Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (84095 Views)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I currently own a piggery in Ogun state.. Started small but now large. That's where my first figures regarding monthly earnings come from.

Just acquired some additional hectares for expansion into other arms of agriculture. Adding heliculture and short term crops. Will introduce perennial farm crops like plantain gradually as I phase out the short term crops eventually after getting my desired target and probably further expand.

Bros please can you connect me to pig buyers in Ibadan.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Mac2016(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gamesmart:
What is the highest monthly salary of someone you know in Nigeria?

This should be someone you know directly in Nigeria and know his or her other salary personally, not "I heard".

This should be based on pre-tax and pre-bonus salary.

Let me start:

My friend's brother works for one of the Big Telecoms companies as a Senior Manager and makes pre-tax N1.6m monthly.

Anyone?
My expatriate boss bags $25k monthly that's N9m per month. He still gets many bosses ahead of him sha. So just imagine. Money dey 9ja

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by kolaaderin: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gamesmart:

What is "TH"?

Is that a SM, GM or Exec level in telecoms?

CTH OR CTO. Chief Technical Head/Officer Executive level
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by JayJayGee: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
gare:

Na your uncle, wetin concern you.
dem tell you say him no get reason why him leave him uncle dey tell you about the boss salary

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
BIXYBABE:
mine ix 10k
That's a start. Work on yourself, or improve on your skills; and before long, you will earn more.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by franchasng: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
ibedun:

This people don come again oooooo!
hmmm....you need to wake up o...some make even more if u don't know. I also know a bakery owner that makes close to 10million monthly after paying his staff salaries.

The secret to making millions is nothing but ability to sell lots of items daily, and some of the business owners inside some market that you look down on make daily sales of up to 100 - 300 items depending on the day and season of the year....and some use like 500 - 3,000 to sell...while some use like 5,000 - 10,000 to sell like 50 items daily, now multiply it by 24 days and guess how much they are making in a month.

If you have a banker friend or know a close banker, ask him or her how far...that's why most female bankers don't like to marry salary earners because they are seeing what's going on in the accounts of these business guys u look down on, my brother wake up...I gain nothing with whatever I am telling u but I am telling u this to motivate u and others to think beyond your nose.

How do u think most business owners buy big cars, own big mansions in choice areas in cities and give their family members good life; maybe through ritual money right

There is no ritual money anywhere, the ritual money is selling in large quantity consistently everyday, simple, so wake up wink

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by gare(f): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
JayJayGee:

dem tell you say him no get reason why him leave him uncle dey tell you about the boss salary

see you know the reason tell us grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Olatara(f): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u married?
Person name nah Catastrophe, beware!
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by JayJayGee: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
gare:

see you know the reason tell us grin grin grin grin
unlike you I no like trouble grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by planetx: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
I know a dude earning 2 milla monthly decided to join the bandwagon quit his job and relocated to Canada, now he is lamenting can't even get a $15 hr odd job in Canada. That Canada is so freaking overrated.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by tunary(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
naijapips04:
Mynd44 earns 50k monthly. grin
funny one
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by MobilityExpress: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
This thread is suspicious! Hope someone isn’t gathering people’s info to kidnap grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by madjune(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian youths and the craze for income.

Why not ask, what value do you contribute in a month at Your place of work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Biggerbros234: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
madjune:
Nigerian youths and the craze for income.

Why not ask, what value do you contribute in a month at Your place of work?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Ruthluv4(f): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I currently own a piggery in Ogun state.. Started small but now large. That's where my first figures regarding monthly earnings come from.

Just acquired some additional hectares for expansion into other arms of agriculture. Adding heliculture and short term crops. Will introduce perennial farm crops like plantain gradually as I phase out the short term crops eventually after getting my desired target and probably further expand.
tanx for dis I love dis pig farming but don't know how to go abt it, please can u help me
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
cool
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Legend1145(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
I earn 43m/m.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Olumyyde(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yeecar:
Business owners dont earn salaries, they make profits, and pay salaries. cool
we know, the topic is for salary earners, thank u.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by kunlesmiles(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Speaking for myself, Personally, an average of between 600k to 680k for now as income before i pay salaries and after salaries, 450k to 530k.

