Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (46571 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by kernel001: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Azam101:
Like you said from ur assertion how many of ur people are in key positions in government? you made mentioned of Education, Agriculture etc. but pls how many of those institutions u mentioned are fully funded like ours in North. Stop deceiving ur self face the reality bros.

We don't depend on government to lead education sector in Nigeria. We rule the SMEs of Nigeria, as well as innovation, we don't wait for government intervention.

We have the highest number of entrepreneurs in Nigeria, it wasn't done by Government, but efforts of Igbos.

After all the money spent in the North, they are headquarters of poverty in the world, insurgency, hunger, epidemics, illiteracy etc, so... Who's better off?

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by moufan: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

i am not here to discredit fashola ,,infact these topic is not about comparing fashola, anyone with an open mind will know ambode is a balance to fashola blueprint ,, whilst fashola was tag governor of the elite, focused more on the island while ambode came in and focus more on the mainland .... that as strike the balance to make apc indipensable in lagos.
from fashola to ambode the synergy is visible beyond blindness, within 3yrs i felt ambode/ govt on the mainland,, talk of mega bus terminals, prospective brt new buses, transformation of berger ,,abule egba brigde & remodeling,e.t.c lagos health care fully maintained, e license registrations, direct contract to individuals , above all creation of more jobs & worker salary are paid duly ,,,
ambode goround lagos as well, talking of bad roads ,please name the major roads?? fashola could nt fix all lagos roads neuther will ambode ,only "continuity" can.
fashola had a wonderful 8yrs ,,ambode is doing brillantly well in his 3yrs+ and if given 8yrs will be worth it !! continuation & balancing is key to rapid growth & development.
2015 ,pdp had points to oppose fashola ,,even called him governor of the elite ,,2019 so close what is pdp saying about ambode
thank you. don't mind all these paid fashola agents led by that idio.t deomelo.they've been trying to discredit ambode since ambode exposed their master.

there were lots of bad roads during fashola era but they were blind then.

ambode has constructed more roads and flyovers than tinubu and fashola combined
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
If Tinubu himself can say he is nothing without the party leaders, who then is that fat-headed, power drunk Ambode who is from Ondo state to disregard them? It serves him and his arrogant wife right!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by bluecircle470: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ambode should join any party , he will still win. Tinubu and his men ( I know one of them is aregbesola) are not happy with ambode because he doesn't settle them. Imagine a sitting governor wants to be settled by another sitting governor. this is Injustice. you want me to feed you with my state resources? when I am not foolish. LAGOS STATE REJOICE! FOR YOU DELIVERANCE IS NEAR. YOUR DELIVERANCE FROM THE EVIL POWER HOLDING YOU BACK IS NEAR

Continue deceiving yourself. Without Tinubu backing and without Sanwoolu stepping down then consider Ambode as having lost the election because Ambode does not have the grassroots. Let the truth be told, 90% of the lawmakers will work against Ambode so the more reason he needs to keep begging. Sentiment aside
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
tinubu just think he has the final say concerning election in Nigeria.
But all I can say is that Nigerians will vote me to be president of Nigeria come 2019

Thanks for sharing.

What's your plan?

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ariesbull: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Clowns everywhere
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by stevecantrell: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
Ambode really goofed on many occasions. Heard he is too stingy. He doesn’t recognizes the pasty’s elders in the state.

Tinubu is an idol in Lagos state, his wish will always be the final.

Hes an accountant...stingy by nature but he has tried as governor....i know Apc will self destruct very soon, courtesy Tinubu.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by koolaid87: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
ambode should fight back, tinubu became a force to reckon with only by fighting hard against PDP and obasanjo, against all odds. this is the only time ambode has to prove himself, and get national recognition for either strength or weakness, for either begging or fighting. Adedibu held more powers over Oyo state but slowly he was demystified. people like shekarau, kwankwaso, fayemi and fayose never had their second terms immediately because they decided to fight hard

Only death demystified papa Adedibu.

Ta lo fe gbe ina wo oju ekun

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
iammo:
ambode should fight back, tinubu became a force to reckon with only by fighting hard against PDP and obasanjo, against all odds. this is the only time ambode has to prove himself, and get national recognition for either strength or weakness, for either begging or fighting. Adedibu held more powers over Oyo state but slowly he was demystified. people like shekarau, kwankwaso, fayemi and fayose never had their second terms immediately because they decided to fight hard

decamping is his only solution.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Azam101:
Bros I base in osun state Ilesa precisely PDP can never will in osun state stop deceiving ur self.
bros even if you base in Malaysia, APC won't win . I don't know whether PDP will win or not but I know that APC won't win
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Ambode should decamp to pdp and and give this a try if not he cannot win the primaries with tinubu in charge
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
It dosen't matter whether i ask or not ,he just paid b4 i wl say he is ugly dat i dnt do uglymen even wt 2mill...am tripping u said u must be a small kid i guess?

