Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) (32875 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

If no arrests were made, how does he know it was IPOB? How does burning 4 trucks make people comply with sit at home? Very laughable

Ask ipob and security agencies in rivers not me.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
PFRB:
Lies. IPOB members are sitting at home.
Terrorists. That's what you IPOB are. You will be dealt with very harshly
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fake news that is an accident that happen 5years ago

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

If no arrests were made, how does he know it was IPOB? How does burning 4 trucks make people comply with sit at home? Very laughable
Oga nairaland IPOB just admit that your IPOB brothers are low life terrorists just like your leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Enice(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Hmmm

But is it confirmed because it is strange
the NPF is the lawful authority to confirm this and they have done so. What more confirmation do you want? If it were a tale about Buhari, you would have taking it hook line answer sinker.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lie mohammed my fellow yoruba muslim arselicking dumboharist have blown another lie through his online muslim anti-Biafran zombies. grin grin

Juliusmalema the sleazy muslim dumboharist continue to dey f00l your skull with fake news. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Integrator1:
Nigerian Army loading , don't cry foul.
the ones being massacred in borno and yobe on a daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Jax1: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
As early as 4 am, those trucks were seen burning on fire and nobody knew who actually did it..

11 trucks precisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Integrator1:
Nigerian Army loading , don't cry foul.

They have a lot of dangerous places to load in the north:

Zamfara, Plateau, Taraba , Benue,

BORNO where BH are holding towns to hostage.

Yobe States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by skyman200(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
lies,ipob are peaceful people

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Four trucks and we are seeing one ??
Nairaland has become afonga and BMC media platform.

the owner is a Nigerian not Biafra so what's the noise about? create Biafraland forum already
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by deliveryboy: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB miscreants naturally abhors the truth, I live in Port Harcourt and Igbo boys set several trucks driven by Hausas on fire around Timber bus top and someone is here crying it's a lie, why didn't these trucks get burnt yesterday or the day before. They keep brewing trouble until the Hausas retaliate then and only then they will begin to play victim. Who did this to Igbos? They have thrown this country into many problems from the times of Tafawa Balewa.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Enice(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

The power of intimidation is massive. Burn one truck and see every car owner duck for cover. Burn two truck and see every parent lock in their wards and sit at home. Burn three trucks and see banks, shops, schools hospitals, transporters etc call it a day. Burn four trucks and see the NPF take cover and the army shoot sporadically. This was their plan but the failed. They wanted the army to shoot and kill but it never happened.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Greenback: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
slawomir:
biafra is a goal and a dream that can never be actualize and realize

mother fuckkers
this is one Nigeria and nobody can change it

am a bini boy and a true Nigerian

Uhun'dan nokhua....
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
DLuciano:
its not fake my colleagues that live in Oyigbo confirmed it
How did he confirm it? Was he there. IPOB people are sitting at home. Ppolice is patrolling the whole place. Lies upon lies

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
deliveryboy:
IPOB miscreants naturally abhors the truth, I live in Port Harcourt and Igbo boys set several trucks driven by Hausas on fire around Timber bus top and someone is here crying it's a lie, why didn't these trucks get burnt yesterday or the day before. They keep brewing trouble until the Hausas retaliate then and only then they will begin to play victim. Who did this to Igbos? They have thrown this country into many problems from the times of Tafawa Balewa.
You are a big liar. You dont live in PH. Lies will not take you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Lie Mohammed again?

Rivers is very peaceful... though the sit at home worked well here.
It happened in Oyigbo and my mum witnessed it
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by PFRB: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
fasterwell:

It happened in Oyigbo and my mum witnessed it
Did your mum not sit at home?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Great2017:

I am a bini man and I think otherwise. You cannot take decision for other people.

Tah, you are an IPOB impersonating Bini's.

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by ProsperOkec: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
PFRB:

How did he confirm it? Was he there. IPOB people are sitting at home. Ppolice is patrolling the whole place. Lies upon lies

I posted this news earlier it is true.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
this story is false. it was an accident that happened involving a trailer that fell & thugs set the trucks ablaze. there's no sit at home order here in the south south

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
PFRB:

Did your mum not sit at home?

She was a victim of the civil war and is wise enough to mind her own business.

She visited her sister in Ukwa west and was returning back to PH this morning when she saw the madness in Oyigbo.

I wondered why the arny were not at the spot to send those criminals to where they belong
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
deomelo:

This is why credible businesses are ignoring that violent and destructive region.

