Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (10156 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
Yorubaskullmine:
This guy is an embittered soul.
[/s]

Typical shallow, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Deomelo is one of the most hypocritical and two faced man i have seen on nairaland. The projects of fashola he is displaying were completed within 8 years and not 4 years as falsely claimed by deomelo. To the best of my knowledge, ambode is not owing any worker but deomelo's boyfriend from osun aregbe has been owing workers for 18 months or more. The reason for all these hate towards ambode is because he is a christian and has refused to hand over the keys to lagos treasury to Tinubu.
Watch how he counters my post with the following words:
"lazy unintelligent and silly Igbos"

Keep quiet and quit disputing what you are too lazy and incompetent to dispute with valid facts.

Show me 1 single pic that wasn't from Fashola's first term or keep quiet.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
To be honest, fashola did a lot of solid infrastructural development while Ambode showcases more on cosmetic project.

I still miss the days of Fashola

5 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Thanks for bringing up my old dirt, I said one of the worst Lagos has produced, that doesn't make Fashola any better than him by my own saying and deduction. I have also never slammed Ambode has one of the lousiest governor, in some of my earlier post, i have often times without count praised Ambode to high heavens and even posted wasting my vote on Agbage back in 2015 because i felt Ambode's enigmatic guise of not being able to express himself will make him a bad Governor. So by my own comparison terms, since 1999 Ambode has been the best, but if we compare him to past governors as Lateef Jakande and Mobolaji Johnson then he is a bad governor. In summary Ambode has been a better performer than Tinubu and Fashola combined. Let me reiterate as i have said a thousand times on this platform, I criticize Ambode's performance whenever i quantify his achievements to the state's IGR, but you and I both known the landlord sits on the state's IGR , under declares it and take a big chunk into his pocket I wont come at you with insults but you need to take a course on logic and deductions. It will help your sense of judgement
[/s]

jayson87:
Ambode is one of the worst governors lagos has ever produced. Lagos people keep getting scammed with their mediocre achievements of the stewpid governor called ambode

I'm not interested in your sappy story, the above quote was made by you not me.

You said Ambode is one of the worst governors lagos has ever produced and his achievements are mediocre and you even laced it with an insult that his a stewpic governor.

That cam from you, not me.

You can not say all that about Ambode a month ago and all of a sudden come back just to spew silly nonsense that he's the best governor and even better than the ones before him.

It's either you are on drugs, seriously bi-polar, grossly confused or just reetarded.

Fact is, many of you are just too dishonest and have zero principles, you lie everyday and change your story everyday all because of hate.

The fact that you hate Tinubu doesn't me you have to turn yourself into a liar and a dishonest person.

Stand by your word or keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
You say Ambode Who has done so much is incompetent and does not deserve a second term yet the same you is also saying Buhari who has performed woefully deserves a second term.... Oga are you sure you are ok at all? !!!

What is so much? Do you mind listing his so called so much achievements?

It's one thing to spew rubbish, it's another to prove your rubbish with facts.

I guarantee you, Ambode's work can not fill half a page on NL even though his budget is twice Fashola's budget.

.....be like me, back up your assertions with facts or just keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by FarahAideed: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

What is so much? Do you mind listing his so called so much achievements?

It's one thing to spew rubbish, it's another to prove your rubbish with facts.

I guarantee you, Ambode's work can not fill half a page on NL even though his budget is twice Fashola's budget.

.....be like me, back up your assertions with facts or just keep quiet.

At least we all agree that Ambode has performed better than Buhari and my point is that if you think Ambode doesn't deserve a second term then why do you want Buhari in for another term ? Usingvyour yardstick for performance does Buhari deserve another term ? Please answer honestly

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
modik:

Fashola is the President Nigeria needs.

Cleanup of Oshodi took him all grits and wits to achieve.

God bless Fash!

The only governor strong and capable enough to deal with the monster called Oshodi. Many tried and failed, but Fashola handled Oshodi with ease.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

At least we all agree that Ambode has performed better than Buhari and my point is that if you think Ambode doesn't deserve a second term then why do you want Buhari in for another term ? Usingvyour yardstick for performance does Buhari deserve another term ? Please answer honestly
[/s]

The topic is about Ambode, not Buhari. Stay on topic or start your own Buhari thread to discuss Buhari to your heart's content.

Btw, where are the so called Ambode's achievements.

