Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos (35297 Views)

Man Beats Sister’s Alleged Rapist To Death In Jail [Photos] / Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) / Man Who Raped Girl In Benin, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Jerrick(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish!! Which prison condition in Nigeria is now suitable for one’s health
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by seangy4konji: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
We are very wicked in this country. That's the truth.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by johnsonedidiong(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
What kind of country law are we runing

1 Like

Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Forsterobiora(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
pp802:
cry
Son commits a crime, you jail innocent mother after jailing son.
You abandoned that old woman in jail for years, for a crime she did not commit. cry
the rich man had real connections
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by SarakiBukola: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
i don't understand all those idi0ts screaming "Nigeria is a shithole....bla bla bla..."

This didn't happen in Nigeria, it happened in the Republic of Biafra.

So give respect to whom it's due.

The crime was committed by an aba jew and his Igbo mum is suffering for his crimes
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Neimar: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Franzinni:
God has a was of punishing people...

Imagine how many time that old would have wished he was dead already hahahaha

mumu
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by onlytiles(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
everything in Nigeria needs restructuring. our Justice system especially criminal justice system is in a mess

contact us on 08169606527 for both industrial and domestic Fumigation and pest control services
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by thatigboman: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hopebringer:
Imprisoned for another's crime

Only in Nigeria the animal kingdom
no be naija we dey?
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by proudevil: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
PrincessB1:
This is Nigeria undecided
EVERYBODY B CRIMINAL cool
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Adakintroy: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bless your Soul ma. You will be free and compensated in Jesus name.

Let all God's children say....
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
eyah, that man's pic is familiar, I thought he was released some months back?
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
This story ought to be on CNN or Al Jazeera. Nigeria's useless justice system.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
They should be freed, what kind of punishment do you think they deserve again

This is a country where there are no respect for the aged

Old age without care is suffering talk more of imprisonment at that age
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by themanderon: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Accursed country. Yet we wonder why things are so messed up in this country. The blood of innocents wrongfully accused or killed daily cry for vengeance against this country.
So long as injustice Will remain the middle name of this contraption we will forever remain in limbo.
Just imagine someone had the beastly heart to imprison this helpless old woman and yet the person sleeps at night. No wonder they die miserably after their retirement.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by themanderon: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
SarakiBukola:
i don't understand all those idi0ts screaming "Nigeria is a shithole....bla bla bla..."

This didn't happen in Nigeria, it happened in the Republic of Biafra.

So give respect to whom it's due.

The crime was committed by an aba jew and his Igbo mum is suffering for his crimes

Since you see this deplorable situation
as something to crack you puerile jokes with I seriously hope you don't end up in worse situation in your old age. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Franzinni: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Neimar:

mumu
wise man
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
BoneBlogger:
An appeal has been made for an 84-year-old woman from Abia state - who is languishing in prison for a crime she allegedly did not commit. According to Abounding Grace Foundation, the old woman who appears frail - was imprisoned for her late son's crime which was not disclosed. 

It was gathered that her son died in prison following a case that involved a wealthy man from Umuahia, Abia state. 

Report has it that the old woman who has been in jail for over 8 years now and counting - is currently suffering due to the poor condition of the prison which is not suitable for her health.

Another appeal was also made for Nigeria’s oldest prisoner, Pa Celestine Egbunuche, who clocked 100 years on August 4th. He marked the special age within the confines of Enugu Maximum Prison.

The centenarian, who hails from Akokwa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State, was condemned to death along with his son, Paul and another relation, now 87.

They were said to have been engaged in a fight over a piece of land and in the process, somebody died. With such fate, Pa Egbunuche has for almost 18 years lived in desolation and hopelessness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/84-year-old-woman-languishes-in-prison-years-after-son-died-in-jail-photos.html

There is a country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
TOO SAD
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by Legendkid: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
pp802:
cry
Son commits a crime, you jail innocent mother after jailing son.
You abandoned that old woman in jail for years, for a crime she did not commit. cry

And someone will tell me that curses have not been placed yet?
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by SarakiBukola: 4:31am On Sep 15, 2018
themanderon:

Since you see this deplorable situation
as something to crack you puerile jokes with I seriously hope you don't end up in worse situation in your old age. Say Amen.

Use some sense when quoting me next time. Most people who take pride denigrating Nigeria want to have their own Republic.

This unfortunate incident happened in their Republic.. you too wrote that "Nigeria is accursed" according to you yet your kinsmen commited this atrocity. Learn to use your brain. It isn't meant for decoration

How is that my fault because i told the truth ?
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Hopebringer:

And the person that committed the crime is dead. As if that is another offence and fault committed by the mother. Yet they still put her behind bars.
You can see why many prayers in Nigeria remain unanswered

1 Like

Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by erumena(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Hopebringer:

All you shouting only in Nigeria are hypocrites.

I'm not supporting this anyway but worse things happens all over the world.

I know of a woman in the South East of this country, she'd lost her husband years ago and she recent lost her Mum, people of n her village forced her to borrow unnecessary money just to do an elaborate burial knowing fully well that she could not afford it.

It's that not financial imprisonment?

The old woman was crying uncontrollably when she was narrating her ordeal to me.

No one thought about her children that the husband left behind.

Man's inhumanity to man.

This one also happened in the state mentioned in the above report.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by themanderon: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Use some sense when quoting me next time. Most people who take pride denigrating Nigeria want to have their own Republic.

This unfortunate incident happened in their Republic.. you too wrote that "Nigeria is accursed" according to you yet your kinsmen commited this atrocity. Learn to use your brain. It isn't meant for decoration

How is that my fault because i told the truth ?

What is the truth in calling an old woman that doesn't even know you exist and doesn't share in this your Igbo, conehead madness a Igbo?
I think the one that should learn to use his brain is you cos clearly it show from your comments that it is on recess.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by SarakiBukola: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2018
themanderon:

What is the truth in calling an old woman that doesn't even know you exist and doesn't share in this your Igbo, conehead madness a Igbo?

Can you try English next time? My head hurt reading that undecided
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by themanderon: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Can you try English next time? My head hurt reading that undecided

Of cause it will hurt cos you clearly lack that capacity to comprehend simple English. bye.
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by SarakiBukola: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
themanderon:

Themanderon to his useless homosexual father :
Of cause it will hurt cos you clearly lack that capacity to comprehend simple English. bye.

Ok, ciao. I suspected as much tongue
Re: 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos by themanderon: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Ok, ciao. I suspected as much tongue

Now you have confirmed my fears. Since you had no qualms about making mockery of an old woman, mark you this day as the earth liveth, you are eternally cursed unless you repent from your Foley future generations will make mockery of you in your old age. So long as the lord God in heaven liveth, this shall be your portion. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Suspected Herdsmen Burn Three Alive In Edo / Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.