Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (46508 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Iamzik: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
Ambode really goofed on many occasions. Heard he is too stingy. He doesn’t recognizes the pasty’s elders in the state.

Tinubu is an idol in Lagos state, his wish will always be the final.

Stingy how?

Stingy with state funds or his personal money?
Just because he has refused to be an ATM without a pin

You people will be shouting that Saraki is corrupt while encouraging Ambode to give your masters government money for free. Your hypocrisy is in you...

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2018
davidadenrele:

Oga in as much we have freedom to express our candid opinion about issues, and the ability to view our own perspective about current political issues in Lagos, Andy Nigeria in general don't insult the intelligience by saying or discussing issues without facts, Nigerians are more enlightened now than ever, we are in 2018, can expanciate more on with hard facts that another sitting Govenor from another state in the same party wants Amboxe to settle them and that's was the reasons Ambode was having issues in Lagos cos if you asked your points and views and not in a anyway adding up to to what's presently playing out in between Asiwaju and Ambode.
okay I have heard you
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by bennie1980(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2018
This can be the opportunity to cut the stronghold of Tinubu on Lagos State if Ambode is bold enough. Ambode has performed so well to win election on any platform without Tinubu

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by kernel001: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2018
olril17:

we Yorubas are hypocrites na..na today?

I won't call a tribe hypocrite, but it's too bad to stereotype others, while you're all in the same shit.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by CSTR1005: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Ambode should just decamp, that is all.

Even if he is impeached the next day, he has already built enough popularity as incumbent to win.

Decamp ,win and become the new lord of yorubaland.
If not, there is a significant chance otedola himself may win.

No guts, no glory.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2018
One thing about accountants is that they are always prudent in spending and managing resources. Politicians are not like that. They care about embezzling public funds. They can't account on how they spend state funds.
Ambode is a chartered accountant and he has stepped on toes

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Citizen0(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2018
I am ashamed to have you as my co-citizen. Brainwashed human being. Can you imagine. I spite on you guys.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by velocity25(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2018
TiredOfFighting:
I came here this morning to see if I'd get help. I'm at the verge of giving up. I have really had a lot to deal with in my young life.

I'm in need of a cash donation of 150k. I've had a lot to deal with very recently, from a sick younger brother to being in prison for some months. I had a business issue that went sour and it landed me me SARS/prison, awaiting trial. I spent over 5months until God intervened and the case was called off from court I'm down to nothing as I speak. Lost a whole lot plus my rent is expired. I don't want to bug us with too many stories.
I want to pick up the bits and pieces again and start smtn so that I don't beg to eat.
Please help me.
God bless you 
Account details is
Esther, Access Bank, 0690154289.
Kowemaprofile@gmail.com
professional beggars everywhere

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by zoedew: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Pride, it is said, goes before a fall. Folks in APC have so quickly forgotten how such infighting the other time threw up Pa Otedola as Governor of Lagos. Those APC folks are playing God!

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by olril17(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

I won't call a tribe hypocrite, but it's too bad to stereotype others, while you're all in the same shit.
I am Yoruba so I know...they turned tinubu to an object of worship,yet no politician today is as corrupt or even selfish as him

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by CSTR1005: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

Oga, they are hypocrites.

They want ambode to share money to tinjbu and his gang, but they hate Jonathan for sharing money.

They hate saraki for being a strongman, but they have a corrupt strongman they love.

They are all pseudo patriots. There is nothing to learn from these people.

Absolutely nothing.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by KingKingKing: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

Please spare us these stories, Ambode in comparison to other governors has done well. I didn't like him, but he has done well.

If Tinubu is your father, he's not Ambode's father, and he has a right to choose what's best for the state. A governor is not meant to be a stooge of anybody.

Done well in what regard... Are u so ignorant.. do u know how much Lagos makes that u are celebrating mediocrity.. the whole Lagos stinks.. All d damn major roads are bad...

Guy Lagos should be competing with cities like Jo'burg . . yet our best city in the country can't compete with Accra..

dude it is no lie when Lagos was ranked the worst liveable city in the world by an international journal....

don't believe in the propaganda!

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by gassbee: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2018
All DAT one na story, just one phone call from tinubu, d matter will b solved
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by protouchcakes: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2018
You people should stop condeming Tinubu..Ambode was rude to Fashola despite fasholas help..he sackes alot of commissioners like 15 and 40 permanent secretaries without giving them an audience...he sacked all the people fashola employed eg primary health care centers and lawma staffs over 1000staffs .demoted people he didnt like.are you saying all dis people are wrong..he insults people treats both civil servants and politicians as trash..imagine he was a civil servant too o...when he was doing all dis who intervened..now he is carrying his cross he is now runing up and down.this is simply karma at its best..however you keep saying Ambode is working..go to ikorodu..ikeja..ketu..badagry.u will see the worst roads youve ever seen..yet you all claim he is working.he is the governor or epe not of Lagos state simple.ok his wife dealt with a pastor remeba .this is devine intervention..

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2018
the god of d yorubas has spoken, pple dat lyk worshipping pass anytin ,tufiakwa!

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by zoedew: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
One thing about accountants is that they are always prudent in spending and managing resources. Politicians are not like that. They care about embezzling public funds. They can't account on how they spend state funds.
Ambode is a chartered accountant and he has stepped on toes

I’m positive he is scared of what awaits him at the hands of EFCC should he accede to the FOI request by some folks to examine LASG finances and he does not want himself in such poop again even as he desires to have a second term.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by CSTR1005: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Done well in what regard... Are u so ignorant.. do u know how much Lagos makes that u are celebrating mediocrity.. the whole Lagos stinks.. All d damn major roads are bad...

