Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (10157 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

God bless you so much for this.

Fashola truly supported him despite not trusting in his abiltiy to govern Lagos well but he believes he will likely continue with his work. He even castigated Fashola remember the Website Saga. I am not saying Fashola is innoncent here oooo but it shouldnt have come from Ambode considering how the Nigerian system works. And Fashola was able to defend himself and the matter died - why didnt Ambode continue with the allegation and sue him? He has no case just wanted to rubbish Great Fash!!! But look at him today.

For those who don't know Fashola remains the best public administrator Nigeria has ever seen. Forget infrastructure and projects he executed he is a leader in all ramifications.

He is the only Nigerian leader that has wao me. Note I am someone that expects excellence at all levels and he did an excellent job. This BIG head man is a failure.

I love Fashola there is no doubt about it but it didnt just happen over night. He performed excellently and thus earn my respect and love.

For your info I dont belong to any of the useless parties or supporter of any. 99.9999% of them are criminals. APC or PDP they are both your enemies wise up people.

It is a wish for me to meet Fashola in person. It is an insult to even think of putting this Failure in the same sentence with Fashola. Funny enough I never liked Fashola at first because I believed then that he would be Tinubu's stooge but he proved otherwise.

God bless Fashola wherever he is. A leader par excellence!!!

100% Co-Signed.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Take your bigotry and tribalism to the nearest ipob topic.
That's the truth bro, nothing but the truth.

Yorubas have taken eye service to another level.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami: Naming Boko Haram Sponsors Now Can Affect Investigations / Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.