Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39712 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by thewritingtodo(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
ritylove:
you really sound depressed with such respond
Grammar Nazi come o! See ya candidate

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ritylove(f): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
thewritingtodo:

Grammar Nazi come o! See ya candidate
IGNORED
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by thewritingtodo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
ritylove:
IGNORED
At least you got this spelling right. Good for you (whistles away into the night).

8 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Cocao(f): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
How prepared are you for the job market?

I just say I should ask you grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. she agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly. But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.
I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
You should be the one to back of cos u ain't a G..
How the hell so u think u can turn everybody's girl to ur own girl U better respect urself & stop trying to claim "our girlfriend" they have a lot of services to render ro mankind when the cold wind blows over the North Pole & u can't reach Mainland for cover... Don't become an obstacle biko angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Honestly for a long while,i really haven't taken them seriously. Now I'm ready to get serious with her because she's so in love with me. Like I don't rest. She's always calling and wants us to see almost everyday

I doubt..

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by mgtow: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2018
dairykidd:

You should be the one to back of cos u ain't a G..
How the hell so u think u can turn everybody's girl to ur own girl U better respect urself & stop trying to claim "our girlfriend" they have a lot of services to render ro mankind when the cold wind blows over the North Pole & u can't reach Mainland for cover... Don't become an obstacle biko angry

Mah nigga cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by maikbanj(m): 4:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Thank you all for your responses
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by LadySarah: 5:04am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Lmao

I think you still have a lot to do In this life which you obviously need to focus on.

Also,the guy is not owing you,if you want ur rshp to work,your girl should tell the guy to back off not you.You don't go disgrace yourself,for what its worth the girl could leave you in the future.You will want to kill yourself when you rem fighting your fellow man.

When you are ready your own will come.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by emerged01(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2018
You have to control yourself. That's the only thing I will advise you to do.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. she agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly. But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.
I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

Which guy? Don't be a pĂșssy. Get yourself another girl.

Girl you met has already seen more guys she likes and you came online to cry. You are not a serious boy.

8 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
still young and wana explore. Don't fall in love bro. Just go with the flow. Be a casanova

Stop that. Stupid advice.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
still young and wana explore. Don't fall in love bro. Just go with the flow. Be a casanova
exactly what I was gonna say. Babe too young she wanna explore
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop that. Stupid advice.
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Etonyc(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Childish post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by gaby(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Look for his own girlfriend and flirt with her too na....

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Juliearth(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

How do I make him back off??

You should be more worried about how to make your girlfriend know how to create boundaries. The guy is not the problem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by abbeyty(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Kill the motherf*ker before he fks your precious gf
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by igwe44(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
If you want the guy to stop disturbing your girlfriend,marry her.

Don't be selfish.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Gkay1(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
the best thing is to become d guy friend, (good friend)
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Cocao:
How prepared are you for the job market?

I just say I should ask you grin grin grin

You're the only one who asked the important question so far.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Obierika(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:

Good advice... Just 'smash' the lady and move on
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by olowobaba10: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2018
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? KILL HIM!
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by sammirano: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
you really sound depressed with such respond

No. He is just being sincere. Take girls serious at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by franchasng: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
You are not supposed to do anything to the guy, just caution your supposed girlfriend that u don't like her parole with guys simple.

If she values her relationship with u, she will stop it.

Don't ever fight your fellow man because of a woman. Only useless men fight fellow men because of a woman.

Even if she is your wife, don't fight another man because of her. Just caution her and tell her u don't like her friendship with men, if the woman values u, she will stop but if not, she won't stop.

How many men do u want to fight off She is the only one that can stop them.

Unless a man raped her or tried to force her, then u can fight for her but a mutual friendship with a man, don't ever fight cos of it, your only role is to caution her and be plain with your disapproval of her rolling with guys in the name of friendship, if she insist, end the damn relationship and find loyal.chicks that full everywhere.

The only woman or women u can fight men for are your mother and daughter, don't even fight fellow men cos of your sister unless they tried to hurt her or force her into something she doesn't want, then u can fight to finish undecided

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by mazizitonene(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
misplaced priorities...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by oyejideogunjumo: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

If truly u are in relationship I have to be closer to her than any other man do much that people will know it is beyond mere friendship. There are truly some ladies(and guys) who are free with opposite sex without anything attached. But being in relationship is more than just friendship. Let her know and let people know you are the one there too.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by IkemChris(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Fernandowski:
Bestie.......

Be scared bro.... Be very very scared
Sounding like Peter Griffin in family guy grin
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by bush112(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

na to confirm the guy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by adisabarber(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Leave the girl and move on

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Kill him

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Go for her close friend she will get sense. Don't forget to thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.