Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket (1799 Views)

Which Computer Aided Design Software Should I Learn? / Web Design | Web Development | Blog Design | Software Development / Script Or Software For Daily Contribution Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by kinzation(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Need A Proffesional To Design A Sales Software For A Supermarket In Ibadan
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by Oworock(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please contact Oworock Computers on ask (at) Oworock.com for quote and further discussions.
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by elninosft(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
kinzation:

Call or Whatsapp 08076885626

My website is www.universalweblinks.com.ng
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by airsaylongcon: 1:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Hello Kinzation,
What part of Ibadan is the Supermarket located?

I've got two solutions from which you can make a choice from. One is a desktop solution the other runs from a Web browser.

The Web browser solution has many of the features needed by most small- and medium-sized retailers.

It has, among other things:

Point of Sale
Customer Management
Inventory Control
Employee Management
Reporting

The Desktop solution is built with with Java/Mysql. With over 1m installations in 150 countries since 2010, it is the 4th most popular Supermarket Checkout System in 2017 & 2018.

You can reach out to me via on airsaylongcon(at)gmail(dot)com so we can discuss the features and requirements you want.
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by kinzation(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Hello Kinzation,
What part of Ibadan is the Supermarket located?

I've got two solutions from which you can make a choice from. One is a desktop solution the other runs from a Web browser.

The Web browser solution has many of the features needed by most small- and medium-sized retailers.

It has, among other things:

Point of Sale
Customer Management
Inventory Control
Employee Management
Reporting

The Desktop solution is built with with Java/Mysql. With over 1m installations in 150 countries since 2010, it is the 4th most popular Supermarket Checkout System in 2017 & 2018.

You can reach out to me via on airsaylongcon(at)gmail(dot)com so we can discuss the features and requirements you want.
The Supermarket Isn't Established Yet But Plans Are On Ground. The Person Is A Military Man Tho. Where In Ibadan Are You?
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by airsaylongcon: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
kinzation:
The Supermarket Isn't Established Yet But Plans Are On Ground. The Person Is A Military Man Tho. Where In Ibadan Are You?

I'm based in Lagos but I've got clients in Ibadan that I service monthly. They are located one each in Iyaganku GRA, Bodija and General Gas areas in Ibadan. Since the business hasn't commenced yet there are a number of choices you (or the business owner) can consider.

One option will be rather than deploy just a Checkout system you can install a full Retail Management System. This system is an all-in-one solution that in addition to the Checkout module, has other business management modules such as Financial/Accounts, Human Resource Management, Purchase Modules (which enables you manage the purchase of inventory items that are sold in the supermarket) etc. This way you have all your business information in one solution which greatly improves business insight

You also can decide to just stick with a simple checkout solution as highlighted in my previous post and as the business grows you can then decide to scale up to the Retail Management System.

Don't hesitate to contact us via the email address I initially shared. We'd be glad to avail you of our services and experience at competitive prices
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by ghostcode(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
I have ready made software for it you can contact me or chat with me on 08067408492

I am developer Blessing
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by youngds: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
kinzation:
You need an inventory software, I could get you a window or web platform
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by endy231: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
You really do not have to design a sales software.
Why not adopt already existing software and tailor it into what you want.
Retail man, quick books, ICG Etc. all have guys here in Nigeria that could do the set up for you.
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by raymod170(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by Raphael258: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
kinzation:
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by airsaylongcon: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
endy231:
You really do not have to design a sales software.
Why not adopt already existing software and tailor it into what you want.
Retail man, quick books, ICG Etc. all have guys here in Nigeria that could do the set up for you.

Valid point. However, most people who deploy these software deploy cracked versions while billing for licensed versions. You end up getting shortchanged
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check my signature
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by techgeek12(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2018
kinzation:

I work with posshop.ng, we represent omega and ICG in Nigeria
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by mcqwerty(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2018
We have what you need. We develop similar applications such as human resource information system, logistic mgt sys, Schoool mgt sys and Hospital mgt sys.

Visit Alvacomm Digital on https://adsstudios.com.ng/custom-software-development-nigeria/ and request a quote.

Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by CAENO: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Reach me on whatsapp ..07012585759...I am the go-to-guy on softwares.You will get to see my projects.
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by Raphael258: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2018
kinzation:
WhatsApp 09033999727
Am a web designer in Ibadan
Re: In Need Of A Proffesional To Design Software For Supermarket by mruwaifo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Contact me via mr.uwaifo@gmail.com . Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Valuable Asset As A Developer? / A Young Nigerian In Need Of An Angel Investor / 5 Free Java Ebooks For Beginners On Clintonnzedimma's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.