You are amusing... honestly.grin Oh it doesn't matter whether you asked or notcheesy, of course it's evident you asked him for money u lazy beggar.

Are you saying he knew your bank details out of the blues? Stop it morôn, please stop it. You're the small kid here brat coz you prolly think you're talking to your ignorant Uncle.

Yeah 50k, you must be tripping. grin

Abeg swerve. cool
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by FarahAideed: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

Grace!

This is an opportunity to retire both Buhari and Tiinubu in one fell swoop
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
omooba969:

You are amusing... honestly.grin Oh it doesn't matter whether you asked or notcheesy, of course it's evident you asked him for money u lazy beggar.

Are you saying he knew your bank details out of the blues? Stop it morôn, please stop it. You're the small kid here brat coz you prolly think you're talking to your ignorant Uncle.

Yeah 50k, you must be tripping. grin

Abeg swerve. cool
smallkid dnt let me beat u up am nt ur level ok...n dnt contradict me !
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by solex2g4(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
It is very easy for us to criticize tinubu forgetting the fact that he also capitalizes on the political structures and foot soldiers of the state.Ambode goofed big time by not protecting the party interests and neglecting the political mandate that gave him the free license to power, imagine a governor sacking over 200 Waste supervisors who are the sons and daughters of the politicians are the grassroots were so many were rewarded with the job based on sacrifices and loyalty to the party. It is beyond Tinubu oooo and he dare not take his luck too far on Ambode cos people are angry with d governor at d grassroots most especially the political gladiators in the state which are solidly against his second time Ambition cos dat will be tantamount to a monumental disaster to dem.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by nokatakata: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
CSTR1005:

The same fashola that was almost replaced but retained his position through his popularity among the people.

Even till now, both men don't see eye to eye.

If tinubu can fight against Lagos best governor according to some people, what gives you the assurance he is fighting ambode because he is not competent?

I am happy you said Fashola retained his position through his popularity among the people. He was able to achieve that with the level of work he did and how he carried everybody along. He wasn't going about building bus terminals and placing propaganda adverts everywhere showing his work. People liked fashola because he was an action governor. Fashola invested in education and healthcare. Fashola will fix roads once he hears people complain about it. If it is FG road, he will speak out and tell Lagosians to face FG to fix it. Fashola started beatification of lagos which ambode is currently destroying. Fashola will always explain to people and make them see the reason they need to demolish one thing or the other.

Ambode has failed. The only thing he can point to are the useless bus terminals he is building and over rated bridges through which he embezzles lagos funds. Roads are terrible, everywhere is dirty, education and healthcare totally ignored. Even the light up lagos he once claimed was a scam. That's why he is so jittery and running around.

Fashola did second term even when he wasn't cool with Tinubu. I don't give a phuck about Tinibu and APC or PDP. The lesson to learn here is that once you have the opportunity to become a governor, senator, or president under any party, what you need to do is gain the support of the masses and win their hearts by working effortlessly for them. You must be able to listen to the masses when they complain and try to fix problems. if you can't fix it, explain reasonably to them why it cannot be done. Don't waste money on advertising things you are doing. That's what you were voted to do in the first place. If you fix the roads, fix the primary healthcare and make sure the state schools are well funded, the masses will see everything with their eyes. even the blind will feel and hear how well people talk about what you are doing. Do your job and stop stealing money and deceiving the masses. If you do all the necessary things, you won't need any useless godfather to beg. You won't need to be jumping from one party to another. you won't need to give anybody money to buy votes. The masses will fight any godfather trying to hinder you. Even INEC won't be able to rig election when they see the massive support. But na lie. they will waste 3 years doing nothing but stealing and deceiving the people and when it 6,7 months to election, they start running up and down begging and bribing useless godfathers for a second term.

God punish all useless politicians and their mad god fathers plus the people supporting them.

If I ever have the opportunity to become governor of any state, I will lead till I die because the masses will beg me to stay forever when they see what I am doing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Pat081: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abeyjide:
you be God ni? ordinary human being.
My brother d man see he self like God , ls better for him to move to another party and am sure he will win

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by omooba969(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
smallkid dnt let me beat u up am nt ur level ok...n dnt contradict me !

There's no contradiction sweetheartsmiley neither am I faulting you for receiving money from a stranger as it's none of my business.

I agree you & I ain't on the same level the reason I'm putting you where you belong.

At the same time, I'm not a nasty person so pardon my ...ish. smiley

How are you doing today honey pie? smiley
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
omooba969:

There's no contradiction sweetheartsmiley neither am I faulting you for receiving money from a stranger as it's none of my business.

I agree you & I ain't on the same level the reason I'm putting you where you belong.

