Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (70686 Views)

Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by CastedDude: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerian husbands have been urged to give their wives helping hands instead of folding their hands and allowing their partners to do all the work in the marriage. These lovely pictures were shared online by a new dad who wants Nigerian husbands to emulate him and support their wives in the home.

Read the words which accompanied the viral pictures; 

These days, a lot of women are very much eager to walk out of their marriage, most of them are still in their marriage now cos of the children, some have already given up on the marriage waiting for the right time to spark, some are just tolerating the man hoping for a change, some are still in the marriage cos of families, in laws, friends, colleagues and church members influence and encouragement, while some are already filling for divorce..

The Problems most times why marriage fails sometimes comes from the men. When a man is married to a beautiful lady, he tends to control and rule over her life, And then forget that, it does not take a whole lot to keep a woman, especially when you are blessed with a beautiful wife.

Every woman wants to be loved by her man, Even if she doesn’t love you that much but hence you have proven to her that you love her so much and You can do anything to always make her happy, I bet you she will never leave you.

Men don’t know that the secret to a woman’s heart is nothing but love and care, cos the true life and nature of a woman is hidden in her love life... So many men most times thinks that loving your wife so much and taking good special care of her, is being foolish. There are difference between loving your wife and being a fool. A man becomes a fool when he is not doing what he should always do as a husband by loving his wife always, taking good care of her and the family and as well making her happy always..

You seat down in front of the TV with your phone and watch your wife work until she’s about to pass out and just before she sleeps, you still want sex. Seriously, are you kidding me. Don’t you see you are wicked?

As a man, who told you that it is wrong to wash dishes? Who told you it is wrong to bath the kids and dress them for school when they are up to? Who told you that it is wrong to dress a bed? Who told you it is wrong to prepare breakfast or dinner? And there’s this twisted view of marriage that has led to an increase in domestic violence where they’ll see a man cooking and they be like “Guy, you need to get married so you can stop cooking”. Let me tell you, don’t marry a woman to clean or cook for you but marry to assist, love, cherish and enjoy each other.

If you are getting married because you feel you need someone to cook and do all house work for you, then get a housemaid. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-husbands-urged-to-help-their-wives-in-order-for-their-marriage-to-work.html

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
@op u did not complete your write up, Wives should remember to submit financially, not seeing the man as the payer of Bills...When the left hand washes the right hand, the right will also reciprocate.

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
undecided

Are feminists included?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Aquariann: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sissy... Effeminate mam.. No wonder he wears pink and uses a pink bed.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by divinelove(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Only a jobless man does this esp when the mother in law is coming/ around to do it. It is called omugo and it's not for men except the man is jobless n useless

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was expecting something CHALLENGING.
When MEN suck honeypots, Wetin dey for this one naaa
After all the CHILD na my own too.

Hmmm naaaa wa
Please get another FORMULA

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:
Only a jobless aggressive lazy youth of biaffra man does this esp when the mother in law is coming to do it.
According to buhariguy/jesuslovesyou/buharitill2023.
No be me talk am o, so make una no attack me grin.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dabrin: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lifestyle1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin

BTW I can't comment on Nigeria 's kenya war thread..

What's wrong with nairaland ?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Pabloosas(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
I believe it’s all for the gram jhor, look at the wife’s face... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by JohnieWalker12(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bullshit. Just make money like Dangote and your marriage must work

20 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by kriskristyne(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Cool, nothing bad in this

N I don't get why some guys here are calling him sissy/jobless

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
nonsense!!! Women will not be happy until theyve emasculated men

15 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by bankyblue(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ana when I the rush go work around 5:30am, abi Na when I they come back around 10pm?

Abeg lalasticlala where snake make I chop.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by hemartins(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
If a man is called "woman wrapper" just know that they are having a peaceful home.

36 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by johnkey: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
I cook for my main gf whenever she's around and I never let her do any of the house chores, even though she feels embarrassed.

13 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
As he is bathing the baby, I hope she is washing the car in and out and trimming the flowers in the garden. She should also remember to call the mechanic to service the car properly while she supervises, Nonsense.
yinmu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by RexTramadol1: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
As we no gree marry nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Imagine that girl's face while banging, burying her nails in your skin passionately, I go just dey erupt anyhow. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Let me go and fry beans for bae
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
missdee384:
yinmu undecided
bia mind yaself. I don't take nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lilyheaven: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
@op u did not complete your write up, Wives should remember to submit financially, not seeing the man as the payer of Bills...When the left hand washes the right hand, the right will also reciprocate.
I know you you have working ladies in your office.
Not only men work in your office.

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by saxtaiwo: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
The day a woman get to know that you worship and adore her that's the day she will start misbehaving. So man shd love and care with sense and wisdom

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerian women get trained from childhood how to be mothers and wives. Bt the men dem just leave us to freestyle lol. Many nigerian men want thier wives to endure shit their mum endure and kept quiet. Bt todays women no wan keep shut and endure. Hence wahala and divorce

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.