Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! (776 Views)

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Kano Police Rescue Eight Kids Sold Into Anambra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! by Makweembo: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
"I Slept With 20-25 Men Every Day..."

Her heart skipped a beat. Could it be that fortune had finally shone its face on her impoverished family? That she would finally leave the ‘hellhole’ she called home? “So, I won’t have to pay anything here,” she naively quipped, trying to process the enormity of the offer that had been so coyly presented. “Nothing. You will, of course, pay back once you reach Europe.” His toothless smile bordered on benign. But desperation dimmed the warning bells ringing within. Miss Beauty John accepted and the spirited 19-year-old prepared the scanty belongings she had in Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria, for the ‘trip of a lifetime’.

It was 2015. Beauty tearfully kissed her mum and younger siblings farewell, promising she would call upon her arrival in Europe. The car first went to Kano State, where she was roughly pushed into another vehicle with several other intrepid travellers. Their destination was Agadez, Niger. As the vehicle hastily traversed the desert terrain at midnight, Beauty plucked up the courage to ask about the plane she would board to Europe. “Shut up, girl” was the only answer she got. There was no going back. In Agadez, Beauty was placed inside a Hilux vehicle alongside almost 20 others. A tortuous four-day journey through the Sahara Desert lay ahead. The sun beat relentlessly, the young Nigerian clinging onto a wooden stick as the vehicle hurtled through the endless dunes at breakneck speeds.

When Beauty arrived in Libya, a ‘connection-man’ was awaiting her. But the conditions on which she set out on her journey were about to be radically revised. She would have to ‘pay her ticket’ to Europe, he stoically informed her. How? By selling her own body for sex. Beauty convulsed, blurting out that this was not she travelled for. “That’s not my business; you belong to me now,” he retorted, striking her to the ground with a vicious blow. Beauty had been sold into sexual slavery – by her own countrymen. It took the teenager almost six months to raise the requisite money to ‘buy’ her freedom – an equivalent of N400,000. “I slept with between 20 to 25 men every day,” she wincingly reminisced of her days in prostitution. Innocence robbed in the cruellest, most callous of fashions.

What transpired in the next 1,000 days are beyond what words can adequately convey. Beauty spent three long years in Libya – which she described as “hell on earth” – longing for the day she would ‘cross over’ to Europe. She worked as a cleaner in a hospital to support herself, saving up her meagre income to secure her journey. Finally setting sail in a makeshift rubber dinghy in late 2018, along with almost 100 others, Beauty had not even reached International Waters when their ship was flagged down by the Libyan coastguard. She was promptly imprisoned and finally repatriated back to Nigeria. “I came back with literally nothing,” she stated, adding that the clothes on her back were provided courtesy of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM). “I wasted three years of my life in Libya,” Beauty concluded. “But God kept me alive for a purpose – so my life can be a lesson to others. I plead with my fellow Nigerian youth not to take such a journey and end up in prostitution, like I did.”

Beauty was among the 60 Nigerians deported from Libya who came to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) on Friday 14th September 2018, where they were given N2m by Prophet T.B. Joshua and Emmanuel TV Partners to help start their lives afresh in Nigeria.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/2069392456514853?__tn__=K-R

Re: Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! by BruncleZuma: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Which one when dem dey write 2milla for the parcel nah who dey follow dem argue?
Re: Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! by SarakiBukola: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Her pvssy mileage counter...

[img]https://media1./images/8fceff3f05fed4e6a870f95f6bf35d12/tenor.gif[/img]

Most men eventually marry "fairly used" ...but this one na MOLUE shocked

Sorry for the experience cry undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenager Sold Into Sexual Slavery In Libya!!! by gaby(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Say no to irregular migration and human trafficking. It is despicable and inhumane.

Enjoy my siggy to know why...

(1) (Reply)

Bursted! Olamide Killed In A Gun Duel With Police Over Cultism / Driver Who Picked Up Woman Accusing Ronaldo Of Rape Speaks Out / How This Man Allegedly Kidnapped And Raped U.S. Citizen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.