Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra (13005 Views)

Online Bank Verification Number System (PHP Source Codes) / Bank Verification Number: Implication On The Nigerian Economy And Banking Secto / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by saintbillion(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
It was no longer news for the Lions and lioness as the institution came up with a funny ideology of no blog account no course registration and definitely no exams for victims who fails to comply with the order.

Now the institution has come up with another approach of BVN before Registration.
"Registration for Next Academic Session

Registration for next academic session will require Bank Verification Number (BVN). Please endeavor to go to your bank to obtain your BVN before resumption"
Is this madness or a form of innovation and restructuring the educational system?

Source. http://saintbillion..com/2018/09/university-of-nigeria-nsukka-to.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by ritylove(f): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
what difference does it make i wonder what the motive is
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by BruncleZuma: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dont be misinformed !

DGs of DSS:

1990 - 1992 : Chief Albert Horsefall
1992 - 1998 : Chief Peter Nwaoduah
1999 - 2007 : Chief Kayode Are
2007 - 2010 : Afakriya Gadzama
2010 - 2015 : Ita Ekpeyong.
2015 - 2018: Daura
2018 - ? : Bichi

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Davidfash10000: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ok
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Dottore: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Right step to clampdown yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
So much for education

1 Like

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by NOC1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is not a form of madness rather It is a form of tracking you should incase you fail to keep up in character.
My only concern is, how can the protect the information from hackers who succeeded in hacking into British Airways database.

10 Likes

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Onlinealaba(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Education in Nigeria is overrated. anyway let the fresher worry about that , check my signature
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Offpoint: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by AzizG550(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
When they will use the photograph on your bvn profile and come to exam hall to catch impersonators that's when you will know it's not madness but smartness

26 Likes

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by noble234: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
smiley smiley smiley
They can as well visit www.creativestudioone.com to make an effective publicity for this, that will spread on all Social Media platforms.
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
It isn't safe to give your BVN to anyone. Prof Mgbenka and co should abolish this.

Bia UNN oya sewa! Nna ka m fuwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by dasparrow: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anybody can clear your bank account once they have your BVN. When the bank gave me mine back then, I was instructed not to give my BVN to anyone for security purposes. A country like Nigeria with so many criminally- minded people is asking for people's BVN. Amazing.

8 Likes

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[s]OSU people dem.

that's why I can never school in the East cos the rate of illiteracy and backwardness in that region is very high.

no Wonder That huncback terrorist the late kanu used their brain to dance shoki[/s]

grin
Cry us a river bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Dont be misinformed !

DGs of DSS:

you dey mind all those ipob propagandas shouting of marginalisation.
they should drop their bitterness and embrace unity.
Osus are the main people causing disunity in this Nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by chiizworld(f): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
My Alma mater and her principles
Issorite
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Mankosi: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
What for?
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Quality20(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
dasparrow:
Anybody can clear your bank account once they have your BVN. When the bank gave me mine back then, I was instructed not to give my BVN to anyone for security purposes. A country like Nigeria with so many criminally- minded people is asking for people's BVN. Amazing.
I don't really think that if somebody knows ur bvn he can defraud u

1 Like

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you dey mind all those ipob propagandas shouting of marginalisation.
they should drop their bitterness and embrace unity.
Osus are the main people causing disunity in this Nation

What caused the Nigeria civil war, kid "OSU's"
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Mankosi: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
OSU people dem.

that's why I can never school in the East cos the rate of illiteracy and backwardness in that region is very high.

no Wonder That huncback terrorist the late kanu used their brain to dance shoki
pls where are u from? Ur Moniker though. Or are u one of those people that always talk bad about other tribe and claim u are also from the same tribe so that people of the tribe will think u are one of their own and agree with whatever u feed them meanwhile in real life u are not?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Jammey6551(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin
UNN Microfinance Bank
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
They should ask for NIN instead, not BVN.

5 Likes

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by ikorodureporta: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na to dey check balance of debtors

1 Like

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Nathan2016: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
OSU people dem.

no Wonder That huncback terrorist the late kanu used their brain to dance shoki

Tribalism go kee you soon

Illiterate, dont you know that UNN is under federal government. Illiterates everywhere in Nigeria using phone.

5 Likes

Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by dejavuh0007(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
next dem go say no PVC no reg
Re: BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra by Standardcosting(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Dont be misinformed !

DGs of DSS:

What are u trying to defend?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) / Watch !8+ Video: Daughter To Congo-brazaville's President $ex Tape Leaked / Should There Be Free Education In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.