However, expanding my biz now so hopefully, in another 5 months, will be making an average of 3 to 4m a month for 6 months of the year then revert to the normal figures I mentioned first for another 6months and then back again to the latter figures.

As a business owner (Agricultural and animal husbandry) it pays far higher than a salary earner.
please would love to know how u started d piggery farm, challenges, most especially capital.i really av an interest in the business, but lack capital, BTW am a job seeker.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by stack1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Depends Some of the figures posted here are definitely realistic, Folks in Oil and Gas, senior managers et.all do earn a few Mills/month.
Recently I.T has also been another way people earn relatively well, A senior dev in a good fin-tech (Think Paystack, interswitch etc) should have no problem earning 700k+/month.
Skills and experience matter a lot this days, a tailor who's able to churn out uncommon styles, could make 300k+/month with the right clientele

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by abdulkayus(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
planetx:
I know a dude earning 2 milla monthly decided to join the bandwagon quit his job and relocated to Canada, now he is lamenting can't even get a $15 hr odd job in Canada. That Canada is so freaking overrated.

Mehnnnnnn, guy, are you sure of what you are saying? If it is true that he earn 2milla monthly and then he decided to resign and relocate to Canada, then he is a big time fool.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Butterflyleo: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
kunlesmiles:
please would love to know how u started d piggery farm, challenges, most especially capital.i really av an interest in the business, but lack capital, BTW am a job seeker.

I started with just one pig. A pregnant sow. Someone had 3 pigs and he had zero idea how to grow the biz due to lack of ideas and patience so was selling. I bought his pregnant sow and built a small house at the back of my house for it.

It gave me 8 piglets out of which 6 survived and same year it gave me another 9 piglets out of which 8 survived . So in one year, from one sow I had 15 pigs and the rest is history.

I began with just 45k which included, cost of the sow and cost of constructing the small house for it.

Feeding it was the easy part as they eat almost anything. The hard part was keeping its house clean. Sawdust easily solved this and I could get sawdust from the sawmill and carpenters around almost free.

You don't have to start big. The major thing you need is dedication and ability to give attention to it.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by nokatakata: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
naijapips04:

Are you telling me the truth?

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
gare:

What about your uncle ? How much does he earn

He earns 1.2m per month aside allowances.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
JayJayGee:

The question goes thus "What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria?"

And I answered: my uncle's boss because he's the only person I know personally that earns 4m/m as salary.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by gare(f): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Simonrom:

He earns 1.2m per month aside allowances.

HE IS NOT YOU UNCLE, PLEASE GO AND SIT DOWN, WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING ANOTHER PERSON'S UNCLE ?
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
gare:

HE IS NOT YOU UNCLE, PLEASE GO AND SIT DOWN, WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING ANOTHER PERSON'S UNCLE ?

Hahahaha! See this lady o. I don hear you. He's your uncle

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Cyoung4real(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
naijapips04:
you know you can be prosecuted for this.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Gamesmart: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Idiot?! Why?! Why are you condescending to insults? Because I didn't provide the name of the company? I have a non-disclosure agreement which prohibits me from mentioning the name. I already mentioned the city the company is located so you'd do yourself the favour of researching them out.

Please try to be polite irrespective of the means of communication. You never know where it will get you.

airsaylongcon:

I don't make stupid claims. I saw a physical copy of the company's offer letter. I don't need to prove anything to u. Suffice it to say that the company collects one waste product of oil production and process it for sale

It is so hard to name a Nigerian company anonymously that pay that largely and you know a company where the CEO makes a billion naira a month and you also know a Nigerian company where employees are flown to the to work. undecided

My friend, go siddon somewhere.

I didn't know companies put bonus figures on "offer letters". Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by Gamesmart: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mac2016:

My expatriate boss bags $25k monthly that's N9m per month. He still gets many bosses ahead of him sha. So just imagine. Money dey 9ja

What industry?

What rank?
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? by ozidy1: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
I earn 30k from buhari as npower beneficiary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.