortly after, northern soldiers and politicians seized all the multi-billion Dollar oil wells in the Nigerdelta. Ogoni land and other lands in the Nigerdelta were devastated with oil pollution, and abandoned.
Lessons.

Opposition politics is necessary. What do you expect from a hardliner pro-northern region president like Buhari? You even gain a lot in opposition, some times, more than in the ruling party. Ask the SW region.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by princetom1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
ct2:
they are here to sell their people

Very correct
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Oduwils222(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dem go go collect
Dia share now leave people like us to keep suffering
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

saro wiwi was a biafran solder who was in charge of bonny during the biafran war.
It was rumuored that he was the one that betrayed,that made the nigerian army capture the first biafran state rivers state.
When he was about to be hanged.ojukwu even went to the prison to greet him good morning,literaly meaning have you seen what i told you that they dont like us.

Why are Ibos fond of propaganda?.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by Emytini(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ogoni people use your head oooo if not the youth await you guys return

Re: President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock by technicallyrich(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
babaolofin:
i am not igbo but ijaw. My grand father fought the biafran war and he told us the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance / #EndSARS Protesters Want To Join The Police — IGP Mohammed Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.