Very soon, den go begin shout marginalization.

Violent and sadistic terrorists

SMH...

See mumu post. Who need your investment?

The UN recently reported that Southeast is the most peaceful region in Nigeria and yet your clannish prejudice was able to subdue the entire reason for your education - SAD

https://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Enice:
The power of intimidation is massive. Burn one truck and see every car owner duck for cover. Burn two truck and see every parent lock in their wards and sit at home. Burn three trucks and see banks, shops, schools hospitals, transporters etc call it a day. Burn four trucks and see the NPF take cover and the army shoot sporadically. This was their plan but the failed. They wanted the army to shoot and kill but it never happened.

The story is strange. Nobody knows where this report was made or by who. We have four Trucks burnt in broadaylight. The a commissioner of Police says it's IPOB that did it but does not bother to say how he reached this conclusion. What kind of Policing is that? How can the police be saying who commited a crime based on no evidence? Laughable

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Integrator1: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
NairaMaster1:

They have a lot of dangerous places to load in the north:

Zamfara, Plateau, Taraba , Benue,

BORNO where BH are holding towns to hostage.

Yobe States.

Oops , so you are comparing your lots to those terrorists, little wonder IPod is proscribed terrorist.
It's all affirmed by your references.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Enice(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

The story is strange. Nobody knows where this report was made or by who. We have four Trucks burnt in broadaylight. The a commissioner of Police says it's IPOB that did it but does not bother to say how he reached this conclusion. What kind of Policing is that? How can the police be saying who commited a crime based on no evidence? Laughable
the NPF have the powers to investigate and is the legal authority to accuse and say who is responsible for whatever before taking the cause to court. So stop this blind argument
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Ricky97(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Today was indeed an interesting one. I have been indoors since morning here in Awka reading "There was a country" by the late revered author China Achebe and intermittently checking the internet for updates on the sit at home. As I read all the details contained in this Wonderful book, it feels like I'm in 1967 witnessing the events taking place in Biafra. Igbos really suffered in the hands of these wicked people with absolute support from Britain and Russia. Nigeria needs to apologize to the Igbos in other for them to have a sense of belonging in a country in which they are part of.
In page 227/228 of the book above, a sentence really got me emotional and captured it all. It went thus "...we would have to adjust to the realities and consequences of a Nigeria that did not appeal to us any longer. Nigeria had not succeeded in crushing the spirit of the Igbo people, but it had left us indigent, stripped bare, and stranded in the wilderness." End of quote. Considering that these events took place almost fifty years ago yet the Igbos have remained resolute in their agitations for Biafra goes to show that it would never end unless it is granted to them. The problem is that Nigeria is being ruled by very dull people, because intelligent people would have either granted the Igbo people semi autonomy to have Biafra and still be under Nigeria union or grant all the six regions autonomy. We surely can't continue like this as a country because Nigeria will collapse under the weight of its numerous problems that keeps multiplying with each passing day.
Umunne'm the time is NOW for our voices to be heard, this isn't the same country that our brother Zik fought for.

NIGERIA has indeed failed the IGBOS.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Great2017: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Tah, you are an IPOB impersonating Bini's.
Vbo ye re?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have burnt down four trucks along Obigbo in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The action, which took place on Friday, was said to have taken place in the bid to enforce the sit-at-home order by the organisation, to mark the one-year disappearance of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

DSP Nnamdi Omoni, the Rivers State Police Command’s spokesman, confirmed the development in Port Harcourt.

According to Omoni, policemen were on ground and are still assessing the extent of the damage.

He also noted that no arrest had been made.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/14/ipob-members-set-trucks-ablaze-rivers

u are the same person as chino abagworo and a host of other monicers. A sworn enemy of igbos...but God pass u

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bede2u:
u are the same person as chino abagworo and a host of other monicers. A sworn enemy of igbos...but God pass u

I have no time for such.

My only moniker is juliusmalema....i was emailing mods to help me change my moniker from juliusmalema to meles zenawi.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
deliveryboy:
[s]IPOB miscreants naturally abhors the truth, I live in Port Harcourt and Igbo boys set several trucks driven by Hausas on fire around Timber bus top and someone is here crying it's a lie, why didn't these trucks get burnt yesterday or the day before. They keep brewing trouble until the Hausas retaliate then and only then they will begin to play victim. Who did this to Igbos? They have thrown this country into many problems from the times of Tafawa Balewa[/s].

My dear yoruba muslim brother from Oshogbo, stop propagating fake news.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.