Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (43627 Views)

DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / Dr Obafemi Committed Suicide After Attending To Yusuf Buhari After Accident - SR / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by anataala: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
The Mad Man is on it again, When your Master OBJ was the President who is his DSS DG, When GEAJ came to power and sacked Gadzama who did he appoint as His DG. So because Buhari give his own Kinsmen he is wrong can you imagine?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by smartolala(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
As he was in 1983-85, so he is today.

A leopard never changes its spot.
Dark spot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
And after all actions and reactions.... Attacks and counter-attacks.

He'll still go for a second term.... Y'all can quote me next year when that happens.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by 9gerian: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
This comment is so on point!

Thank you!

Originality007:
if buhari no fit trust us we the southerners for him securities y we go trust am with our votes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Smarkie: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
i saw it coming. a leopard can not change it's colour overnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by infonews3: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by bakila: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Where is my good friend Bakila? I warned nairalanders about this bubu, but they wouldn't listen. Buhari is the most bigoted person in our history. Sad.
He has a discretion to appoint his security chief. There is nowhere in the world where a President appoint a security chief based on Nairaland comments or the views of outsiders.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by nanfan: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Indigenous:
Say No to Fulani led terrorist federal government, their only vision is Islam and terrorism, their only talent is cattle rearing, Nizooria citizens pls wake up before is too late
bunch of educated illiterate, how on earth is Buhari going to islimitize Nigeria when the number of churches in the north is almost same with mosque, Muslim are supposed to accused the southerners for since you don't allow Muslim to build mosque in south (south east, south south to be precise), I pity our northern christians who don't even allowed to be pastor in the south but still support southerners to destroyed the north.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by magzey: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
OBJ appoints Yoruba,GEJ Appoint his pipu, and PMB appoint his fellow man, wetin wrong with that ,No wonder you have Bleep Igbo you must behave like DEM DEM grin grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Eluwilussit(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
bakila:

He has a discretion to appoint his security chief. There is nowhere in the world where a President appoint a security chief based on Nairaland comments or the views of outsiders.

I agree completely with you, Sir. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Buterflyle0: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari we thank you for proving us right

Why didn't ffk react when GEJ did the same thing?

Look at the list below

1999 - 2007
President - Olusegun Obasanjo. Region - South-West.
DG SSS - Colonel Kayode Are. Region - South-West.

2007-2010
President - Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Region - North.
DG SSS - Afakariya Gadzama. Region - North.

2010-2015
President - Goodluck Jonathan. Region - South-South.
DG SSS - Ita Ekpenyong. Region - South-South.

President - Muhammadu Buhari. Region - North.
DG SSS - Lawal Daura. Region - North.
Bichi - North

The people are wiser now. PDP and their divisive politics methodology is now old school.

FFK and you who support him are in for a rude shock come 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by mema900: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari is the father of tribalism in naija ,that's why we'll throw him back to daura

So help us God. Amen

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by bakila: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I agree completely with you, Sir. grin grin grin grin grin
You are welcome champion. Election is around the corner, I can now see your break-lights.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by IchBinBrait(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you question that lifeless iroko tree, he will tell you that he is appointing those he can trust. Trust my ass.

Your islamisation agenda will be null & void.

We southerners are now wiser than before. If my vote won't count in 2019, God please give me visa.

Enough is enough biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Barfibassey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mr Yusuf Bichi is a Nigerian and as been working with the organization for long so I see no reason he should not be given the job the problem with this country is that we see very thing as religion and tribalism which is making things hard for us, according to general source Mr yusuf as work with DSS for a decade and knows much about the organization so for me I see no biggy issue about his appointment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by chikago1: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
And the tribalism and hate continues. Instead of ffk to advise him on the way to move Nigeria's security apparatus forward, this man is pulling out the religious and tribalistic card and the next thing is that he would call himself a patriot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by middlebelter(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
I must say that it is not only FFK that is happy about PMB's insensitive appointments, I am also happy to note that the man does not care about how you feel from Middle Belt to the Atlantic Ocean.
Must the leaders of the other zones always wait to be politically turtoured before they are united? The Hausa/Fulani are no doubt the most sophisticated politically in Nigeria today and that is why they will always have thier ways. The Igbos cannot trust the Yorubas, the Yorubas are always suspecting the Igbos and Middle Belt are divided within bthe zone. The differences in the various zones made a perfect environment for the likes of PMB to think less about the relevance of other tribes and zones outside the core North.

Please continue to quarrel while the North continue to punish your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Eluwilussit(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
bakila:

You are welcome champion. Election is around the corner, I can now see your break-lights.

Nope. I am not foolish, bro. I did my best in 2015, as you can tell. I am not wasting a second of my time on elections. If bubu could win against all odds, who can stop him now that he has already perfected everything and positioned his boys in every sector?

