Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (70689 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Hubby Takes Wifes Panties To Work (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by hartson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Doing it doesn't mean anything to me oo
woman wrapper spotted.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by MChaze25(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Amberon:
Same with my bf, he kept buying MacDonald's everyday until he got fed up and learnt to cook for himself. He cleans now and does the laundry too. Something he never did growing up.
Good to know
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lilyheaven: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Cretinous fuktard, why are you a disgrace to your midget parents....tell us more about yourself...idiot..
Thunder has really scattered your Brain, you should be happy you met an angle from heaven who has helped you to detect your problem, try and get treated as early as you can because the life of people around you are at risk.
You know am telling you the truth, but you won't listen.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilyheaven:

Thunder has really scattered my Brain,
You know am telling you the truth, .
I know you are truthful, What else has thunder done to u? Has it also fuked your smelly yash....

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by jumpandpas(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Bullshit. Just make money like Dangote and your marriage must work

Dangote remains a bad husband .
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
hartson:
woman wrapper spotted.
quick to judge is ur way. Ego spotted in U.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Ugosample(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
missdee384:
yinmu undecided
he has a point tho
if gender roles are to be scattered, it should be scattered completely
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lilyheaven: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
THUNDER4real:
I know you are truthful, What else has thunder done to u? Has it also fuked your smelly yash....
lipsrsealed , try to always take your prescribed drugs, I know you haven't been taken and you are deteriorating by the day. Soon you will enter market.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2018
lilyheaven:

lipsrsealed , I lilyheaven pledge to always take my prescribed drugs, I know I haven't been taken and I am deteriorating by the day. Soon I will enter market.
Shoooo, chai...u see ur life....Yaba left alert....# Dementia alert# Hallucination alert# Schizophrenia alert....
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lilyheaven: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Don't u know how to read and assimilate? my write up is that it goes both ways...
I have seen how lazy you are,
That is why you have fixed your life on a woman.
Shameless useless man.
You will never get a reasonable woman in your life, that is your portion, you can go ahead and insult your mother.
Useless son
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

I have seen how lazy you are,
That is why you have fixed your life on a woman.
Shameless useless man.
You will never get a reasonable woman in your life, that is your portion, you can go ahead and insult your mother.
Useless son
you really need help, your myopic way of reasoning is alarming,
Any way , you are still a small girl with peanut sized brain and breast...
It's just a pity, no reasonable man will look at you..
.you're a disaster to the human race.
You will always get a husband beater, even if you divorce and remarry...
Prodigal daughter and bastard daughter of a thousand fathers.
Go and look for the man that is your real father.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by lilyheaven: 2:45am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin
It really pain you cheesy
Daughter of a thousand Fathers'" interesting.
Continue , am enjoying it.
But sorry o, I know is so hard for you to get a reasonable woman that will suit you,
But you see , is all your fault, real thunder has scattered your Brain.
THUNDER4real:
you really need help, your myopic way of reasoning is alarming,
Any way , you are still a small girl with peanut sized brain and breast...
It's just a pity, no reasonable man will look at you..
.you're a disaster to the human race.
You will always get a husband beater, even if you divorce and remarry...
Prodigal daughter and bastard daughter of a thousand fathers.
Go and look for the man that is your real father.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2018
lilyheaven:
grin grin grin
It really pain me cheesy
I am a Daughter of a thousand Fathers'"
I know is so hard for me to get a reasonable man that will suit me,
The men I get always beat me up in the relationship
see , it's all my fault, real thunder has scattered my Brain and my peanut breast.
Only you?...

Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by emmathopson: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good writes up. You can grow plants indoor using best led grow lights.
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by adetitunman: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Both husband and wife have roles to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESrGknFhbs
Re: Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos by Iffffffy(f): 1:11am On Apr 23, 2020
hemartins:
If a man is called "woman wrapper" just know that they are having a peaceful home.
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.