Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off (1058 Views)

Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Gisters: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2018
He's been going through pains for 2 good years with bullets in his spine after been shot my armed robbers and finally yesterday Prince got his freedom as the Bullet fell off by itself.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-excited-bullet-stucked-spine-2years-fell-off-pics

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Gisters: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Tomibyte(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2018
talk about grace
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Tomibyte(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2018
talk about grace u too take dis as a lesson,when thief says jump..my brother better jump

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2018
I am sooo happy for you
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by ckmayoca: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2018
This one fear me o
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Abdul315(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2018
This is strong

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by MJBOLT: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2018
that's some wolverine sh.it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by KendrickAyomide: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Glory be to God o
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by queensera(f): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Glory be to God o
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2018
I tap into your miracle. Thank God for your life.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by TheMan3: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Thank you Jesus
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by TiredOfFighting(f): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2018
I came here this morning to see if I'd get help. I'm at the verge of giving up. I have really had a lot to deal with in my young life.

I'm in need of a cash donation of 150k. I've had a lot to deal with very recently, from a sick younger brother to being in prison for some months. I had a business issue that went sour and it landed me me SARS/prison, awaiting trial. I spent over 5months until God intervened and the case was called off from court I'm down to nothing as I speak. Lost a whole lot plus my rent is expired. I don't want to bug us with too many stories.
I want to pick up the bits and pieces again and start smtn so that I don't beg to eat.
Please help me.
God bless you
Account details is
Esther, Access Bank, 0690154289.
Kowemaprofile@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by KendrickAyomide: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=queensera post=71212750][/quote] wetin happen auntie
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by SarakiBukola: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I tap into your miracle. Thank God for your life.

You be palmwine tapper ?

Tap into your own miracles, not someone else's...

Do you want to be shot too ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2018
good news

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2018
lucky guy. just one bullet. I have almost 30 small pellets left in my chest for going to 3yrs.

no complaints whatsoever

thank God for life

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by nazablossom(f): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Thank God for his life o. It's a miracle
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by gaby(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
This the true definition of a miracle....

Congrats bro...
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As Bullet That Was Stucked In His Spine For 2years Fell Off by gaby(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
lucky guy. just one bullet. I have almost 30 small pellets left in my chest for going to 3yrs.

no complaints whatsoever

thank God for life

Wowzy at yours and than God for your life too...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested Abroad With Cocaine Hidden In Her Body (photos) / Teacher And Police Officer Among 16 Men Arrested In Underage Sex Sting. Pics / You Can't Believe The Reason This Female Soldier Is Beating Up This Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.