I am too busy, playing civilized politics to engage in a useless and lifeless election. 2019 election was won in 2015. I wish I am wrong. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by fucktoto: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Thunder fire Buhari Insha allah

amin!

assalamualekum, bro.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by optimusprime2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
kekakuz:
but then in the pursuit of 1 nigeria, why are we worried about the tribe and religion of appointees
are we not doing 1 Nigeria Again
Brov,
No1: Define the statement "one Nigeria"....
1b: From your definition, clearly state with examples, if your definition is according to;
i) your perspective
ii) general perspective,
iii)sentimental perspective
iv)logical perspective
v) National perspective
vi)Continental perspective
vii)Global perspective
viii)Academic perspective
All questions carry equal marks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Buhari is not comfortable with Mathew in that position but is with Bichi,

Thank you
You have said it all
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Nwibii: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
publicenemy:
As long as the job is done, I have no qualms.

Said baba.
Not surprise at u,cause ur name is a problem to Nigerians.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by anataala: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
When I sent the message of the new appointed DG DSS to a southern friend of mine, he replied that the president is one-sided, regional and nepotistic in his appointed. I didn't say anything I only post a drawback to him since then he never replies me. In fact he blocked me from having access to him on WhatsApp. Below is the drawback message I sent to him .I invite these Wailers to view previous Directors of DSS and tell me where Buhari appointment actually deviated.

1999-2007
Head of State : Obasanjo
Zone. : South West
DSS Head. :Kayode Are

2007-2009
Head of State : YarAdya
Zone. : North West
DSS Head. : Afakriya Gadzama
Zone. : North East

2010-2015
Head of State : Jonathan
Zone. : South South
DSS Head. : Ita Ekpeyong

2015-2018
Head of State : Buhari
DSS Head. : Lawal Daura/Yusuf Bichi

Nigerians, tell me where this bigotry will lead you.

By Akin Omoz-Oarhe

I LOVE THROW BACK. IT HELPS IN RESHAPING OUR THINKING.*

*Below is how it was in GEJ's time:*
*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala*
*CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*

*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they are talking nonsense.*
*Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi led a delegation to protest the lopsidedness twice. "Jonathan promised to do something about it; he never did". "OPC founder, Faseun, took two-page advert in The Guardian in November 2011 to draw attention to it; nothing was done to correct it".*
*Many have forgotten it was like that in the First Republic. Akintola kept drawing our attention to it, but his outcry was overshadowed, indeed drowned, by the crisis in the Action Group. He always spoke of Ikejiani, Iketa-ani!!!*
*An aspect of efforts to correct it with Richard Akinjide as Education Minister led to crisis at Unilag instigated by Dr. Ben Nwabueze, now Professor. Akinjide sought to replace Prof. Eni Njoku with Prof. Saburi Biobaku. You may wish to remember that he was stabbed by an Adams, a Yoruba student in our accustomed detribalization and liberalism. Until Akinjide became minister of education under Balewa, the Yorubas hardly got federal scholarships. If at all it was tokenism.*

*Among the first set of Yorubas to benefit from Akinjide's attempted redress in 1965 was Professor Akinyemi to pursue his higher degrees at Cambridge. At the time just go to Yaba Tech, or NBC, especially Voice of Nigeria headed by Chinua Achebe, yes the same Achebe.*

*Go to all the Federal Govt parastatals of that era. What of federal civil service, particularly the upper echelon. It was then speculated at the time that the reason Zik did not cooperate with Awolowo in 1959 to form Govt was so that he could put his people in different vital positions in pursuit of his dream that it was a matter of time when the Igbos would dominate and rule the whole of Africa. At the time Njoku was at Unilag, Kenneth Dike was the Vice Chancellor at the University of Ibadan, appointed over the head of his superiors, "Oladele Ajose" who was in fact the only black already on the Academic Board of UI; Dr. Sanya Onabamiro; and Dr. Victor Oyenuga. Dike and Hezy Oluwasanmi were on the same level, the fourth ring. Dr. Francis Ibiam was chairman of Council. So, he went to London University to lobby for Kenneth Dike, his kinsman. Incidentally, Dike was in Canada at the time on sabbatical.*

*The Yoruba academics then led a protest delegation to Chief Awolowo at Oke Ado. He calmed them down and said the answer was in the West setting up its own university. He asked them to give him a paper. That was what led to the founding of the University of Ife!!!.*

*While Dike held sway, the halls, catering, drycleaning services were all dominated by Igbos.*

Enabulele George Osaze
Let me add to this, President Goodluck Jonathan removed General Dambazzau as the COAS and replaced him with General Ihejirika, he removed Afrikiya Gadzama as DSS boss and replaced him with Ita Ekpenyong, The economy team of this govt is dominated by Southerners but nobody is talking about it because it does not suit their narrative.

