Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) (7870 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Marriage Photo Of Her With Anthony Joshua, Nigerians React[pics] / Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Praizenews: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jenifa's diary star Lota Chukwu goes braless on set of a movie as she show off her natural given gift, her front view.

See how fans has being going crazy about this braless photo. Just read some funny comments below.

Lol

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-lota-chukwu-show-off-gigantic-front-view-fans-react-pics/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Praizenews: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy

See more braless photo and video of Lota Chukwu behind the scene of the movie >>>> HERE

More

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Those boobs nearly turned me on ..

But the situation is under control now

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
My spec.. I want and I like
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Unlimited22: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
My spec.. I want and I like
Your spec ke??

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by thewritingtodo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Unlimited22:

Your spec ke??
Abi o... whatever is behind that moniker, he, she, they o..aint just right, bros.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Chubhie: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Auzu billia mina shaitan rajim.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by dabrin: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by daveP(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Swerve abeg.

Upcoming still magnetize your name and you have bad fan to celeb relating skills

Once again, swerve. Left is there, right is there.
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Bossontop(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
undecided
See as d boobs for d first pic look lyk 2 eba wey dem tie inside leda

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by FlutterDollar99(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Her feet looks neat and perfect
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Lionbite(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
VAR please investigate the first picture

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by vanida6: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided

hahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by coolebux(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
When the double-breasted ones will start pouring their hearts out
You go hide that your improved chest grin grin

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

Lemme climb this chair to get a clear view of what they are talkin about

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by CSTR1005: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
See as she set.

My God shocked

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by MJBOLT: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2018
that br.east is out of this world shocked
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by dreamwords: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2018
small girl with big breast

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Her left boob is much bigger.

My own right boob is much bigger than the left. I wish the left boob will catch up or the right one will deflate so my bras will fit nicely, not that one cup will fit well and the other cup will be either bigger or smaller sad
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by KingLennon(m): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:

My own right boob is much bigger than the left. I wish the left boob will catch up or the right one will deflate so my bras will fit nicely, not that one cup will fit well and the other cup will be either bigger or smaller sad
Is ur boyfriend Left-handed? grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Khd95(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Na only this babe scene I dey enjoy for ajoche,Just because of her brezz,ND the way they are *tied* embarassed
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Khd95(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:

share pix,so the elders ND veterans of *in brezz we believe* can advice appropriately cool grin
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided

two EBA wey dey tie inside Leda cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by transcendmoi: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2018
YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by Praizeupdates: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) by ibori1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Don Jazzy’s New Home / See Chidinma & Flavour On Stage Thrilling Guests At A Wedding(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.