All you people do is talk and talk, but you have zero facts to back up your talk with.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Bizibi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

The only governor strong and capable enough to deal with the monster called Oshodi. Many tried and failed, but Fashola handled Oshodi with ease.

I can't agree less.

I witnessed it live.

Oshodi was a monster and filled with mountains of garbage, both human and organic, even myriads of area boys colonies! but it happened like a dream!

Fash, be blessed the more.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by moufan: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
hahahaha,this paid fashola agent is at it again. since ambode has exposed your master fashola as a fraud,he's been on ambode's case.

ambode has constructed more roads and bridges in three years than fashola did in eight years.

education,agriculture,healthcare,security,sports and entertainment in ambode's 3 years is much more better than fashola and tinubu 16yrs.

regardless of everything,ambode will win reelection.insha ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The topic is about Ambode, not Buhari. Stay on topic or start your own Buhari thread to discuss Buhari to your heart's content.

Btw, where are the so called Ambode's achievements.

All you people do is talk and talk, but you have zero facts to back up your talk with.

Ikorodu road is a living "Legend"
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Deomelo is one of the most hypocritical and two faced man i have seen on nairaland. The projects of fashola he is displaying were completed within 8 years and not 4 years as falsely claimed by deomelo. To the best of my knowledge, ambode is not owing any worker but deomelo's boyfriend from osun aregbe has been owing workers for 18 months or more. The reason for all these hate towards ambode is because he is a christian and has refused to hand over the keys to lagos treasury to Tinubu.
Watch how he counters my post with the following words:
"lazy unintelligent and silly Igbos"

Fashola we know, Ambo is trying but Lagos is dirty now!
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

Keep quiet and quit disputing what you are too lazy and incompetent to dispute with valid facts.

Show me 1 single pic that wasn't from Fashola's first term or keep quiet.
[/s]if you keep on peddling this falsehood i will be forced to leave my busy schedule and visit those places in order to distort your claims.
If there is one thing I admire about Ambo , it's his prudent management of resources something fashola lacks. Of recent lagos state has stopped the habit of borrowing excessively for white elephant projects.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
deomelo:
[s]

Typical shallow, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
[/s]That is all you are good at. I am not surprised.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
moufan:
hahahaha,this paid fashola agent is at it again. since ambode has exposed your master fashola as a fraud,he's been on ambode's case.

ambode has constructed more roads and bridges in three years than fashola did in eight years.

education,agriculture,healthcare,security,sports and entertainment in ambode's 3 years is much more better than fashola and tinubu 16yrs.

regardless of everything,ambode will win reelection.insha ALLAH
[/s]

This thread is not for spewing trash that you can not prove with facts.

Start your own thread and load it up with trash that you can not prove with facts.

Funny enough, you jokers are doing Ambode a major disservice by not showing us his great achievements do defend him with. I just wonder why, of course, you all have nothing to show
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
Yorubaskullmine:
That is all you are good at. I am not surprised.
[/s]

I guessed right, you have zero facts to prove your lame talk with.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
Yorubaskullmine:
if you keep on peddling this falsehood i will be forced to leave my busy schedule and visit those places in order to distort your claims.
If there is one thing I admire about Ambo , it's his prudent management of resources something fashola lacks. Of recent lagos state has stopped the habit of borrowing excessively for white elephant projects.
[/s]

I'm not interested in empty and ignorant talk, support your rubbish with facts.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
modik:

Fashola we know, Ambo is trying but Lagos is dirty now!

The same people have been mocking and insulting Lagos state all over the place, they gleefully post every negative news about Lagos and always let us know how dirty Lagos is, but the hypocrites all of a sudden are in Love with Ambode because they hate Tinubu.

One labeled Ambode the lousiest and worst governor in the history of Lagos state just last month, but all of a sudden Ambode is the best governor ever this month

These are pathetic liars and dishonest people
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
modik:

Ikorodu road used to be a FG road, Fashola wrestled it away from OBJ because the FG refused to maintain it
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

The same people have been mocking and insulting Lagos state all over the place, they gleefully post every negative news about Lagos and always let us know how dirty Lagos is, but the hypocrites all of a sudden are in Love with Ambode because they hate Tinubu.

One labeled Ambode the lousiest and worst governor in the history of Lagos state ust last month, but all of a sudden Ambode is the best governor ever.