By Olalekan Richard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by akdjr(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
And yet PDP want to pick a Northern Muslim as their Presidential candidate.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by israelmao(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
When God gets done with a man what is next for such a man is to continue to make costly mistakes that will make a mess of him before many people.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by israelmao(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
anataala:
When I sent the message of the new appointed DG DSS to a southern friend of mine, he replied that the president is one-sided, regional and nepotistic in his appointed. I didn't say anything I only post a drawback to him since then he never replies me. In fact he blocked me from having access to him on WhatsApp. Below is the drawback message I sent to him .I invite these Wailers to view previous Directors of DSS and tell me where Buhari appointment actually deviated.

1999-2007
Head of State : Obasanjo
DSS Head. :Kayode Are

2007-2009
Head of State : YarAdya
DSS Head. : Afakriya Gadzama
Zone. : North East

2010-2015
Head of State : Jonathan
DSS Head. : Ita Ekpeyong

2015-2018
Head of State : Buhari
DSS Head. : Lawal Daura/Yusuf Bichi

Nigerians, tell me where this bigotry will lead you.

By Akin Omoz-Oarhe

I LOVE THROW BACK. IT HELPS IN RESHAPING OUR THINKING.*

*Below is how it was in GEJ's time:*
*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala*
*CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*

*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they are talking nonsense.*
*Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi led a delegation to protest the lopsidedness twice. "Jonathan promised to do something about it; he never did". "OPC founder, Faseun, took two-page advert in The Guardian in November 2011 to draw attention to it; nothing was done to correct it".*
*Many have forgotten it was like that in the First Republic. Akintola kept drawing our attention to it, but his outcry was overshadowed, indeed drowned, by the crisis in the Action Group. He always spoke of Ikejiani, Iketa-ani!!!*
*An aspect of efforts to correct it with Richard Akinjide as Education Minister led to crisis at Unilag instigated by Dr. Ben Nwabueze, now Professor. Akinjide sought to replace Prof. Eni Njoku with Prof. Saburi Biobaku. You may wish to remember that he was stabbed by an Adams, a Yoruba student in our accustomed detribalization and liberalism. Until Akinjide became minister of education under Balewa, the Yorubas hardly got federal scholarships. If at all it was tokenism.*

*Among the first set of Yorubas to benefit from Akinjide's attempted redress in 1965 was Professor Akinyemi to pursue his higher degrees at Cambridge. At the time just go to Yaba Tech, or NBC, especially Voice of Nigeria headed by Chinua Achebe, yes the same Achebe.*

*Go to all the Federal Govt parastatals of that era. What of federal civil service, particularly the upper echelon. It was then speculated at the time that the reason Zik did not cooperate with Awolowo in 1959 to form Govt was so that he could put his people in different vital positions in pursuit of his dream that it was a matter of time when the Igbos would dominate and rule the whole of Africa. At the time Njoku was at Unilag, Kenneth Dike was the Vice Chancellor at the University of Ibadan, appointed over the head of his superiors, "Oladele Ajose" who was in fact the only black already on the Academic Board of UI; Dr. Sanya Onabamiro; and Dr. Victor Oyenuga. Dike and Hezy Oluwasanmi were on the same level, the fourth ring. Dr. Francis Ibiam was chairman of Council. So, he went to London University to lobby for Kenneth Dike, his kinsman. Incidentally, Dike was in Canada at the time on sabbatical.*

*The Yoruba academics then led a protest delegation to Chief Awolowo at Oke Ado. He calmed them down and said the answer was in the West setting up its own university. He asked them to give him a paper. That was what led to the founding of the University of Ife!!!.*

*While Dike held sway, the halls, catering, drycleaning services were all dominated by Igbos.*

Enabulele George Osaze
Let me add to this, President Goodluck Jonathan removed General Dambazzau as the COAS and replaced him with General Ihejirika, he removed Afrikiya Gadzama as DSS boss and replaced him with Ita Ekpenyong, The economy team of this govt is dominated by Southerners but nobody is talking about it because it does not suit their narrative.

By Olalekan Richard

Mr. man give us the list of security chiefs in their times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by SachaBastien(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why does the entire Yoruba country support Buhari with blood, sweat and tears? Are the Yoruba people in support of his ethnocentrism and jingoistic inclinations? 2019 will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by OROSENIWO: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
buhari na ur time.... as it was in d beginning so shall it be at d end.. Gen Buhari Grand Commander In Chief Of NORTHERN REGION AGENDA GCONr.
exDG DSS lawan daura ur COUSIN!
new MD MINT ur brother in-law
God is watching!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by OROSENIWO: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
israelmao:
When God gets done with a man what is next for such a man is to continue to make costly mistakes that will make a mess of him before many people.
Who gods desire to SLAUGHTER dem go first run MENTAL!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by writeprof(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
baliyubla:
So many warned against the masked jihadist, but Nigerian's didn't listen. The Question now is, if the dullard is not comfortable with southerners heading the security apparatus in his government, what happened to the Northern Christians?

Has there really been anything like Northern Christian in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Obviously buhari is the most tribalism person Nigeria ever produced we are waiting for you come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.