Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (28694 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

At the bolded isn't an insult?
if u are a teen...which i know u are....then technically its not an insult but another fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
only ones that matter...the rest 368 tribes are puppets...they dance to wat ever tune the 3 tribes play

A tribe in the puppets produced a President.

One of the so called major tribes is yet to produce even a vice. Why?

Why did the major allowed the puppets ruled over them if the puppets are less important

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
if u are a teen...which i know u are....then technically its not an insult but another fact

You know. How?

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

A tribe in the puppets produced a President.

One of the so called major tribes is yet to produce even a vice. Why?

Why did the major allowed the puppets ruled over them if the puppets are less important
lol..EVERY position in Nigeria has been occupied by the igbos...Every single seat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

You know. How?
cos ur argument is weak
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
lol..EVERY position in Nigeria has been occupied by the igbos...Every single seat

Every funny.

Same Igbos that cried foul that PMB appointed his Hausa man as DSS boss?

Same Igbos that wail here few hours ago that PMB brought in his person to replace Fin Minister?

I think I will save this your post so when next an Igbo nlder wails here I will show him or her that Igbos occupied every position..

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
lol..EVERY position in Nigeria has been occupied by the igbos... Every single seat

Including the president and vice president seats right?

Or is there another definition for "Every seat"?

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Including the president and vice president seats right?

Or is there another definition for "Every seat"?
do u know who alex ekwueme is? Do u know who nnamdi azikiwe is? Do u know who aguiyi ironsi is? Do u know who ebute ukiwe is?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:54am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Every funny.

Same Igbos that cried foul that PMB appointed his Hausa man as DSS boss?

Same Igbos that wail here few hours ago that PMB brought in his person to replace Fin Minister?

I think I will save this your post so when next an Igbo nlder wails here I will show him or her that Igbos occupied every position..
that we complain that pmb is sidelining us (which is fact) doesnt mean we havent had prominent people.

U are the one who needs to check ur logic...u said we havent produced anything...i showed u we have....now u want to spin it again...i can swear u are yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Good night bro...arguing with u was a waste of my time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
do u know who alex ekwueme is? Do u know who nnamdi azikiwe is? Do u know who aguiyi ironsi is? Do u know who ebute ukiwe is?

We are talking of now and not before..

You said Igbos have occupied every position.

So I guess is either president Buhari is Igbo or there is another definition for the word "Every".

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
that we complain that pmb is sidelining us (which is fact) doesnt mean we havent had prominent people.

U are the one who needs to check ur logic...u said we havent produced anything...i showed u we have....now u want to spin it again...i can swear u are yoruba

Why did the majority allowed the puppets to rule over them?

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Other tribes in Nigeria are puppets according to you.

Answer this one question before you wave goodbye.

Why did the majority allowed the puppets to rule over them?

cc :Bede2u

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2018
goodnessme1:
grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by bossvicks06: 5:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...the pic also didnt show a lady who isnt educated...westside logic is funny

the pic shows a boy with low self esteem who is drooling over his dream girl...thats wat a yoruba boy thinks of a typical igbo girl...his dream girl
my brother... ur papa school nowaste jor

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
bigot is a word thrown around carelessly...

Repeat your comments In a sane and civilized country and you will end up in jail.. Imagine if a white man said he doesn't expect reasoning from you because you are black.
Develop common sense first, then develop your poverty ridden land before seeking to develop the world through bigotry and empty boasting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Bidobado1:

Repeat your comments In a sane and civilized country and you will end up in jail.. Imagine if a white man said he doesn't expect reasoning from you because you are black.
Develop common sense first, then develop your poverty ridden land before seeking to develop the world through bigotry and empty boasting.
i deleated the offensive word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
i deleated the offensive word

Why do Nigerians hate each other so much??
I wish this hatred can be directed to our oppressors and evil leaders.
Enough of this Igbo this, and afonja that.
It is nauseating.

3 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Bidobado1:

Why do Nigerians hate each other so much??
I wish this hatred can be directed to our oppressors and evil leaders.
Enough of this Igbo this, and afonja that.
It is nauseating.
it really is..but the post isnt hate...its a joke...wen i saw it first, the caption was enugu guys when they see anambra girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Penthomi(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
he married tonto dike

Uncle, Tonto Dikeh is now the standard for South East ladies abi, that you are fighting to claim her as one of yours just to prove a stupid point. Common sense is truly not common.

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Penthomi(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
it really is..but the post isnt hate...its a joke...wen i saw it first, the caption was enugu guys when they see anambra girls

And in light of the numerous challenges this country is facing especially with the different tribes, such a joke is in poor taste. As if you don't know the depth of hatred and bitterness yorubas and igbos display against each other here on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by CSTR1005: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Why should we give a fucck?

Who would pray for a Yoruba bonobo ogling his sister?

OP, no get work.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:

No worries Bro.
But, we need to stop conjuring up tribal slurs to use on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by tstx(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

The pic on the thread didn't show a lady who is educated.

congrats... your comment just won the award for the most shallow'est' comment on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Kids
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by econo88(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2018
not funny sad

are Igbo girls blond?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Even me dat is not a yoruba guy will do same if i see igbo girls cos igbo girls are very beautifulcheesy. Check out genieve Nnaji,Queensekzy(highpriestess),Nikizoe,oriaku,twoclans,daniella okeke...fine igbo girls i saywink.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Twoclans(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Even me dat is not a yoruba guy will do same if i see igbo girls cos igbo girls are very beautifulcheesy. Check out genieve Nnaji,Queensekzy(highpriestess),Nikizoe,oriaku,twoclans,daniella okeke...fine igbo girls i saywink.

The things you do to me wink

My king,I am feeling you this morning wink

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by dingbang(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2018
lmao cheesy yoruba ladies aint bad tho... never dated one sha. duno whst it feels like dating one
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;
Bede2u:
lol...the pic also didnt show a lady who isnt educated...westside logic is funny

the pic shows a boy with low self esteem who is drooling over his dream girl...thats wat a yoruba boy thinks of a typical igbo girl...his dream girl
bro dat looks more like dose flesh eating zombies cheesy
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2018
Twoclans:

The things you do to me wink

My king,I am feeling you this morning wink
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
lmao cheesy yoruba ladies aint bad tho... never dated one sha. duno whst it feels like dating one
see am grin
i always knew u were an ukwu man grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.