Guy Lagos should be competing with cities like Jo'burg . . yet our best city in the country can't compete with Accra..

dude it is no lie when Lagos was ranked the worst liveable city in the world by an international journal....

don't believe in the propaganda!
And ambode is the reason why Lagos is not competing with jourhanesburg.?

Why didn't tinubu and fashola turn Lagos to Johannesburg?

And is it the sanwo olu or whatever that will turn Lagos to jourhanesburg?

You better be sure of your reasons. It is herd mentality, not good governance that drives you.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by kernel001: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2018
olril17:

I am Yoruba so I know...they turned tinubu to an object of worship,yet no politician today is as corrupt or even selfish as him

Baba... I'm sorry to tell you this, that I've never seen a man in Nigeria, as greedy as Tinubu.

Awolowo, we Igbos may hate him, but he showed love to his people, by offering them free education, he gave hope to millions of Westerners, what's Tinubu legacy?

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by nokatakata: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
bennie1980:
This can be the opportunity to cut the stronghold of Tinubu on Lagos State if Ambode is bold enough. [b]Ambode has performed so well to win election on any platform [/b]without Tinubu

Are you joking or what? Even Ambode knows he has under performed and that's why he is so scared and jittery running around begging everybody because he wants second term. If he performed so well as you claim, he will be confident enough to ignore any godfather because the masses will vote and fight for him. But the bus terminal building governor has lost support of the masses. It is only the few people who are getting contracts from him that are supporting him. Even if he gets all the support from Tinubu and all his god fathers , he might still lose. The only thing that will help him is rigging.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
This ugly Ape is still forming Boss, mumu you would've fall your hands.

The whole of Lagos would've stand with ambode , and you would've been put to shame.
So ugly chai! inukwa ugliness...dis one resemble one Omoluabi wey dey toast me upandan 4 facebk,he even paid N50k in my account wey him never see me!

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by nokatakata: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2018
CSTR1005:

You better be sure of your reasons. It is herd mentality, not good governance that drives you.

Fashola would have done way better. Ambode knows absolutely nothing.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by papalsbuIl: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

Grace!
cultists don't have opinion

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Adekdammy: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2018
Ambode has lost this battle unfortunately for him, he has nothing to show for his almost 4 years in power unlike Fashola.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by CSTR1005: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2018
nokatakata:

Fashola would have done way better. Ambode knows absolutely nothing.
The same fashola that also fought with tinubu?

Since fashola was that good, then why did tinubu fought with him at the end?

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by AreaFada2: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

For me, a criminal is a criminal whether he's my brother or not. There's no need stereotyping others, it keeps watcher eyes around you.

I've never sided any Igbo dubious politician, I'm not making this up.

Sadly only few are like you. That is my observation. Until at least 70% of us behave that way, we have a long way to go.

I point it out because I abhor as it is now.

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by nokatakata: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
CSTR1005:

The same fashola that also fought with tinubu?

Since fashola was that good, then why did tinubu fought with him at the end?

How many tenure did fashola do?

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by KingKingKing: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2018
CSTR1005:

Fashola still remains the best governor in Lagos...

During Fashola's time

Lagos was orderly
Lagos was neat
Roads were motorable
Crime was on the decrease
Fashola transformed notorious Oshodi...
Fashola built lots of infrastructure withoutt spending billions on propaganda

THE SAME AMBODE SACKED A PRIEST, HIS POMPOSITY AND INCOMPETENCE IS WHAT EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT!

Haven't you wondered that when Fashola and Tinubu had a misunderstanding.. the whole Lagos stood with Fashola and not Tinubu..

why is it different now? nobody is taking sides with Ambode except the opposition for political gains

FASHOLA USHERED IN THE NEW LAGOS

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by precious1967(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu and his cohorts ll be put to shame. He should go n read history what happened in Lagos in d past. Only God is Me.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Lagos has been turned into a garbage site.. so dirty.. he discarded lawma that was so effective.. and brought in Vision Scape that has turned Lagos to a dump site. almost all the roads in Lagos are death trap... so bad...

The infrastructure he is putting in place right now has been in d pipeline since d days of Tinubu.. Ambode did not conceive the Idea...

SO YOU TELL ME WHY HE SHOULD BE REELECTED?

lagos is dirty when tinubu was governor was lagos clean or better than now,, even @ that cleaning up lagos is a task ambode or even a dullard will implement successfully ...so why cut the head off jus becos of headache
infrastructural development cannot be acclaimed with copyright, we all are open to global civilisation, if development happening in lagos is all tinubu ideas why cannt we see repelication of such ideas across all apc state.
tinubu gave birth to fashola & ambode well but those guys themselves had a re-birth,
ambode should be re elected becos as per statutory duties on the scale of 10 i will rate him 7 , could av given him 10 if we 24hrs light in lagos
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ghuzy01: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
Ambode really goofed on many occasions. Heard he is too stingy. He doesn’t recognizes the pasty’s elders in the state.

Tinubu is an idol in Lagos state, his wish will always be the final.
And you are there castigating Saraki.i pray you recieve deliverance from mental slavery
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by DonMekino(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Sanwolu n co are still part of Ambode cabinet uptill now and are still fighting him instead of resigning.... I believe right from 2015 they have been scheming on how to bring him down.... Typical of some group in Nigeria.... Backbiting is their first nature while smiling at u
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
tinubu just think he has the final say concerning election in Nigeria.
But all I can say is that Nigerians will vote me to be president of Nigeria come 2019

You mean President of the Resident and Landlord Association of your area? Good ambition bro. Keep it up.

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70