Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

NYSC Person That Wants To Travel With Me From Warri To NYSC Camp At Yapata - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Person That Wants To Travel With Me From Warri To NYSC Camp At Yapata (796 Views)

Things You Must Take To NYSC Camp (october 2015) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Person That Wants To Travel With Me From Warri To NYSC Camp At Yapata by saituo: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2010
I was just posted to kwara State and will be leaving for camp from warri on Tuesday,  Pls is anyone interested to travel along with me?

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Needed @ The IT Unit, ARFH, Abuja Office / @NYSC Members!note These Things That You Are Not To Take To Camp & Be Aware Of / Pls House... Who Do U Think Is D Best Btw D Two Corps Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.