Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? (369 Views)

See The Best Natural Sex Enhancer You Can Use With Your Partner At Night(pics) / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by ikorodureporta: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Would you accept complaints concerning your choice of partner by your siblings.....at what point would that be?

IHow would you tell your sibling that you disapprove their relationship without hurting anyone, especially if you are the junior? Is it a wise idea?
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by crossfm: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Blood relation is a deep connection n goes a long way.I feel it's right 2 interfair in a sibling relationship but it mst b sticky inform of advice.Even while you think you are doing the person good you have to remember that it's his choice and responsibilities.
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by ednut1(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2018
They have no right including ur parents
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by chiommy123(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2018
You can't say its non of your business cos when problems starts everyone will be concerned and involved but you can only explain/advice whether older or younger siblings and finally warn if younger

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by MrPlato(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2018

My Siblings have No Say About Who I Go Out With...
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2018
its not about having a say but siblings can advise you about your choice of woman maybe they must have come accross such person in the past
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by ikorodureporta: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Lalasticlala what sayeth thou
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2018
The best thing is to listen to what the sibling has to say and do your own findings.
At the end of the day, the final decision is completely up to you.
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by 93Miles: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2018
I have a say on who JamaicanLove should date and not date.
She's just a kid and knows nothing about love yet.
So I gotta show her the right path..
Re: Choice Of Partner : At What Point Can A Sibling Interfere? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
I have a say on who JamaicanLove should date and not date.

She's just a kid and knows nothing about love yet.

So I gotta show her the right path..

Wawu

(1) (Reply)

S*x On The First Date' What Is Your Take? / I Do Not Want To Break Her Heart But I Am Not Ready- Pt 2 / Men Shouldn’t Cook – Uganda President Yoweri Museveni Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.