Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) (10792 Views)

I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
I was searching for how to enlarge picture without losing quality on Google. See what I saw just when I type...How to enlarge
I swear I never expededdedit. grin grin grin
These are all real searches that have been done by other people. And Google Autocomplete thinks it's a good idea to bring it up to me.
Does that mean that all of these things are of serious concern to women? Cos personally, if I love a woman, I don't care about the size of her breast or butt. What do you think?

lalasticlala farano Rocktation

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by MrSensor(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Competition is tough out there. If they have big, they reduce to small. If they have small, they increase to big. I don't understand this gender.

17 Likes

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Viserion: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2018
op no want "make them they rush us?"

5 Likes

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2018
MrSensor:
Competition is tough out there. If they have big, they reduce to small. If they have small, they increase to big. I don't understand this gender.
True talk brother. One will just wonder what exactly they're looking for.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Feranchek(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2018
What else do our slay e-diots have in their head to make their life better?? I'm not surprised.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by munirathhgh: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
naija!!
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by ednut1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Some women and fish brain sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by 93Miles: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Panshow:
I was searching for how to enlarge picture without losing quality on Google. See what I saw just when I type...How to enlarge
I swear I never expededdedit. grin grin grin
These are all real searches that have been done by other people. And Google Autocomplete thinks it's a good idea to bring it up to me.
Does that mean that all of these things are of serious concern to women? Cos personally, if I love a woman, I don't care about the size of her breast or butt. What do you think?

[]

I don't give a fvck bout a woman's body.

I care more bout her character..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

That's the point Bro. I don't just know why it's difficult for them to understand this.
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Viserion:
op no want "make them they rush us?"
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Feranchek:
What else do our slay e-diots have in their head to make their life better?? I'm not surprised.
grin grin pity them small Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
na wa
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Preca(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
thank God, I'm contented with what I have

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by CreamyBanana(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Preca:

i have never seen lips so beautiful shocked

i can give my life to Christ to kiss them.
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;
now tell me wats d difference b/w google and xvideos grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Preca:

2 Likes

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by ibori1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Alejoc(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
It's a crazy world of profanities grin

Abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Oshin56(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Everything about ladies are fake from there hair to there nail
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Quintuple: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
You are right. Just confirmed it from my browser.

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Eberechi24(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
lefulefu, you and your crew push women into this.
don't deny bro.
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Preca:
It's a good thing you didn't join them. You're beautiful as you are.
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by wizrose(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

do u want to eat her character grin grin Is like u have stretch mark in ur brain
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by Panshow(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;
now tell me wats d difference b/w google and xvideos grin
LOL. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by wizrose(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
CreamyBanana:

i have never seen lips so beautiful shocked
i can give my life to Christ to kiss them.
chaiii if am ur father I will have sacrifice you to the gods grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by rerhji(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
op....u sure say na aw to enlarge image u de look for??...
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by wizrose(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oshin56:
Everything about ladies are fake from there hair to there nail
. don't tell me the hole between their legs u came out from is also fake grin grin
Re: I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) by 93Miles: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
wizrose:

do u want to eat her character grin grin Is like u have stretch mark in ur brain
and u want to eat her body?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Secondary School Students Caught Having S3x In Classroom (18+ Video / What Makes A Lady Beautiful? / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.