These are pathetic liars and dishonest people

Honesty =saying it as it is, without prejudice.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by bobydo: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
modik:

I just have to bash in. I don't think you live in Lagos. Ikorodu was at the verge of 97% completion if not 99 when Ambode came to power. Ambode makes noise with the little projects he has constructed so far. Fashola built sustainable projects which will last longer than Ambode bus stops.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

Ikorodu road used to be a FG road, Fashola wrestled it away from OBJ because the FG refused to maintain it
Ikorodu remains grateful.

Ambode is doing a marvellous work in Ikorodu as well, Igbe/Bola Ahmed Tinubu road is under serious construction that matches that of Ikorodu road as well.

If only he gets second term, that road would be another "Legend"

Only in that road that I see serious work progressing under the distraction of heavy rainfall.

Amiable Ambo has been there personally, defying the rains to supervise the construction work.

Say it as it is.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
bobydo:

I just have to bash in. I don't think you live in Lagos. Ikorodu was at the verge of 97% completion if not 99 when Ambode came to power. Ambode makes noise with the little projects he has constructed so far. Fashola built sustainable projects which will last longer than Ambode bus stops.

That's why Ikorodu road is credited to Fashola.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by ashjay001(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
etebefia:
It is so unfortunate the way Yorubas see Tinubu as a god. People like the OP never told us how incompetent Ambode is until Rumours of his fallout with Tinubu. I bet you if Tinubu comes out tomorrow to support Ambode this same OP will come back here again to tell us how competent Ambode is. Say no to mental slavery and Godfatherism.

If u're as discerning as u write, u would have realised, continuing with Ambode's present version, can make APC loose Lagos.

When Fash, was in this same predicament, the pple protested on d streets in solidarity with him!

Ambode has alienated, everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
ashjay001:

If u're as discerning as u write, u would have realised, continuing with Ambode's present version, can make APC loose Lagos.

When Fash, was in this same predicament, the pple protested on d streets in solidarity with him!

Ambode has alienated, everyone!

This is what they don't get because they care less about Lagos or even what Lagosians are going through today, their headache is Tinubu, the man they love to hate as if the man is responsible for the lack of development in their states.

Why are Lagosians not out there defending Ambode or praising him and his work like they did in favor of Fashola.? Because they know he's inept and haven't done anything to move Lagos forward.

The dirty and lack of progress Lagos they left behind pre 1999 is back under Ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
deomelo:
[s]

I guessed right, you have zero facts to prove your lame talk with.

[/s]
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in empty and ignorant talk, support your rubbish with facts.
[/s]

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

Thanks for letting us know you see garbage in the mirror every morning..

Sucks to be you..
[/s]
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by OAM4J: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
delpee:
Ambo has constructed or reconstructed many bus stops sha. He has also reconstructed some roads and built the Ajah and Abule Egba flyovers plus some pedestrian bridges.

The problem is that there are abandoned projects which negates the 'continuity' slogan during the elections. Also Lagos has become dirty again. Quite nauseating and annoying!

True.

That reminds me of this incident, how he dealt with a colonel on the BRT lane.

[img]https://dikechiedozie.files./2012/07/dike-chiedozies-blog-governor-fashola-accosts-colonel-driving-on-brt-lane.jpg?w=740[/img]

Fashola is a very disciplined man, even he as a Governor was not using BRT lane, and he was not always with those ceremonial convoy.

I have said it many times on this forum that I didnt support the emergence of Fashola, I campaigned for Jimi Agbaje in 2007. But Fashola's performance and his intelligence while addressing key and sensitive issues during his 1st term in office won my heart and made him my best governor till date.

I am not for or against what is happening to Ambode. Even though he was not the preferred candidate for Fashola, after he won the party primary, Fashola followed his campaign train everywhere, only for him to get to office and started to rubbish Fashola. There was a time he even accused Fashola of deliberately delaying the concession of airport road and transfer of some of the old FG assets in Lagos to the state government, before Fashola came out to explain the true position of things.... Ambode forgot the Yoruba proverb that "the cane used to drive away the 1st wife, is only hidden under the bed, ready to be used to drive away the new wife".

Anyways, I wish Ambode luck.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / Dapo Abiodun Praises Efforts Of Ogun State Teachers (Pictures) / Tackle Corruption With Asset Declaration – John Mahama Urges Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.