Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (84035 Views)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by okerekeikpo: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2018
38million and npower 30thousand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
36 million in 2seconds grin

My cousin pick am for Street

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Eliteklaus(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian Governors earn our budgets every year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by freedomchild: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
it's difficult to know because they rarely reveal it.

the only time we hear the workers' voices is when they're owed... we can only access them based on their properties they're acquiring.

The workers won't tell you or maybe lie to you so you won't bother them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
senator Chuka utazi
200mill a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Deenite(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Ask GMB
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by robinicule(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
19,800 per month

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Pat081: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Our daddy and mummy in Abuja

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by airsaylongcon: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Gamesmart:
What is the highest monthly salary of someone you know in Nigeria?

This should be someone you know directly in Nigeria and know his or her other salary personally, not "I heard".

This should be based on pre-tax and pre-bonus salary.

Let me start:

My friend's brother works for one of the Big Telecoms companies as a Senior Manager and makes pre-tax N1.6m monthly.

Anyone?

1.6m pre tax for a Senior Manager? Life is really unfair. That figure is the post-tax take home for entry level grad in a Nigerian company

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by MrDoGood(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
My uncle. he owns filling stations and a school.
So, no salary. He pays people salary.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by bigtt76(f): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Why put his name here? Do you have his permission to do this? SMH angry

soleexx:
Mr a***** $1500 in a week ..system analyst

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Harmored:
10m working at chevron

What's his position? And are you talking about Monthly net after tax/deductions (take home)?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by damosade(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
7.5m basic salary. And other different cola

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by dangoteinlaw: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
My uncle and also the family don

Earns 4.5, NPA dey pay shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by abc115: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
grin
I know myself ....$2,000,000 Monthly

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by divinelove(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2018
a uni vc 1.8million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by olaskul(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Make una just continue oooo...

JesuEruOluwa:
18million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Agbayahoo: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2018
grin Funny thread grin My uncle my uncle u guys don high

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2018
$20K per month - country manager for a shipping and marine company in Nigeria
N5M per month - Financial controller in one of the banks
N8-12 million per month - senior manager at Shell
$1,500 USD per day a Captain on a Jack up barge on an oilfield near Onne

The highest salaries I have come across in Nigeria are in finance, oil and gas and marine work. If you want to earn extraordinary salary become a mariner. I know a 29 year old second officer earning 900k per month. On the other hand, business owners, and board members make as much, or significantly more money than this, but not as salary.

35 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2018
#18k
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2018
airsaylongcon:

1.6m pre tax for a Senior Manager? Life is really unfair. That figure is the post-tax take home for entry level grad in a Nigerian company
Which company pays entry level grad 1.6m monthly take home? Or if you're too scared to mention the company, which sub-industry?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by LOSKYXANDER: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
[
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
enitey:
3million
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Paulosky1900: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
some of this people typing 18m 5m 10m are pleading to get a work of 20k but they can't and are here forming rich people, anyway Nigerians can lie eehhh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
No one will shamefully disclose his or salary because most coy don't pay well, because they believe millions candidate are out there waiting to grab you position immediately you leave. graduate 30k to highest 120k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by franchasng: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
I love this thread kiss, can we make it real and not turn it into joke pls

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by SarakiBukola: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
$10,000 ....na USD ooo.

He was 34, at the peak of the dollar crisis was raking in like 5 million Naira

Open secret : United Nations pay very well wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by oladele00(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari pays 30k for educated youths, that is the only monthly salary I know... Thunder fire Nigeria government

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
No one will shamefully disclose his or her salary because most coy don't pay well, because they believe millions candidate are out there waiting to grab you position immediately you leave. graduate 30k to highest 120k.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by franchasng: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Paulosky1900:
some of this people typing 18m 5m 10m are pleading to get a work of 20k but they can't and are here forming rich people, anyway Nigerians can lie eehhh
they never said they earn, from what I read, they said what someone they know earn; and most said their uncle.

Of course all the MDs, CEOs, Managers, executives and people working in IOCs and blue chip firms are peoples relatives na

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2018
airsaylongcon:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.