At the same time, I'm not a nasty person so pardon my ...ish. smiley

How are you doing today honey pie? smiley
lolz...am fine
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
lolz...am fine

Are we friends now?smiley
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by biggie73(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ambode should join any party , he will still win. Tinubu and his men ( I know one of them is aregbesola) are not happy with ambode because he doesn't settle them. Imagine a sitting governor wants to be settled by another sitting governor. this is Injustice. you want me to feed you with my state resources? when I am not foolish. LAGOS STATE REJOICE! FOR YOU DELIVERANCE IS NEAR. YOUR DELIVERANCE FROM THE EVIL POWER HOLDING YOU BACK IS NEAR
....you are one of the folks deceiving Ambode...
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
On one condition!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by chernest2002: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tinubu is not yet satisfied with all the money he have stolen from Lagos state.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Azam101: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
bros even if you base in Malaysia, APC won't win . I don't know whether PDP will win or not but I know that APC won't win
If APC should win u can kindly cancelled it .
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Azam101:
If APC should win u can kindly cancelled it .
cancel not cancelled
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by tribalistseun: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
So ugly chai! inukwa ugliness...dis one resemble one Omoluabi wey dey toast me upandan 4 facebk,he even paid N50k in my account wey him never see me!
Never ever make any mistake to visit him, its either he's a rapist or a ritualist.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Alanzazani: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode, don't listen to the pigs, they will simply kill your political career, as the did to
Jonathan
Fayose
Oliseh Metuh,
Nnamdi Cownu,
Dino Melaye
Tompolo,
Jimi Agbaje,
And a host of other victims.

Their tactics is purely based on emotions, empty chest beating, disrespecting party leaders, playing the religious and ethnic cards and online valueless support.

So don't fall for it. Continue to beg Tinubu, till he backs down, if not, simply withdraw from the race and support whoever the people choose as their candidate.

Moreover, you were a political nobody in 2014, when you were chosen and handed over to the mandate group, who worked for your victory...so don't bite the fingers that fed you.

You made sense but you don't call human beings pigs. Some of you think it is ok to be so uncouth because you are faceless online. You are slowly becoming what you think. Uncivilised. Sorry to say this but I think you are a pig if you can call humans pigs. Same goes for the ones calling you names.

Grace!
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by Ziggylady(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
come this your nonsense is becoming childish.

Why don't you go and join a party first. Stop posting your pics everywhere and grow up.

Seun myndd44 and lalasticalala take note of this guy derailing threads with his childish pictures

grin cheesy
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ebenholer(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
The fact still remains that Lagosians will definitely not be ready to vote in a stooge as governor in the upcoming election. I think it is high time Lagos will be freed from imposition of leadership.
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by ebenholer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
nokatakata:

I am happy you said Fashola retained his position through his popularity among the people. He was able to achieve that with the level of work he did and how he carried everybody along. He wasn't going about building bus terminals and placing propaganda adverts everywhere showing his work. People liked fashola because he was an action governor. Fashola invested in education and healthcare. Fashola will fix roads once he hears people complain about it. If it is FG road, he will speak out and tell Lagosians to face FG to fix it. Fashola started beatification of lagos which ambode is currently destroying. Fashola will always explain to people and make them see the reason they need to demolish one thing or the other.

Ambode has failed. The only thing he can point to are the useless bus terminals he is building and over rated bridges through which he embezzles lagos funds. Roads are terrible, everywhere is dirty, education and healthcare totally ignored. Even the light up lagos he once claimed was a scam. That's why he is so jittery and running around.

Fashola did second term even when he wasn't cool with Tinubu. I don't give a phuck about Tinibu and APC or PDP. The lesson to learn here is that once you have the opportunity to become a governor, senator, or president under any party, what you need to do is gain the support of the masses and win their hearts by working effortlessly for them. You must be able to listen to the masses when they complain and try to fix problems. if you can't fix it, explain reasonably to them why it cannot be done. Don't waste money on advertising things you are doing. That's what you were voted to do in the first place. If you fix the roads, fix the primary healthcare and make sure the state schools are well funded, the masses will see everything with their eyes. even the blind will feel and hear how well people talk about what you are doing. Do your job and stop stealing money and deceiving the masses. If you do all the necessary things, you won't need any useless godfather to beg. You won't need to be jumping from one party to another. you won't need to give anybody money to buy votes. The masses will fight any godfather trying to hinder you. Even INEC won't be able to rig election when they see the massive support. But na lie. they will waste 3 years doing nothing but stealing and deceiving the people and when it 6,7 months to election, they start running up and down begging and bribing useless godfathers for a second term.

God punish all useless politicians and their mad god fathers plus the people supporting them.

If I ever have the opportunity to become governor of any state, I will lead till I die because the masses will beg me to stay forever when they see what I am doing.
The failure of Ambode is a failure of APC generally. It is high time Nigeria should rise and vote out this fakery professing change right from president to the counsellor under the umbrella of APC party. Nigeria must be freed from these tyrants God willing
Re: I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu by themanderon: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
The Emperor of Lagos has spoken. By their own hands they will destroy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.